kitchen [Theme]

We are all generally big homebodies, except for the bucket that sometimes happens in the yard; the food basket brings us news; she often goes to the market, but her tongue is too harsh. Just listen to how she talks! The other day, while listening to her, an old pot fell off the shelf out of fear and broke into shards!
№ 465955   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2024 / 15:30
The kitchen teaches us that mistakes can be the most delicious lessons. In life, wisdom is the art of turning failures into juicy successes.
№ 464100   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2024 / 18:21
"To provide it to the Poisons Unit at St. Mungo's," Ron muttered quietly.
№ 462015   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 14:50
We had a delicious time in South Korea. No not like this. It was incredibly delicious for us. You get hooked on Korean cuisine like you're on a needle. On the first day, after trying the famous Korean pickle kimchi, you wash it down with a liter of water to put out the fire in your stomach, vowing to yourself never to touch it again. On the second day, unconscious, you eat the entire portion, on the third you impatiently wait for the supplements to arrive. On the fourth day you have kimchi for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Contrary to popular belief, not everything in Korean cuisine is fiery and spicy, so you can always find something to suit your taste.
№ 460072   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:29
The kitchen, dining-living room, where the owner had brought her, looked clean. A typical bachelor's nest, where the housekeeper periodically visits. No cute knick-knacks from different countries on the dresser, flowered curtains on the windows and fluffy carpets on the floor. Everything is strict, functional, expensive, but already pretty frayed by dog's teeth. There was only one cup and one saucer with a lonely cookie on the table in sight.
№ 427942   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:32
Uncle Misha did not have his own children, so he actively shared his life experience with me. So one of the first "life hacks" of my childhood for me was his story about bread and shoe polish. It turns out that my older friend used this in his youth, while he lived in a hostel. The notorious shoe polish helped him, a man of rather big stature, as they say, "catch up". The system was not that simple. Almost molecular cuisine, if you will. So you spread the cream on the bread and put it in the "wardrobe" for a couple of days. Then you take out this "post-Soviet Krasnoyarsk sandwich", but this is not the end. It is necessary to carefully clean off the remnants of shoe polish, and dissolve this bread in heated red wine - and that's it, the buzz is guaranteed. The most reckless, according to Uncle Misha, could throw a Relanium pill into this mixture. Mephedronists of the new millennium never dreamed of.
№ 424310   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2021 / 14:03
So wasteful, so useless and stupid
Your beauty has been dusted to the bottom!
Steaming steam of boiling soup
The whole world was shielded from you by the stove!
№ 422127   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 03:09
Now in Moscow I rent housing, there are many different breadings and there is such breading as "eurodvushka". Who does not know what it is, "eurodvushka" is odnushka. And I didn't know that, the realtor tells me, you want to see. And I'm like, "Sounds European, I'll see!" I came, looked at one room, went out and didn't see the other room. I think, ***, Europeans are hiding a room! I ask the realtor where the second room is. She's like, "What's the second?" And how many rooms do you have in a two-bedroom apartment? She's like, "One!" and what's the two-piece? She replies to me: "You did not understand, there is a large kitchen, you can put a sofa." I think: it turns out, five sofa - five-room will be, right?
Release Date: 07.03.2021
№ 416580   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2021 / 14:00
If we want to develop not only military industry, medicine, and much more; in sport, but cooking is also a very important engine of diplomacy including. And the face of the state.
And we have a "state person" yet - caviar, pies, dumplings, soup, borscht...
№ 385157   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2019 / 19:04
If you want to become a good Chef, you must learn to cook the classics. A cooler of French classics - there is nothing.
№ 385153   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2019 / 18:56
In the professional world of chefs 60% is the key to a proper work of literature. We can somewhere to take some technologies that serve, but not to become plagiatchika, you add something of my own. Then this is the work of a master.
№ 385151   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2019 / 18:52
To not share anything. Everyone - your handwriting, your style.
Quote Explanation: The answer to the question: "is There competition between the chefs?"
№ 385149   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2019 / 18:48
The white plate is a classic.
№ 385146   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2019 / 18:42
On one plate:
- three to five flavors high,
three or four colors maximum.
№ 385145   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2019 / 18:40
First the plate looking for, and then come up with a dish, and sometimes Vice versa; the dish came up, and then find a plate.
№ 385143   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2019 / 18:36