reminder [Theme]

Chamomile is a fragrant reminder that true strength lies not in loud echoes, but in the quiet depths of self-sufficiency, where calm is a powerful force.
№ 464229   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2024 / 00:48
Sip by sip, the tea reveals the wisdom of the leaves, a gentle reminder that even in quiet moments there is richness waiting to be discovered.
№ 464216   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2024 / 00:09
Each flower is a small reminder that beauty transforms the world with its petals.
№ 464206   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2024 / 23:39
Echoes of the past are only a reminder of what we have done, not a definition of who we are.
№ 455713   Added MegaMozg 12-08-2023 / 15:36
The last echoes of sunny autumn, like a smile for memory, like sparks of warmth that will warm you on long and cold autumn-winter evenings, like a reminder that everything will return and still be...
№ 447117   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2022 / 02:09
As a reminder that everything is finite.
№ 445958   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2022 / 18:33
The thorns of a rose are a reminder to people of a careful attitude towards it!
№ 442324   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2022 / 17:52
Well, why, when you want to get something out of your head, as luck would have it, everyone strives to remind you of it?
№ 440740   Added Viker 14-06-2022 / 09:54
Stars twinkling at night - a reminder to human hearts of heaven!
№ 440414   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2022 / 08:09
The problems of technology, the problems of a just organization of social life, the problems of collectivization in their relation to the eternal value of the human person are not resolved from Christianity and in a Christian way, in the light of Christian God-human truth. The creative activity of man in the world is not consecrated. The crisis taking place in the world is a reminder to Christianity of unresolved tasks, and therefore it is not only a judgment on the godless world, but also a judgment on Christianity. The main problem of our day is not the problem of God, as many people think, as Christians who call for a religious revival often think - the main problem of our day is, first of all, the problem of man. The problem of God is an eternal problem, a problem of all times, it is always first and initial, but the problem of our time is a problem about man, about saving the human person from decay, about recognizing and appointing a person, about resolving the basic issues of society and culture in the light of the Christian idea. about a human.
№ 440057   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:48
Pain does not have eternal reserves in the human heart, sooner or later it pours out, leaving behind a void, which only after some time is filled with pain again, albeit in a smaller volume than before. And this cycle will continue until the stabbing feeling fades away, leaving only a faint reminder of the tragedy experienced.
№ 415246   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2021 / 14:06
People, losing someone very important, find this important in some thing. And they cherish it, as if believing that the soul of the deceased is embedded in this object. The thought that the last meeting happened and this person you will never see again, you can not take your hand or just hug, kills you alive. And every time you think - why him, and not me? Cherishing things is delusional. However, a material reminder of the beloved serves as a consolation, not allowing precious days together to sink into oblivion, it becomes a symbol of the reality of the strokes of biography that oily blobs of longing and apathy are trying to absorb. If you don't understand it, you never lose someone you truly love.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409557   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 20:21
Seeing joy, kindness and mutual support around us was so great - a great reminder of how important love and family are in life.
№ 405433   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2020 / 17:18
“Music doesn't answer questions that I don't know how to ask. She doesn't tell me what I want. She reminds me that I am probably still in love, but I myself am no longer sure that I understand the meaning of this word. I remember people from the past all the time, although most of them hurt, not joy. I have no idea how I feel, although I do feel something, let it be rather a feeling of emptiness and loss, maybe even a failure, numbness or complete uncertainty. Once I was confident in myself and thought that I knew a lot, I knew myself; I thought that people like it when I burst into their life, I touch them; I didn’t even ask if they wanted to see me, I didn’t doubt their desire. Music reminds me of what my life was supposed to be. But she doesn't change me. "
№ 404660   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2020 / 20:51