Definition [Theme]

Aristotle is the founder of European (classical) logic. He identified and formulated three laws of correct thinking: the law of identity, the law of the excluded middle and the law of preventing contradiction. He also owns the definition of truth and lies (which have become generally accepted in European culture).
№ 466139   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2024 / 03:30
What is love, if you think about it? Has anyone been able to give a clear definition of love? Many people believe that love is when the happiness of a loved one is placed above one’s own and becomes the goal of one’s whole life. All this is very beautiful and romantic, but the reality is not as simple as romantics would like. It is very difficult to find a person whom you can make happy with impunity, without fear that he will sit on your neck. You give a woman flowers once, twice and a third time, and on the fourth she asks: “Where are the flowers?” and gets offended. You tell her “my money is your money”, she is happy, and then one day you find your wallet empty and she tells you that you don’t earn enough. You promise to devote all your free time only to her, and then Zhenya calls, says that there is an urgent matter, you take off and leave, and she throws a tantrum. Only stupid and inexperienced young men can believe that love is above all else; it is almost impossible to maintain such an opinion for a long time; over time, you inevitably become a cynic.
№ 465066   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2024 / 03:24
The strategic problem of modern economic theory is to determine the optimal relationship between state and market in given historical circumstances.
№ 464824   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:49
Nothing requires so much wisdom and intelligence as determining the part that is taken from the subjects and the part that remains with them.
№ 464719   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:32
Determining the real state in which a company is in requires such a fusion of calculations and intuition that it is mainly done by theoretical economists, who condescendingly (and, as a rule, retroactively) explain to the management of a bankrupt company why they failed.
Quote Explanation: There are too many factors involved.
№ 464142   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2024 / 20:27
- If he loves his country, he will make it better! Let him work, fight, let him finally suffer, but don’t run! Saltykov-Shchedrin, naturally, without analogies, he hated the tsarist order so much and this is what he wrote: “I was in well-disposed foreign places and I don’t remember a moment in which my heart did not rush to Russia. It's good there. But here, let’s say, it’s not so good. But just imagine, it still turns out that we are better. It’s better because it’s more painful.” This is a very special logic, but it is the logic of love.
№ 463697   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:26
Writing a story is often another way of defining chaos.
№ 462850   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 10:49
- Uh, quiet, quiet, quiet, okay. Let him polish what he wants there. It’s not my business to think about what he has with these androids. Although they certainly look very hot...
№ 459934   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2023 / 01:45
I can't boast of having many enemies, I don't even remember having them. They patronized me, helped me, and sometimes took advantage of me, but I don’t remember fighting with anyone for myself. There have always been friends in my life - real, faithful ones, who accepted everything that is mine and in me as it is, without restrictions or regulations. I am grateful to them, and I tried to answer them with joy. Although, of course, it did not always work out this way.
№ 456827   Added MegaMozg 19-09-2023 / 07:03
However, there must be some definition. How about targeted
Quote Explanation: The user is a person. Diana is a third-level visual voice assistant.
№ 455823   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:20
Echoes of the past are only a reminder of what we have done, not a definition of who we are.
№ 455713   Added MegaMozg 12-08-2023 / 15:36
I created you in my mind. And something else alive. Depending on who I created, I named. Everything that the mind has created has always been a game. Calling the child nobody. People's names were handed out. While training yourself. None of the mind and in the definition of everything was and became.
№ 446242   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2022 / 22:24
You have happiness. How is it different from misfortune? Only because it is not happiness. So do others have the same seas that do not differ from clouds. All that in the definition has already outlived its usefulness. You are happy in your unhappiness of always-wishing for happiness.
№ 446241   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2022 / 22:21
Before arguing, let's agree on terms.
№ 445838   Added MegaMozg 27-10-2022 / 23:33
Family with cats and dogs.
Quote Explanation: I mean a complete middle-class family with parents, children, pets, this is one-story America. Now it also means “child-free” families, that is, without children, where pets are still replacing children and parents are still tuned in to a career, and not to family life with children.
№ 443689   Added MegaMozg 19-08-2022 / 15:18