Santa Claus [Theme] Page 3

Parents Santa Claus, too, wanted their son to become a real man.
№ 277201   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 17:08
- I have always been deceived. Always said, "Grandfather frost, cotton beard".
Is the old of wool and modern synthetics.
№ 270595   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:45
Personally, I was tempted to doubt: a bearded man in a red jacket and pants giving out presents, but first makes them sit on his lap. People for less put in jail.
№ 270215   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:33
Blowing a Blizzard, and on the hoary head
The snowflakes fall, as news from his childhood.
To hang on the Christmas tree sock
And expect miracles, without false coquetry -
And let the sweets will pour Santa Claus!
Not money and not status, not power,
And the chocolate, nougat and apricot
And let also add faith in a fairy tale.
№ 268597   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 12:35
Old Nicholas was older than mortal sin, and his beard was whiter than white. He wanted to die.
Stunted inhabitants of the Arctic caves of his language is not spoken, but sputter on his twittering dialect, performed strange rituals - when I was not busy in the factories.
Once every year, in spite of sobs and protests, drove him into an Endless Night. In his journey he stopped at every in this world the child was left at his bed some invisible gift of Malorossia. The children, frozen in time, sleeping.
He envied Prometheus and Loki, Sisyphus and Judas. His punishment was harsher.
Ho.
Ho.
Ho.
№ 255196   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 13:22
New year's eve, like a magic time machine, able to return to the childhood even the most hardened skeptics. Decorated Christmas trees of incredible beauty, bright illuminations in the streets, and most importantly the vibes of wonder and tales floating in the air - they are indistinguishable to the eye, but felt in every fiber of the soul. And, even if you no longer believe in Santa Claus, and I want to make the most crazy desire and wholeheartedly believe that it is necessarily true!
№ 215534   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 17:20
In life what can be called a miracle, in fact it happens more often than you would like it grim realistic. Perhaps because these same gloomy realists - we are. Once we all have popularly explained that there are no miracles and we believe. Believe that the gifts under the tree puts no Santa Claus, and children brings stork. In General, since Santa Claus and stopped bringing us presents; more precisely, the gifts still appeared under the tree on Christmas night, but now we know exactly how it happens...
№ 215423   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 17:16
Why? What are adults so angry at living in their childhood? It seems strange only at first glance. In fact, resentment arises when the long-awaited miracle happens. When, instead of the helicopter on the radio Santa Claus brings a beautiful, maybe even the best, but purely utilitarian schoolbag. Then, unnoticeable to anyone, is a real tragedy, catastrophe, the collapse of the whole of the Wizarding world, and people, without realizing it, becomes an adult.
№ 215421   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 17:16
I know you're not the real Santa Claus.
- [smoothing his beard] I Wonder why you so think?
- I'm big, but I know you work for him. Need you him something from me gave.
- I'm listening.
- I'm Kevin McCallister, Lincoln Blvd 671. Phone number needed?
- No.
This is very important, please tell him that this year is all the gifts I want to have my family back. I don't need gifts, nothing but Peter, Kate, Base, Megan, Linnie and Jeff and my aunt, cousins and cousins. Well, if you still have time, can you uncle Frank, okay?
№ 187780   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 12:48
Fine Santa Claus in Christmas, well, where do we roll! It only remains for the Easter Bunny to be vaccinated against rabies...
№ 187779   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 12:48
- How are you OK after yesterday?
- I don't want to talk about it.
- Why didn't you just played Santa Claus?
And how the hell is that, Stuart? He's a man, quite a three-dimensional. It is my duty to play the truth.
- So true that it needs to be Jolly. Not suicidal.
He lives in stress. He has to deliver billions of gifts in one night! It was a different view of the role. If the audience did not understand it, that's not my fault. They behaved like children.
- It was the children!
№ 186938   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 12:15
- In short, you're an old man, riding on a sleigh at midnight, doing something for children, right?
- Yes, but when you say that, I feel like a criminal.
1 Season 37 Series
№ 181045   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 08:25
... And most important of all, Santa Claus exists! At least not yet believe in him.
№ 168767   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 13:19
- "Well, I guess Santa Claus for a drink granted" - suggested the wife - "but early something. Or late in the day".
The door opened a crack, and on the other side appeared a huge man. And in my head I said first is exactly what it "hefty", and then, looking around the guest realized that this is Santa Claus. "Well, damn it, and the work of man" - flashed the thought - "Everyone is celebrating, and him in the cold to hang, gifts to deliver. Probably from work, who the penalties work".
№ 143332   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 14:39
A typical letter to Santa Claus. Came to my bike (can money). Dima 3 years (my son).
Release Date: 19.12.2008
№ 139696   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 21:06