violation [Theme]

- Maybe not today? Is it my birthday?
- Maybe not today? Is it my birthday?
№ 466044   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2024 / 03:21
Natural law, as a necessary form of spiritual existence, is the most precious asset of man. Outside of this form there is no path to wisdom, virtue, Divinity, or the final and highest satisfactions of the spirit. The derogation of natural law degrades human dignity; every violation of it is spiritually unnatural.
Quote Explanation: About why natural law is better than positivism.
№ 464490   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 11:56
Romantic relationships can be both the source of our joy, pride, inspiration, and the point of our painful experiences, serious disappointments, and deepest regrets. There is no doubt that the most significant relationship violation, leading to a number of negative consequences in all areas of our lives, is infidelity.
№ 462106   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:11
The word “zapadlo” comes from thieves’ slang and means a violation of the thieves’ law. For example, in places of deprivation of liberty it is common practice to engage in ratting (stealing from one’s own). On the streets of Kazan, this word had a similar meaning and literally meant “not according to concepts.” They were severely punished for this, including being kicked out of the group.
Quote Explanation: “Vadlo or zapadlo is a self-prohibition on some actions that fall under the category of “not according to concepts” or do not correspond to your moral principles. And a ban is simply a restriction on something by elders and younger people. For example, a ban on the use of alcohol, drugs, smoking, and so on. Pushing someone while walking with a girl is not a prohibition, but rather a fall. And it’s not necessary that they’ll fuck you off after that.” (c) anonymous consultant
№ 460304   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 11:04
And here the point is not at all in double standards, but in the fact that a person is afraid to remain at one with himself, to look into the eyes of his own soul and tell himself, I am not higher than others, because I do the same.
№ 456569   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2023 / 00:06
- In France - on De Gaulle. We would have arrived there in a few days. Learned the route. All buildings were checked. Not a single window was left open. We placed our snipers everywhere. As soon as any window opened, they would immediately contact us by radio. We would watch the crowd, everyone - who has a package in his hands, a folded newspaper. No one would even be allowed to open an umbrella. There's no way they'd let a limousine go that slow, 10 miles an hour, and make an unplanned turn. But none of this was done. There was a violation of elementary safety standards. And this is the best evidence that there was a large-scale conspiracy in Dallas.
- In France - on De Gaulle. We would have arrived there in...
№ 456252   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 20:39
There are irritants in the external environment that violate the consciousness of a person, and the internal environment, which is their consequence.
№ 448874   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2023 / 14:30
People of such a psychological type valued by Genghis Khan put their honor and dignity above their security and material well-being. They are not afraid of a person who can take away their life or material wealth, but they are only afraid of committing an act that can dishonor them or belittle their dignity, moreover, belittle their dignity not in the eyes of other people (for they are not afraid of human ridicule and condemnation, as in general not afraid of people), but in their own eyes. A special code always lives in their minds, a charter of actions that are acceptable and unacceptable for an honest and self-respecting person; they value this charter most of all, treating it religiously, as divinely established, and they cannot allow its violation, because if it were violated, they would begin to despise themselves, which is more terrible for them than death. Respecting themselves, they also respect others who keep the same inner charter, especially those who have already shown their steadfast devotion to this charter in practice. Bowing before the dictates of their inner moral law and recognizing the evasion of this law as the loss of their face and their human dignity, they are certainly religious, for they perceive the world as a world order in which everything has its own place, determined by divine will, associated with duty, with duty. When a person of this psychological type obeys his immediate superior, he does not obey him personally, but to him as part of a well-known divinely established hierarchical ladder; in the person of his immediate boss, he obeys the protege of a higher-ranking boss, who, in turn, is the protege of an even higher boss, etc., up to the supreme earthly ruler, who, however, is also thought of as a protege, but not a protege of a person, but of God . Thus, a person of the type under consideration is always aware of himself as a part of a certain hierarchical system and is ultimately subordinate not to a person, but to God. Treason and betrayal are psychologically impossible for him, because, having betrayed his immediate superior, he is thereby not yet freed from the judgment of higher-ranking superiors, and, even having betrayed all earthly superiors, he still does not escape from the power of the judgment of God, from - under the power of divine law, living in his mind.
№ 445730   Added MegaMozg 24-10-2022 / 09:51
The Fae always repay each other for breaking promises and obligations. Having matured, I now understand what she offers me - repayment of a debt, not an apology.
№ 445227   Added MegaMozg 07-10-2022 / 16:09
Everyone breaks the law, Steven...
№ 435766   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2022 / 07:54
Condemned... They invented such a word... And who is he convicted, how many people have the moral right to condemn, those who have never violated the law in their lives. There is no such. "He who is without sin, let him throw a stone at me." We know the definition of a person who condemns others for what he himself does quietly - a hypocrite.
№ 434779   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2022 / 00:27
Suzdal.
Release Date: 13.09.2021
№ 428010   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:42
... We, the workers, receive such crumbs, which cannot be called a salary, and this is in violation of all laws and regulations. Therefore, you cannot say: "Leave me alone, I have my own problems up to my throat." For something to change, everyone must do their best ...
№ 425677   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:52