sisters [Theme] Page 2

I also had a younger sister, but only one, so I always envied noisy families with many girls. I listened to the humorous squabble of the three sisters, and it seemed to me that this was the personification of the highest earthly happiness.
№ 409309   Added MegaMozg 14-12-2020 / 22:57
In the fallow field where he found his sister's last stop, he sat with Suzanne's rotten head in his hands as the wind blew the scraps of the page away, feeling as if her death had pushed him into a new world - a nightmarish place where no one could be trusted. , and the earth at any moment can swallow you and your dreams. And if not the earth, coyotes will get to you, or Papa will come with a knife and remove sin from your soul, and scalp from your skull.
№ 407322   Added MegaMozg 22-11-2020 / 18:30
A man passed by. He has no wife, no brother, no sister. Friends - one or two and missed. Gout alone is always with him. And his loneliness does not allow this gout to go away!
№ 406220   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2020 / 19:15
You talked about Nietzsche and his tertiary syphilis. About Mozart and his uremia. About Paul Klee and the scleroderma that twisted his joints and muscles and led to death. Frida Kahlo and a split spine that caused bleeding sores on her legs. Lord Byron and his limp. The Brontë sisters with their consumption. Mark Rothko with his suicide. Flannery O'Connor with cutaneous tuberculosis. Inspiration needs sickness, injury, madness.
№ 403417   Added MegaMozg 03-09-2020 / 22:30
- Oh, no! They took dad and Saryu!
- No, I was not caught.
Oh. Maybe then it will catch up with them?
№ 397205   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:06
- Listen to me. Know what you think of me right now. I know that what I did - I don't paint, but I want to make a documentary...
- You have violated us. You're humiliating us.
- I know.
- You stomped on our trust. And don't tell me that it is for the sake of art.
- Please. Watch my documentary. You know me. You will understand me. You look at everything differently. You know, I've crossed the line. I know that I went too far. Look, when I moved here, it was just a hobby. But you should know...
- Do you have any sisters?
- Yes, I have two younger sisters.
Okay. I want you to ask them a question. And most importantly - listen carefully to their response. I want you to ask your sisters about the very first time that they raped a man or boy.
- Why do you think my sisters have been intruded upon?
Because in the world there is not one girl or woman, which is not abused. Sometimes it can be taken. But sometimes it hurts terribly. But you... have no idea about what it's like.
№ 395267   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 09:11
- You were on vacation?
I think I will take a vacation when you do.
- What will you do?
- Going home to Michigan to see my family out there. I have three brothers and four sisters.
They you pleased?
No. I made a mistake - told them I work with corpses and skeletons. They think I'm crazy.
- Then why are you going?
- This is my family. They love me.
№ 394513   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 22:57
I know your whole life you've been forgotten and abandoned. You feared and hated. Anyone who loved you, did it under the spell. Except, of course, your sister. But now, even she does not want to have anything in common with you. Believe me, I know what it is. But I also know why after two thousand years you have nothing. Because you are nothing. Because you are nothing. Only a spiteful, insecure and not love the other girl. Don't forget I saw you. The real you.
№ 392904   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2020 / 12:54
Don't listen to the opinions of my sister about me. They are always full of hope and, therefore, always wrong.
№ 391670   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2020 / 10:18
Almost all children have imaginary friends, and some not just friends, but brothers or sisters who are missing.
№ 391010   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2020 / 11:12
Undercover is like to live in purgatory. Your life ends, and though you're still walking, breathing and talking - in fact, it's not you. And the longer it lasts, the harder it is to remember who you really are. I was the youngest of seven children, six boys and my sister who had everything she wanted. My life consisted of clothes and a queue to the toilet. Private life? Sure! All of you know. It was impossible to keep a secret or to be left alone. I'd give my left arm to be back for Sunday dinner with his family.
1 Season 10 Series
№ 386441   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2020 / 11:48
Today we arrested four gang members responsible for the massacre in Lincoln Park. I say "we" because it is the achievement of our community. And I know that in our community we are not just badge numbers and titles, we are mothers and fathers, sisters and brothers, daughters and sons. We are people and this work affects us. I know we are all dissatisfied with something, I too, we don't have enough people, we need new equipment, more safe cars and I promise that eventually I will solve these problems. But even all the people and technology in the world can eradicate crime. And here's where we come in. And we should use the most powerful weapon in our Arsenal. You know what? Indifferent. We return the city to the people and remind the criminals who's boss. You know, when I first became a COP, it seemed to me that this is the best job in the world because I could protect people. Not only citizens, but also their fellow officers. And that hasn't changed.
1 Season 9 Series
№ 386436   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2020 / 11:38
Wisdom education is not my sister!
№ 375986   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2019 / 01:12
Meet the girls, this is my brother David and my sister!
Quote Explanation: Peter is my brother David and detective Whitney Regan, who trolls because of his feminine name.
№ 372302   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2019 / 14:09