technology [Theme] Page 4

Today we arrested four gang members responsible for the massacre in Lincoln Park. I say "we" because it is the achievement of our community. And I know that in our community we are not just badge numbers and titles, we are mothers and fathers, sisters and brothers, daughters and sons. We are people and this work affects us. I know we are all dissatisfied with something, I too, we don't have enough people, we need new equipment, more safe cars and I promise that eventually I will solve these problems. But even all the people and technology in the world can eradicate crime. And here's where we come in. And we should use the most powerful weapon in our Arsenal. You know what? Indifferent. We return the city to the people and remind the criminals who's boss. You know, when I first became a COP, it seemed to me that this is the best job in the world because I could protect people. Not only citizens, but also their fellow officers. And that hasn't changed.
1 Season 9 Series
№ 386436   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2020 / 11:38
Sleep is a wireless movie. When technology will allow you to broadcast dreams?
№ 386225   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2020 / 16:32
In the professional world of chefs 60% is the key to a proper work of literature. We can somewhere to take some technologies that serve, but not to become plagiatchika, you add something of my own. Then this is the work of a master.
№ 385151   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2019 / 18:52
Technology - the creation of mankind. Mankind is a creation of nature. Thus, technology - evolution of nature.
№ 384569   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2019 / 23:05
Professional technologies and high quality equipment not needed for a good shot. All that is required is a love of life, and you will be able to stop a moment.
Quote Explanation: Focus on freedom (Freedom Focus)
№ 384139   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2019 / 23:58
XXI century has brought us a great technology for instantaneous communication through social networks and at the same time, the global misunderstanding between the sexes. Some men perceive social networks as Dating sites, where every girl is longing for instant Dating, meeting, sex. Of course, the family is not talking, after all, "here she put a picture in a short skirt, so it is clear what she wants." Quite often the girl received from strangers men the message says he does not intend to meet. Some men begin to throw mud, but they did not have one. The girl just yet used social media for the purpose: communicate with your friends, put up photos, listening to music, but came to the "king of the Internet", and demanded to answer him. Strange, isn't it? No space technology or the creation of family are impossible without a basic - respect and personal responsibility.
№ 382135   Added Айдар 08-11-2019 / 15:46
In the age of technology and scientific progress,
When paying your bills via the Internet.
Have not learned to win yourself from the stress
But the enemies know how to scare with missiles.
№ 381239   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 11:28
There is reason to believe that soon people will be able to use the technology to control certain natural forces - hurricanes, tsunamis, earthquakes. If these opportunities are to be used for malicious purposes, their impact on the environment will be unpredictable, long and cruel.
№ 380818   Added Viker 20-10-2019 / 15:03
Money was invented many times independently in different parts of the world. In itself, this invention does not require technological innovation, this is pure intellectual breakthrough.
Quote Explanation: the author criticizes the barter (exchange) economy due to the fact that it is difficult to keep in mind the price value of exchange pairs.
№ 373755   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2019 / 23:04
No inventions in science, discoveries outside of its own laws. It was originally. It will be forever.
№ 367330   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2019 / 11:11
In these areas of technology are subject to luck.
(In these parts luck is still more important than technology).
In this place, the technology still bends the knee to luck.
Quote Explanation: Francis crozier about the still unexplored in the middle of the 19th century the lands of the Arctic.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 365325   Added Viker 29-03-2019 / 08:50
- I spend the night as Catherine the Great.
- With the guards?
- If you Wake up as it is - at four in the morning.
- Catherine did not suffer, she worked reading the state paper.
- I also work. Watching a movie on your tablet. Now other times, other technology.
№ 354650   Added MegaMozg 30-12-2018 / 16:02
Imagine: you smoooches invented a machine that picks strawberries. It is every day build it better and better, more and more. It is beginning to like picking strawberries. It is logical that at some point she will want to have on the entire planet was a solid strawberry field. Now imagine that you are going to shut down this robot, so he won't destroy mankind, trying to cultivate strawberries. You'll be the first one he killed.
№ 353333   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2018 / 23:02
We're already practically cyborgs. Phone, computer is your continuation. But your interaction is done by finger movement or speech, and it is very slow. A brain-controlled interface will appear, I think, four or five years.
№ 353332   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2018 / 09:04
The least scary future that I can think of is that we at least democratized artificial intelligence, because if one company or small group of people will be able to develop digital godlike superintelligence, they will be able to take over the world.
№ 353331   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2018 / 09:03