security [Theme]

What parasite dared to break down the doors to the royal chamber? Were they hung for you to break them?!
What parasite dared to break down the doors to the royal...
№ 460921   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 20:03
- We also have one such ruler in Moscow. And if not for the guards, he would have been not only pissed long ago.
№ 454350   Added Viker 20-06-2023 / 10:53
Reliable, armed to the teeth, the royal guard boldly rushed ... to their heels.
№ 441363   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 19:30
The best guard is love. That's who you need to trust, not the police.
№ 438999   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 20:16
Good sea!
Quote Explanation: 1927 year.
№ 436317   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2022 / 20:48
Tongue Twisters!
№ 436315   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2022 / 20:42
For everything to be in order, all the Chekists must be shot. Because all those sent here are penalty boxers, sadists and scoundrels, there is no point in re-educating them. But if I shoot these security officers, they won't give me others. Therefore, let everything go as it goes.
№ 432131   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2021 / 01:21
There are types that can predict rain. And then there is the Doctor - he guesses when the armed guards sent after him will appear.
№ 431599   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2021 / 22:51
“It looks like Bouton is having some disagreements with my husband,” I replied.
№ 426812   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2021 / 12:51
The collection of engravings in the Hermitage is the most beautiful of all that exists, but the guards steal them mercilessly. Even bandaged meetings are crippled, some engravings are simply cut out. Currently, there is a very respected and honest artist working there, who told me about these cute tricks. (August 1808)
Quote Explanation: Joseph de Maistre "Religion and Russian mores"
№ 417187   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2021 / 15:36
Great, colleague, now take a gun and guard, while I’m busy with setting up the dog ... Colleague, you’re not on the parade, you are guarding the people's property. Try to be casual.
Quote Explanation: Protection of the Kremlin.
№ 404023   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2020 / 02:12
His money and possessions he guarded as vigilantly as their secrets.
Quote Explanation: About king Henry VII
№ 401569   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2020 / 16:21
At the entrance to the basement were extremely thin, is not had age people. He was without a hat, long gray hair that touched his shoulders. Brick dust ingrained in the constricted strap padded through the holes on the pants could be seen naked, swollen, covered with long dried blood on the knees. From broken, with loose heads boots protruded monstrously bloated black frostbitten fingers. He stood severely erect, highly raising his head and staring at the sun blinded eyes. And of those unblinking watchful eyes uncontrollably, tears flowed.
And all were silent. Silent soldiers and officers, was silent General. Silent threw a woman's job away, and their protection, too, was silent, and everyone looked now at this figure, stern and motionless as a monument. Then General something said softly.
- State your rank and name, translated Swicki.
- I - Russian soldiers.
The voice was announced hoarsely and loud, much louder than was needed: this man has long lived in silence and badly ruled his voice. Swicki translated response, and the General again asked something.
- General urges you to tell us your rank and name...
Svetskogo voice shook and broke on a sob, and he cried and cried, not stopping, shaking hands wiping the tears on her cheeks sunken. Unknown suddenly slowly turned his head, and in General rested his unblinking gaze. And bushy beard trembled slightly in a strange triumphant taunt:
- That, General, now you know how many steps in the Russian mile?
Those were his last words. Swicki translated some more General questions, but the unknown was silent, still looking at the sun, which is not seen.
I drove an ambulance, she hastily popped the doctor and two orderlies with a stretcher. The General nodded, the doctor and nurses rushed into the unknown. The nurses pitched a stretcher, and the doctor said something, but the unknown is silently removed him and went to the car.
He was strictly and directly, seeing nothing, but just focusing on the sound of the working motor. And all stood in their places, and he was just barely moving her swollen, frostbitten feet.
And suddenly a German Lieutenant loudly and intensely, as if on parade, shouted a command, and the soldiers, clicking his heels, clearly had his weapon "on guard". And the German General, after a moment, putting his hand to his cap.
And he, shaking, walked slowly through enemies, giving him now the highest military honors. But he had not seen these honors, and if he had, he would have been anyway. He was above all imaginable honors, above fame, above life and above death.
№ 397334   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:26