technology [Theme] Page 5

Everyone, even the most vicious and heinous dictators had one thing in common - they were mortal. However, artificial intelligence does not exist such thing as death. He can exist forever. From such evil people have nowhere to hide.
№ 353330   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2018 / 09:02
Technologization of life has become so abhorrent that products separated even taste. Food distilled, fresh, and medium flavor of different sauces and chemical additives, which kind of taste it as a return. And distort.
№ 349453   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2018 / 15:05
For existing technology the contents of a person becomes increasingly expensive and unsustainable thing. Not to mention the fact that it is highly imperfect as a subject of production - makes a lot of mistakes and gets tired, no time, can not stand, can not cope, is "a bottleneck", short, low-tech.
№ 349438   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2018 / 13:02
Famous theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking said that most threaten humankind the fruits of science and technology.
№ 349437   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2018 / 12:10
Technology deprive people of live communication. They have already penetrated into their desires, anticipate today and tomorrow will dictate what you want.
№ 348869   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2018 / 11:06
Still many, but fewer, swear love to the nature. But just vows and even love - a little. Have to love technology. And she tries to replace it, producing a new environment.
№ 347774   Added MegaMozg 24-10-2018 / 22:10
Mind Russia not to understand. Due to the above state shpienov usually climb in our military-industrial complex in the ass, constantly getting into pre-placed traps and idiotic situation... They even our top-secret drawings do not help, if they can be bought..
Because yankesy can not assume about the final "fine-tuning" of any product with a hammer and a file! We've got what? Connection blocks in zhist will not coincide with attachment sites! Everything is done by eye, because it's clear that collectors somewhere postuchat mallet, put the nut in the wrong size, instead of the screw will drive the right diameter nail and so on in the same spirit...
№ 344888   Added MegaMozg 28-09-2018 / 01:12
We are the children of the West. We need to learn from the West that it is older, more experienced and more successful. More successful, because we all buy in the West, not the West us!
№ 343716   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2018 / 03:11
Any modern technology is remote control. Any. This means that if we take some Facebook, or put our governance on some foreign system, we at one point it can turn off.
Quote Explanation: St. Petersburg Digital Forum. 18 - 19 April 2018.
№ 341782   Added MegaMozg 03-09-2018 / 02:03
The question I have is: why the privacy of our personal information on the Internet should be different from the privacy that we keep in a drawer? There can be no difference between digital information and physical information, but the United States and many other countries are seeking this difference to legalize.
№ 338282   Added MegaMozg 15-08-2018 / 23:07
"1984" by George Orwell I read a long time ago and contrary to popular belief I do not think today we live in a world depicted by Orwell. He described technology seem old-fashioned and completely unimaginative. Speaking of the microphones hidden in the bushes and the cameras that look at you when you watch TV. But the webcam is today in almost every home, and everything we buy mobile phones that are essentially the same microphones for tracking, we only carry them quite voluntarily. Believe me, today's world is much more unpredictable and dangerous than the one described by Orwell.
№ 338280   Added MegaMozg 15-08-2018 / 23:05
Any screen today - a way of communicating with the world: the phone screen, TV or computer. We collect information with it, and nothing wrong with that. However, as long as one is aware that before him only a screen - a piece of glass with LEDs and a small speaker that plays a sound.
№ 338271   Added MegaMozg 15-08-2018 / 22:11
I think I found a way to return us to Earth.
- You can re-open the portal?
- No. We will create a Halo.
What?!
I found out that in the Central forge of the Ark is stored in a ring - eksena replacement in case one of the working rings will fail.
- "Rings"? The superweapon capable of destroying the Galaxy, huh?!
- As for this - I know how to disable the combat system of the ring. However, we can run it only in one of the points where the original ring.
Isabel, you said the Master chief first found the ring quite close to the Limit; i.e., within a radius of emergency communications... That could work. Anders, how much time do you need?
- If calculations are correct - 12 hours.
- We have 12 hours, Professor. Even 12 minutes may not be - there's nothing I can do about it ["Relentless Perseverance"].
- I can. But I need a little help. For starters, I need to [Anders] went down with me.
Isabel...
- Excuse me, sir. I've been on the Ark. From the battle reports you've probably realized that there are certain rules. And I'm going to break one of them. The most serious.
Keep ' em coming...
- It is necessary to divide the forces on the ground in between, so I have enough time...
- Time for what?
- ... This ship brought monsters. Killed everyone I was supposed to protect. Now he plans to do the same with you. But I will not allow it. It is time to show them the true power of this place [of the Ark].
№ 337327   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2018 / 12:10
- Be careful, Jerome - Decimus had enough time to prepare. Exiles demonstrate an unexpected level of control over the systems of the Ark. It is difficult to predict how they will use it against us.
- As soon as at this level of control, they will find a way to create a Halo?
- Chance we will not let them, Isabel.
№ 336647   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2018 / 05:08
- Professor, some kind of Forerunner structure.
Is the channel through which energy is supplied to the shields, but it is under the control of the Exiles. It would be desirable to apply a more scientific approach, I think, will just have to destroy it to remove the shield.
- There's only one way to check it out. Ready your weapons, boys - fire on the channel!
№ 336641   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2018 / 05:02