Santa Claus [Theme] Page 1

- Listen carefully,-PE-And - Control prospective studies is the centre of all the secret operations group at the Pentagon! If she's siding with the lunatics, keep your ears open!
- Yes, Yes, Yes. And Kennedy killed Santa Claus. Where's your beer?
№ 375105   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2019 / 16:37
The real Santa Claus is not a person in red clothes, children, moms and dads, brother, you, me, and everyone else. We all are something related to each other. And finding that connection you become Santa. If someone I care about smile, happiness fills me.
1 Season 6 Series
№ 374628   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2019 / 14:10
Santa's the most caring person on Earth!
- Then why are you here and not him?
Quote Explanation: Arthur asked of his brother and father to help him deliver by mistake missed a gift, but they refused, citing the fact that "one child is unimportant"
№ 354150   Added Viker 26-12-2018 / 17:18
He's going to have to break the packaging, the box and fourteen procrastination!
- It will be very noisy!
- We will Wake the baby and he will see Santa!
- In 1816-m Santa noticed it, too, began to persecute. He was forced into hiding! No Christmas for six years! And the elves alone!
Calm down people, now is not 1816-th. Captain, your "Ho-Ho" is equipped with super-modern IMS sensor connected to the missile program. Determine the location of the batteries and have cut the gift wrapping.
№ 353818   Added Viker 26-12-2018 / 16:51
You're coming with me.
- I!? At the same time!? Over there!? Together with these!? No, no, no, no!
- I'm 136 years old, I can't manage alone, I need an elf.
- I can't fly the sleigh! I even a bike can't ride without the stabilizer!
№ 353759   Added Viker 26-12-2018 / 16:46
- The child in any case should not see Santa. This is the great mystery of Christmas.
- Well, even if you Wake up the small - toe with sand, DAB of whiskey in the mouth, one in the morning don't remember.
№ 353756   Added Viker 26-12-2018 / 16:46
The elves on the shoulder of all three classes. First, the elves making shoes, but at night, when sleeping old shoemaker. And, you can bake cookies in a tree. But to arrange the furnace in the hollow of dangerous, especially during the dry season. Third job elves believe entertainment, a gift and every elf dreams that he will be lucky he gets to a shop of toys Santa Claus.
№ 352001   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2018 / 20:05
- Who is it? Santa Claus, or what?
- What are you! Yes, it's his Majesty the Verb is Imperative!
№ 347385   Added MegaMozg 20-10-2018 / 21:18
- So about me one thought. And I'll find it!
- ... to say thank you?
- To dismiss! No one will forgive the compromised computer. Even Santa.
Quote Explanation: About the gift from "secret Santa"
4 Season 10 Series
№ 347278   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2018 / 19:24
Hi, happy New Year! Come the New Year to us.
And you can freely expect anything.
Just where is that old white haired man,
Which gifts to the children pulls out of the backpack.
Hey, Santa, come, we've been waiting for you.
And song your me to order got.
Show us, don't insult children
We shout: "Santa Claus, uh-Oh-gay."
Well, all together now
Let's call Santa!
No, you have to shout very amicably! Three to four! More!
- Santa Claus! Santa Claus! Grandfather Frost!
- Hear, hear! Actually!
№ 347277   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2018 / 19:23
It looks natural...
- What are you looking for?
Camera. We probably got into a show... "Christams stupid pranks" or something like that.
- Why can't you just believe in Santa Claus?!
- The better question is, why are you so believe it, baby!
- A memory. One of the best that I have... My parents were paleontologists. Spent a lot of time to dig. Lived in tents. The place was small, so the toys were a luxury. One day I lost my pet. I was scared to tell my parents, so I asked Santa to give me a new one. The next morning I Wake up - our tent has turned into a jungle, and toy dinosaurs everywhere! We spent the whole day there, just playing... I Have still kept all those dinosaurs.
- When I was little, was obsessed with airplanes. Never been to one, but loved them. One day I'm asking Santa for the newest model F-15. But never got it. Instead, I got tickets to the Airshow, which I was lucky enough to sit in the cockpit of a real F-15! When I decided to become a pilot.
- When I was a kid, I loved baseball. But I was very weak, so I was not invited to play with the kids on my street. When I wrote to Santa, I asked for toy. Only asked for a chance to play. Got a new bat and ball that my family could not afford. And then I was called to play. I was terrible! Couldn't throw, catch or hit... But I loved every second of the game!
Okay. Then I'll finish the relay. I was six when I told my father that I don't believe in Santa Claus. Dad offered to write Santa what I did. I wrote Santa and asked not to give gifts. All I wanted is proof that he exists. After the holidays, the letter was returned unopened, and on the envelope was written: "unable to deliver". And I tore it up and threw it away. Here's my proof. There is no Santa.
To believe do not need proof!
- Perhaps you no, baby. But I'm a scientist to the bone, always have been. I don't believe in Santa, until you see it.
№ 346463   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2018 / 23:05
The whole year I worked not in vain, it's time on the road to me
The last leaf of the calendar remained on the wall.
№ 346248   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2018 / 13:02
Who said? Frost is supposed to be... When? Winter! But now what? Summer! Don't you see?
№ 346247   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2018 / 12:08
Is not the first offensive in the place of a cute Santa Claus in advertising of the New year, fat ass gay Satan Claus in a red night cap. Why, Oh, why? So right, and I wanted to bombard something, when Satan appeared on the screen. But his children already Santa Claus name, and not featuring a skinny cap with pompon from so close to Santa's hat. Well, surely Santa Claus better? Or to draw it easier? Or artists purely to spit on it, who are they painted, or is it part of the planned globalization of stock? Go figure. Even in this nonsense, and also, out, way, lose...
№ 346244   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2018 / 12:05
- The boy needs to tell me a verse and I have to give him a gift.
- That is you want to say that the boy needs to tell the verse before we see the gift?
Quote Explanation: The issue of "Want to laugh" - the Jewish Santa Claus
№ 346200   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2018 / 01:04