shoes [Theme]

Russians are certainly happy-go-lucky people; practical in some things, indifferent or impractical in others... So in the theater we visited today, there was only one entrance and no exit for 800 or 900 spectators. And therefore all the packages and shoes had to be left at the door and almost in a shameful crush they had to fight to get in and out again! The theater building itself, which was previously a truly magnificent mansion, was confiscated from one of the rich bourgeois families. “Where are the members of this family now? - I asked. - Somebody knows?" - “They are dead or working as waiters in New York or Paris.”
Quote Explanation: Vakhtangov Theater, Moscow, November 1927
№ 466290   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2024 / 16:00
- I explain how things are. I am beautifull. And beauties are always in demand.
1 Season 19 Series
№ 465335   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 02:09
I'm very old-fashioned when it comes to etiquette. It also seems to me that under no circumstances should a man carry in his hands something that belongs to a woman - a bag, high-heeled shoes, etc. True, I have happened to hide a peignoir in my husband’s pocket, but that’s all.
Quote Explanation: Marilyn in an interview with Marie Claire magazine, 1960.
№ 461642   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2024 / 03:21
- Yes! At least someone fumbles in fashion.
№ 450294   Added Viker 14-02-2023 / 09:31
You know, girlfriend, we still have 10 days to trudge, and I'm wearing Blahnika shoes. Do you know how many had to die for me to get them? Five! They cost 5 souls. And therefore they are very expensive, although from Blanika.
№ 448769   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 11:22
Come - for an hour, let's drink some vodka.
№ 435235   Added Viker 02-02-2022 / 11:32
Shoes, just so you know, are as ruthless as army boots.
№ 427470   Added Viker 14-09-2021 / 11:17
Shoes for a woman are like fishing hooks for a man! There should be a lot of them and they should be designed for completely different catches!
№ 424330   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2021 / 18:06
There are only three things I would have to contend with: an intractable bra fastening, a paternity lawsuit, and gagging when I see someone wearing brown shoes with a black suit.
№ 422370   Added Viker 07-07-2021 / 10:02
FRANÇOIS: What if that person hadn't made a mistake and called your name?
She shrugged.
MARIA: I would also take a step forward and get my bullet.
FRANÇOIS: Did you care?
MARIA: No. That's where I didn't care. When my husband was shot, he fell, I realized that I was waiting for all the same, I had so much rage. So much hate! But not to the regime. Not to Hitler. Generally. On myself rather. For the fact that I waited so much, waited, waited for life to begin, it never began, but now that's it. I didn't, you know, but I lived every cell what an améba I was. How I was not involved in life, how I got married in vain, I gave birth in vain, how ... yes at all... it's me - an ameb who is incapable of living! That's what I was thinking then. I was very angry. So evil that my knees were shaking. And he didn't name. I was waiting for familiar syllables, but he didn't name them. And it's like surfaced. Life burned oxygen rushed into my brain. I just saw all the space between the hastily knocked down barracks, these corpses, capos, which corpses are dragged into wheelbarrows. I'm not terrified or... I just, as if for the first time I saw, there might as well have been a meadow with cows, my shock would be exactly the same - that's all. Present. Exists. RIGHT AWAY. It's now and me now! We are in one moment. And it's my lungs, my heart, my numbness, not someone's, but mine. My fear is that now the mistake will be revealed and he will return. And these are my shoes that get dirty in blood.
№ 418869   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2021 / 23:54
- Okay, listen, if you don't like it that way here - go away! Pick up your shoes and move!
- This is my home. You've moved in with me.
- Right. You are right. And I thought, where did I have such a house... Everything here is so tasteful...
- Okay, listen, if you dont like it that way here - go...
№ 416993   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 06:18
... The world belongs to excellent students. They are always ridiculed, they have no opinion of their own, they are always shaking with fear, they are sycophants and terribly conscious, but in fact, it turns out, they were right from the very beginning. In order to stake out a warm place for yourself and then live a chic, respectable life, wear suits from the best couturiers and shoes that cost crazy money, it is not enough to be a cool girl or be born into a decent family. To do this, you need to do your homework.
№ 413635   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2021 / 15:48
Her bathrobe hung from the chair, her dress and underwear on top; there were shoes on the floor by the chair. One of them overturned. I was looking at these things, and I was overcome with a strange feeling of something native, and I thought that now I have it and that once I take a few steps, I will see her and be with her today, tomorrow, and maybe for a long, long time ...
№ 411482   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2021 / 21:42
- What the hell did you become a chicken?
№ 407893   Added MegaMozg 01-12-2020 / 23:18
- My dick, Tatum. There is my dick next to it, - explained Marvin. - And I'm not going to let him near my cock.
№ 403155   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 11:45