symbolism [Theme]

To say that there is no Santa Claus is the most erroneous statement in the world. Santa Claus is a thought that is passed down from generation to generation. Over time, this thought takes on a human form. Maybe if all children and adults understand the symbolism of this thought, we can really achieve peace on Earth and good will towards all people.
№ 447242   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2022 / 18:15
I love all sorts of symbolism. That is, when life rhymes. It even seems to me that these rhymes can be faked - this is magic, sympathetic and very sympathetic to me. We kind of explain to the fat-assed clumsy fate what we want her to be, and sometimes she understands the hint.
№ 404673   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2020 / 21:30
- If not for the mist, we could see the green light...
- Light?..
- The one that burns all night at the dock...
And probably that the colossal significance of that light had vanished for Gatsby forever.
№ 390816   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2020 / 10:21
Series our death will give flowers in the desert, the Alexin of our healing is growing in the mountain tops and over our lives tends gryaznukha from Georgia, because the London pickpocket escaped the gallows.
№ 382249   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2019 / 15:08
In ancient Egypt the phallic symbol represented not only fertility, but also served a magical function, as the priests of the symbol used for the treatment of humans.
№ 334635   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2018 / 07:12
Don't like the symbolism of the curve. To romanticize this scene... why? This is a normal honest business. Tarsic cares about the sheep, because he is paid. Pays the owner of the herd, wishing to hand over their property to the meat and get revenue from it. And sheep obey reflective Chapter, chasing sticks to the place where a lot of food. Food to increase fat and meat. Fat and meat, which then sell the owner of the cattle. All is well, all is logical...
№ 310021   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2017 / 03:05
Sanctification there is always symbolism. Sacred in this world there are no sacred reality and the symbolization of the sacred reality. Sanctification was not a realization of the sacred, and the symbolization of the sacred. The sacred symbolized by the anointed one in the hierarchical ranks in sprinkling Holy water on material objects. Sanctification is not human, not a discovery of human spirituality. In her spirit objectified in signs and symbols. There is a huge difference in how to recognize the Holy anointed sacred ranks and consecrated objects, and how to recognize the sacred - the human subject, his Holiness, his creativity, freedom, love, justice, brotherhood, knowledge, the beauty of the soul, etc. the First symbolic, the second is realistic.
№ 304931   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2017 / 21:51
Ceremonialism, obryadoverie is conditional symbolization. The precepts of Christ are not implemented, and symbolists. Christian love and mercy are expressed in symbols, not realities. <...> wins Symbolism realism in marriage and the family. Marriage in most cases is a symbolic, not a real mystery, because the real mystery associated with love. The relationship of family members between themselves are conventionally symbolic, ritual, and the comparatively small role of breakthrough realities. The whole life of the state is symbolic. <...> the Whole moral life, crystallizing in morals based on symbolism and not on the real transformation of the people. Legalistic morality requires people to perform conditional symbology of a non-binding real connection with their inner life, their spirituality. The duty is symbolic. People need to offer each other signs that may not match the realities. The so-called "good deeds" can carry symbolic symbolic. Mercy may be symbolic and not real. The so-called hypocrisy is an extreme form of symbolism, from which disappeared all reality.
№ 304930   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2017 / 21:48
The history of Maria Suffolk then seemed to me emblematic for our time. The sister of a king is dying in obscurity, spending months in solitude in his estate Western.
№ 285146   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2017 / 07:20
But I would ask the eagle that on the coat of Arms:
"Why do you break the wings yourself?!
While you look at different sides
Over the body of the Mother circling crows."
№ 277042   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 16:14
Symbolism by itself isn't worth anything. It is not material. We just pretend that we love. We patriotism is expressed in embroidered shirts, we have a patriotism expressed in the flags - here is our patriotism. And I will tell you what is patriotism in European countries. This is not to enter the crowd and sing the national anthem. This is not patriotism. This is nothing, this zero, the emptiness. Patriotism to leave the crowd and, for example, to build a bridge. Is patriotism.
№ 272705   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:44
I always liked the image of the virgin Mary - especially as it was represented by ancient artists. I do like the symbolism of Christianity as aesthetics, but the virgin Mary I really love. She was a good mother.
№ 253607   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 12:31
If the image is in the abstract, it becomes an expression of what you want to say. As the word or symbol. Or a vase that can be filled with whatever you want.
№ 180569   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 21:28
Socks with double heel is not just a production of some kind of cooperative of cooperative of Reinaldo, but a symbol of a happy marriage, legalized by the Registrar.
№ 159273   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 17:32
There are symbolic dreams and real life that they symbolize. Or Vice versa: sometimes the symbolic life and dreams, in which it is implemented.
№ 147671   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 19:52