Santa Claus [Theme]

You see, with Santa Claus it’s like this: if you believe that he exists, then he exists.
№ 448693   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 10:48
Asking a person how long he believed in Santa Claus is indecent, even if there is nothing else to talk about at all. But if you still ask me in between times when I stopped believing in the mythical bearded Santa in a red coat, I will say openly - I always considered him a stupid fable. I knew for sure that Santa, who is announced in kindergarten, is not real. And although I, unlike some, did not happen to see him kissing my mother, even then I was smart enough to understand that nothing good could be expected from old people who work exclusively on Christmas. Later I noticed that in addition there are no aliens, guests from the future, ghosts, monsters, psychics, secret societies, as well as superheroes from cartoons, comics and action films that oppose them. That is, I noticed, of course, I noticed, but I didn’t want to believe my eyes. I kept waiting for all these aliens, ghosts, monsters, psychics and secret societies to just take and appear at my command. However, the so-called reality turned out to be much sadder. After learning the laws of physics well and being impressed by them, I stopped watching UFO reports and ghost specials. Aliens, guests from the future, psychics - yes, they are not and cannot be - I realized. Although I can not say that it did not depress me at all. That's how I grew up, thinking about the greatest common divisors and all that stuff. Saying goodbye to high school, I also said goodbye to my strange dreams and accepted the mediocrity of the world as a given. The transition to high school did not make me feel special. But that's where I met her.
Asking a person how long he believed in Santa Claus is...
№ 447683   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2022 / 18:21
This bell is a beautiful symbol of the Christmas spirit, just like me. Just remember, the true spirit of Christmas is in your heart.
№ 447243   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2022 / 18:36
To say that there is no Santa Claus is the most erroneous statement in the world. Santa Claus is a thought that is passed down from generation to generation. Over time, this thought takes on a human form. Maybe if all children and adults understand the symbolism of this thought, we can really achieve peace on Earth and good will towards all people.
№ 447242   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2022 / 18:15
On Christmas Eve, many years ago, I lay quietly in my bed. The sheets didn't rustle. I breathed slowly and quietly. I listened to the sound I feared I would never hear - Santa's sleigh bells.
№ 447241   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2022 / 18:03
Santa Claus is anyone who loves another and strives to make him happy.
№ 447240   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2022 / 17:54
- Things before the New Year as always. If now any child saw what was happening in the sobering-up station, he would never believe in Santa Claus.
- Things before the New Year as always. If now any child...
№ 440201   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2022 / 04:06
I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six years old. My mom took me to the department store and he asked me for an autograph.
№ 417100   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2021 / 11:21
I'm a friend, an ally, Santa, who is always with you.
№ 391629   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2020 / 01:15
- The beard's not real.
Yeah what the fuck?! She was real, but I got sick, all my hair fell out and now I wear this s**Nude.
- How are you sick?
- I fell in love with a woman who was unclean.
Mrs. Santa?
- No, it was her sister.
- What's it like at the North pole?
- In the suburbs.
- What?
- Apache junction... You don't**d eh?.. So, get off the knee, was seated, fuck like a dunce....
- You are really Santa, right?
- No, I'm an accountant and this stuff just***case pulled, okay?
- Okay.
№ 385394   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2020 / 19:10
- You're not the real Santa. If you were real, you'd be able to conjure.
I'll work my magic? Let's see how you will disappear.
№ 385393   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2020 / 19:08
No snow for the New year no celebration of the soul, the helplessness, because the Grandfather the frost - a weapon against Napoleon and Hitler.
№ 384965   Added MegaMozg 22-12-2019 / 23:56
I am a realist, so to Santa Claus I wish for a real desire. Every year I ask to give me another year of life. Still working. Last year I asked year before last asked year, in the month before asked for a console, almost died, but it was his birthday. Asked for another year of life.
1 Season 5 Series Release Date: 22.02.2017
№ 383752   Added MegaMozg 01-12-2019 / 18:36
- Santa Claus has no wife and no elves. Want to be Santa Claus - you can only count on yourself.
- You're right, buddy. Santa Claus always rides alone.
№ 379941   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2019 / 22:18