technology [Theme]

Advances in science and technology give us a deceptive sense of power. This reduces a person's ability to self-criticize and does not allow him to see that there is a huge gap between his idea of civilized humanity and reality. In this cruel world, wars and conflicts do not stop; in different parts of the planet, people die every day from hunger and violence.
Quote Explanation: Chapter 2
№ 463160   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2024 / 12:30
Those who have created great companies understand that the main accelerator of growth is not the market, not technology, not competition, not products. The factor that is more important than all others is the ability to find and retain the people the company needs.
№ 462275   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 17:09
From a scientific point of view, the Earth has all the conditions to create an abundance of food, and more than enough minerals to satisfy the needs of all people if properly managed. There are enough resources for every person to have a very high standard of living. It is necessary to use technology, raw materials and technical potential wisely. When we talk about technology, we mean technology that does not harm people, the environment, or waste time and energy.
№ 459092   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:39
Carried away by new technologies, people forgot about their connections with the spirits of the earth. By discarding faith for new ideas, people have lost their humanity.
Quote Explanation: Darts tells about the death of Atlantis due to human selfishness and disrespect for their origins and the world around them.
Carried away by new technologies, people forgot about their...
№ 448602   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2023 / 04:00
Technology is a gift and a curse.
№ 445328   Added MegaMozg 11-10-2022 / 07:06
Tom MacDonaldClown Worldtechnologysocietymodernityvaluesselfiessocial networkssmartphones
Quote Explanation: Smartphone (smartphone) - smart (smart) + phone (phone), i.e. smartphone is literally smart
№ 442362   Added MegaMozg 21-07-2022 / 11:57
Everything has a beginning... but it doesn't start from one. It begins long before him... in chaos. The world was born... from scratch. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world awakens to life. One becomes two... two becomes ten... ten becomes a hundred. Bringing it back to one won't solve anything. As long as zero remains... one... will eventually grow to a hundred again. So... our goal was... to erase Zero. Even mighty patriots started with one person. This man's desires had become exorbitant... inflated. Absorbed technologies began to manipulate the economy. We realized too late... that we had created the beast. We helped turn Zero... into a hundred. His sin... was ours. And for that reason... I take the liberty of sending Zero... back to nothing.
Everything has a beginning... but it doesnt start from...
№ 438447   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2022 / 14:00
And everyone will win: both nature and us.
№ 438065   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2022 / 08:57
I began to understand that in this city I would not be lucky. Are the days when guitarists were gods over? Technology has crushed us... stripped us of our culture. Turned us into machines.
I began to understand that in this city I would not be...
№ 437816   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2022 / 18:30
increasing, under the influence of Digital, needs Lazareva, N. V. End-to-end digital technologies of higher economic education / N. V. Lazareva // Problems of education quality management: a collection of selected articles of the International Scientific and Methodological Conference, St. Petersburg, May 29, 2021. - St. Petersburg: Private scientific and educational institution of additional professional education Humanitarian National Research Institute "NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT", 2021. - P. 79-83. - DOI 10.37539/KO191.2021.47.57.004.
№ 437205   Added MegaMozg 24-03-2022 / 14:18
Every person on the Internet finds the content he is capable of. Technology by itself does not deprive anyone of either humanity or the ability to communicate. Technology is just a reflection of people. What people, such and technologies. How can you blame Facebook for depending on likes? If you are depressed that your posts are not getting likes, what does Facebook and its algorithms have to do with it? You need to look inside yourself and think: what kind of insecure creature am I, that I can’t live without likes?
№ 435169   Added Viker 02-02-2022 / 11:07
It is not technology that leads us to the stars, but human love.
№ 433616   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2021 / 16:48
In our electronic world, each record has a life of its own and, if lost, requires identification.
№ 433110   Added MegaMozg 14-12-2021 / 23:42
Digital technology is probably also art - but there is no life in it, because it is artificial in its essence.
№ 431148   Added Viker 25-10-2021 / 09:15