the coffin [Theme]

In his hands, the violin became a living creature that cried, laughed, and imitated animal cries. The public, shocked by the inhuman skill, explained it as a conspiracy with the devil. Many recalled how at a concert a black silhouette with horns and a tail danced around the musician. Thanks to Paganini’s strange appearance, tangled fate and tough temperament, these fictions were accepted as pure.
Quote Explanation: 150 YEARS AGO CHURCHES WERE CURSED WITH PAGANINI
№ 465988   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2024 / 08:12
Well, what claims can I have against you, brother?! You put your whole life into saving your crippled sister?! I should be grateful to you to the end of my life! You love me, you care about me. Just tell me one thing: did this scar really prevent me from living? Look. If he’s gone, have I become happier, Lyova? Because my scar is not here, but here, here and here!!!
Quote Explanation: With each word spoken here, the heroine alternately pointed to her forehead, her heart, and for the third time - to the heart of her brother, who was trying to calm her down.
№ 461781   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 11:57
It is happiness if a person is buried where he was born. I will probably be buried here in Peredelkino. Although I was born in Warsaw. But, by the way, I have no complaints; among these graves there is quite a decent company.
№ 461043   Added Viker 12-01-2024 / 17:02
What a badass he was, that Scrooge! This is someone who knew how to squeeze out juices, pull out veins, hammer into a coffin, rake, seize, grab, extort... The old sinner knew how, he knew how!
№ 460390   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 13:58
- Wait until you bury it. You will take me, then you will bury me.
Quote Explanation: Kuzma Sokolov came to his village after demobilization from the army. On the way, he met his friend Kolka, who could not start the tractor.
№ 457274   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2023 / 10:39
If you don't sign, they will replace you. As a result, there is only one choice in life, cremation or a coffin.
№ 454374   Added Viker 20-06-2023 / 11:08
Look how smart he is. And what about those others, it’s been a long time since they could see that a woman lives next to them - a beautiful, young woman, with whom you will be happy for the rest of your life. And she has everything for this: experience, intelligence, and even a child - ready, please! You don't have to wash the diapers. And the carriage, the carriage of unspent love. Only this, of course, is all frozen, like in a cherry shop in winter. And you come and warm up with attention, and you don’t have to win a hundred thousand. So, you know what, marry Herbert and don't hesitate. And the fact that you and I talked about women's independence, spit and forget.
Look how smart he is. And what about those others, it’s...
№ 449666   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 16:51
Afraid that he will never be able to hear the music of childhood ...
Quote Explanation: Diary note
№ 442213   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2022 / 00:36
No, he did not change his profession.
№ 441084   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2022 / 21:27
And he did not hide the names.
№ 441070   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2022 / 20:45
When the pressure rises, the more you need to open yourself up to the situation and take responsibility for the situation, and not push this responsibility away from yourself. Push away responsibility, prepare the coffin.
№ 438850   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 15:31
He could not be saved ... In 99.9% of cases, a person could always be saved. You just do it too late. When he climbed into the coffin and slammed the lid.
№ 433011   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2021 / 18:21
Childhood is long and cramped, like a coffin, and you can't get out of it without help. <...> You can't escape childhood, it sticks to you like a smell. It comes from other children, and each childhood has its own, special. But you don’t notice your own smell, and sometimes it’s scary that you have it worse than others. ...
№ 427062   Added MegaMozg 03-09-2021 / 09:15
"I lay in the "Island" in the coffin. It's a strict thing. Four walls and a lid - no Gospels, no icons, nothing. What's up with? What did I collect? I know how to record, I know how to drive a car, I know how to use it. I do not know how to forgive, I do not know how not to be irritated, I do not know how to give, so that it is not pathetic. Everything that will be useful in eternity, everything that cannot be touched - I do not know how. And I learned a thousand unnecessary things there during this lifetime.
So what to do? Stick slowly. Like Velcro from the wound slowly tear off. The Lord gave a huge house. I go there, I like it - I have a bedroom, and an office, and all this will have to be left. Miserably! Vinyl records four thousand pieces selected collection - sorry! And then I look - not so sorry with time. I'm happy to see the beginnings of sticking. That's what it's worth spending your life on – preparing for eternity."
№ 426160   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2021 / 21:15
- Artem!!! Pancake ARTEMYCH! I knew you wouldn't leave me! You and I are like these... like musketeers! One for all and all for one! I am your coffin of life!
№ 424012   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:27