sisters [Theme]

The world cannot be created again!
№ 464931   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2024 / 16:00
In the eyes of sisters, the souls of our mothers!
№ 463468   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 13:14
How do Three go
№ 461849   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:37
Well, what claims can I have against you, brother?! You put your whole life into saving your crippled sister?! I should be grateful to you to the end of my life! You love me, you care about me. Just tell me one thing: did this scar really prevent me from living? Look. If he’s gone, have I become happier, Lyova? Because my scar is not here, but here, here and here!!!
Quote Explanation: With each word spoken here, the heroine alternately pointed to her forehead, her heart, and for the third time - to the heart of her brother, who was trying to calm her down.
№ 461781   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 11:57
You are free, brothers and sisters!
Quote Explanation: The quote is where Tosh acknowledges the fact that he is a phantom, but claims that the transmission was from Mengsk to discredit him. Raynor takes Tosh's side and continues to believe him. In a different course of the game, He does not believe and helps Nova Terra kill Tosh. ,
№ 451484   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2023 / 01:15
Friends come and go, but brothers and sisters always stay.
№ 448078   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:10
Her tears were appropriate, albeit surprising - an example of the fact that the power of sisterly love overcomes sisterly dislike.
№ 444458   Added MegaMozg 15-09-2022 / 06:42
- Probably very brave parents.
№ 440517   Added MegaMozg 06-06-2022 / 16:06
"Don't you think you're a little stupid?"
Dont you think youre a little stupid?
№ 438694   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 16:01
Now Morrigan could no longer hold back her happy laugh. Eight friends stood shoulder to shoulder, protecting her, and the words of the oath sounded again in memory: Sisters
№ 436811   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 21:30
The war has not started, the war is ending. And the one who did not know that it began and has been going on for a long time is just a bastard. <...> The damned Maidan is the root and fault of everything that is happening. No need to look for someone else to blame. Blame the Maidan and those who staged it. <...> Time must pass between sowing and reaping. Sowed eight years ago - reap. And how did you want? If you had sown yesterday and reaped today, then of course it would be enough for the cat's mind to understand what you get for. But since they sowed a long time ago, they have already forgotten why. Solomon also said: “There is a time between sowing and reaping, therefore the sons of men do not understand the meaning of punishment.” Time passes between deed and fruit, between good and reward, between sin and punishment. And we forget, and therefore the sons of men are in no hurry to correct themselves. <...> Be calm and know that not for a millimeter God has retreated from his Church and from his people. <...> The Lord knows how to deliver his own, and the Lord knows how to bring to judgment those who deserve this judgment. <...> Not a single Russian has ever sung the song “Kill Ukrainians”, and we have heard enough of “Muscovite for Gilyak”. But we have never sung such songs, and we will never sing - we are not fools, we are God's people. <...> Therefore, brothers and sisters, anyone who can rejoice in war is only an unscrupulous person. This is grief, this is trouble, this is a cross, this is heaviness. These are experiences, these are tears, this is prayer. But there are things that cannot be done. None of us scolds surgeons for hurting the sick so that he can be healed. And many other things happen in life, when you want it, don't want it - but you have to. And it's unpleasant - but you have to. Maybe not? Necessary. It would hurt, of course, it would not have been necessary, it would have been better in a different way - but you did not want to. <...> Like any conflict, like any trouble, this trouble will go through the hearts, through the families. As it always happens, some will say: “What are you, what are you ...”, others will say: “Well, what did you want? It was coming to this. Don't you know that this has been going on for a very long time?" So much blood has already been shed there over these last, I repeat, eight years. But people who are invested with power and strength must do their job to the end. Here it is no longer possible to turn away, a step forward, a step back - this will not work. We must go to the end, to the logical conclusion and to the complete completion of all this swine outrage that began eight years ago. <...> We do not call anyone an enemy, except the devil. We will pray to God and worry about our brothers and sisters on both sides of the conflict. <...> Merciful Christ may have mercy, may he purify, may he strengthen those faithful ones by name. And the Lord knows his faithful.
Quote Explanation: From a sermon (03/01/2022).
№ 436529   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 07:24
• Spring, autumn and winter - three sensual sisters and summer, either a woman or a brother.
№ 432753   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2021 / 12:33
All married people (our acquaintances) are happy, I cannot understand this.
№ 430464   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2021 / 14:30
She is a crook who has been caught.
№ 430107   Added Viker 05-10-2021 / 17:51
She is a crook who has been caught.
№ 430106   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2021 / 17:51