fiction [Theme]

The legend, despite the inscription, is so ingrained that you really don’t know what to believe, especially since we are not used to believing inscriptions.
№ 461530   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 12:58
Life in its simplicity is much more implausible than the most sophisticated fiction.
№ 460986   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 23:18
When we see a fictional world, we say that it is fiction, but when we realize that we were wrong, we truly begin to respect the thoughts of the author who wanted to teach us something.
Quote Explanation: Learn and understand each other.
№ 452453   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2023 / 14:48
It is absurd and dangerous to look for a recipe for the development of society in a worldview without a scientific basis, because this is nothing more than a myth and fiction.
№ 448080   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:10
The more frequent the occurrence of an event is mentioned, the more likely it is not fiction.
№ 438394   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2022 / 11:21
The world is a fantasy of heated flesh, based on emotions.
№ 435488   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2022 / 23:48
Try to be accurate in everything - both in the illustrations and in the text. Truth is not only stranger than fiction, it is more interesting.
№ 427970   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:36
But especially fiction and truth merged when I found our old house in the Wazir Akbar Khan area, the house I grew up in, just as Amir grew up in the house next door. It took me three days of searching, I did not remember the address, and everything around me changed beyond recognition. But I searched and searched until I came across a familiar arch.
I entered the house and the soldiers who lived there now were kind enough to allow me my nostalgic tour. And I saw that the paint on my house, as well as on the house of Amir, peeled off, the grass withered, the trees in the courtyard were no more, and the wall that enclosed the yard almost collapsed. Like Amira, I was struck by how small my house was compared to what lived in my memory. And - I swear! - when I went outside the gate, I saw on the asphalt the same tar spot in the form of a Rorschach blon, which Amir also saw. I said goodbye to the soldiers and walked away, and there was a growing feeling in me that if I hadn't written The Wind Runner, my encounter with my stepfather's house would have shocked me much more. After all, I've already experienced it - in the book. I stood next to Amir at the gate of his house and with him I experienced the loss. I saw him put his hands on the rusty pins of the fence and we peered together into the sagging roof and crumbled porch.
You'd say fiction stole life, well, that's probably how it is.

Explanation of the quote:

2013 edition
The story takes place in pre-war Kabul of the 1970s. In this magical city, shimmering with all shades of gold and azure, live two weather boys, Amir and Hassan. One belonged to the local aristocracy, the other to a despised minority. One father was handsome and important, the other was chrome and pathetic. Master and servant, prince and beggar, handsome and crippled. But there were no people in the world closer than these two boys. Soon the Kabul idyll will be replaced by terrible storms.
Quote Explanation: The story is set in pre-war Kabul in the 1970s. In this magical city, shimmering with all shades of gold and azure, two weather boys, Amir and Hasan, live. One belonged to the local aristocracy, the other to a despised minority. One's father was handsome and important, the other was lame and pitiful. Master and servant, prince and beggar, handsome and crippled. But there were no people in the world closer than these two boys. Soon, the Kabul idyll will give way to formidable storms.
№ 426756   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:48
... And I want to crush all his regrets. After all, isn't there fiction for the liberation of reason? So I'm going to crush you too.
№ 422431   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2021 / 13:00
Does the truth often look like fiction?
№ 422254   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 09:30
Do you know why I like to read? Only literary fiction helps to find something reasonable in this world.
№ 421638   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2021 / 20:57
Isn't there fiction to free the mind?
№ 414447   Added Viker 05-03-2021 / 10:04
A work of fiction is fiction. Fiction is a lie. The father of lies is Satan.
№ 408355   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:36
All this is fiction, fairy tale,
Unscealded nonsense...
Here's the theatrical mask
Kind and intelligent conversations.
№ 408291   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:26