kitchen [Theme] Page 2

There are special gatherings of kitchen happiness.
When the rains fall in a continuous stream Lew,
When scares the usual dampness, bad weather
All Petersburgers happy in the kitchen drink coffee,
I sit, buried in baby soft, bite the bagel
On "Urban" bun smear cheese.
Remember the past, and talking about the future
Bask in the warmth of socks, worn to holes.
And discussing the news, and arguing about history,
The new literature will discuss casually.
Cocoa with seiryukai warm Cup brand new,
Maybe peppermint leaf brewed tea.
№ 258846   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:29
So much controversy about the music/cuisine: Armenian or Azerbaijanian, Georgian and Turkish. It is obvious that everyone will always call her his. If this song/the food is good, means she is worthy, and should not have a national identity.
№ 243626   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 18:09
Soup of the orchids were equally beautiful to look at as fresh to the taste. Having admired them plenty to do with him was nothing more.
№ 228382   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 16:21
- Sheldon, I know that today is the day Thai food, so I bought everything I needed for the Asian market and I cooked everything myself.
- Oh, well, you shouldn't have.
- Yes, I do only joy.
- No, I mean, tried in vain. All I have with me.
You crossed a Thai kitchen?
- I had no choice, he was legalese in the back of my seat.
- Sheldon, I spent the whole day at the stove.
And must really feel silly, right?
6 Season 19 Series
№ 219980   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 10:15
Night kitchen is the area final and irrevocable paralysis of thoughts. In any case can not stay in this place for a long time. In any case you can't make their wives and mothers to live a life in the kitchen. Here arises not only delicious soup, but also domestic alcoholism and even the urge to murder. The cuisine is global: it is a mysterious place that controls the life of the house.
№ 191071   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 15:01
Inspired by his denunciations, Mary picked out eyes from potatoes so vigorously that they flew around the kitchen, knocking, how often grad. One of them hit me right in the eye, and this caused a small pause.
№ 183310   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 09:50
For a young wife's kitchen is a battlefield.
1 Season 77 Series
№ 181980   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 08:59
... it is not only original products - there are truffles, oysters, goose liver, this is just corny - and how what is woven, the combination of incongruous, in the art of the impossible, courage and subtlety, in particular, whether the national demon of the Gallic people: connect the temper, stinginess, patience, selfishness, philosophy, sensuality, Shine, beat Veselka fifteen hundred years, - then there will be French, incomparable cuisine.
№ 163760   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 21:21
- At the moment this is the best prototype for all time.
- "Prototype"?!
This is the best recipe of my late wife. I experimented to reproduce the same taste. And here it is, my efforts were crowned with success. The basis of this soup... cocoa powder and soybean paste.
What?
- Cocoa powder and soy paste!
- This is exactly the soup?!
Yes. Without these components it will not work. Would you please try, captain.
Of prevoshodnoe..!
- Well... Yes. It. The food is delicious.
- Is this good?!
Yes. Everything was prepared as my wife. Because of my duties, I was rarely at home, so she often angry with me. But every time I was returning from a mission, she just made this soup. And every time I say "delicious," she said, "don't believe", and... No, let's not talk about the past.
- It's more like trying to vent their anger...
What?
- No, nothing!
- It is clear. Well, don't be shy. I did for five.
Now I understand why Sagara refused!..
Quote Explanation: Major considered that have prepared a gorgeous soup, but the captain thought he was totally inedible.
3 Season
№ 161526   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 19:19
The man who claims that a woman's place is in the kitchen, just do not know what it can do in the bedroom.
№ 153912   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 12:55
The restaurant is like a theatre. Our goal is to dazzle you, amaze you, entertain you... nothing giving what's going on behind the scenes of Hiroshima.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 151093   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 10:03
Happiness lives in the kitchen.
№ 147645   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 19:51
After all, the kitchen is a very special place. The kitchens themselves are pronounced the things we must never say, for example, in the living room.
№ 122233   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 12:49
Drop a fork, someone will come
Fell spoon - someone hands of assholes grow
№ 78384   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 13:18
Went to arrange a culinary experiment in the kitchen. Will not return-the experiment failed xD
№ 58547   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 13:46