statistics [Theme]

To hide the substitution.
№ 462390   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 19:54
That's right, I always confuse it with casuistry.
№ 460536   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:19
- Yes ept, where did you get all these statistics, huh? You sho, one book, sho, read the whole area?
Quote Explanation: The father of the murdered boy was arrested based on statistics that such crimes against children are mostly committed by fathers.
- Yes ept, where did you get all these statistics, huh? You...
№ 450359   Added Viker 14-02-2023 / 09:41
As far as women are concerned, this "infidelity" statistic seems even more dangerous than in the case of men, in whom such behavior is associated with their very nature, subject to the amount of testosterone in the blood. And women, cheating, are much less likely to be “drugged” with a new, unknown penis. Usually in this case, there is a search for the lost male interest. And it comes from the brain.
Quote Explanation: The heroine shares with her friends that she is hurt because she cannot keep company with her husband in his hobbies and he began to visit them with other girls, which is worse for her than sexual infidelity. Here, the author provides statistical data on this topic.
№ 435517   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2022 / 03:42
Statistics from the category, I can smell the ass
№ 432116   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2021 / 21:15
The statistics are stable (both in Russia and elsewhere): despite all the baits and gifts, only 5 percent of the respondents agree to install a peoplemeter. Only among them are the "experts" chosen, who press the buttons, and we find out what the "people" like. ... It is not the Kremlin and not the people, not advertisers and not the heads of TV channels, but it is not known who (out of the 5 percent stratum of deprived of life psychos) decides what the nation will watch. Decide those to whom we (seeing what they like) would not entrust a kitten, let alone a child. Those that we would try to stay away from. ... In all countries where people meters work, about 5 percent agree on the device. Therefore, everywhere "experts" - a random sample! - are recruited not from the whole people, not from the majority, but from a very small and very strange minority. ... This is where the disgust of the majority comes from. Someone else's choice is on the screen.
Quote Explanation: Series of articles "Under the rule of maniacs", "MK.ru", (2008).
№ 416532   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2021 / 22:51
sit, this means that they should soberly assess themselves and understand that for them working for someone is actually the most suitable option. Then the question arises - for whom and how do you want to work. Who, what leader, whose ideas do you want to serve? And it is not necessary to flatten everything like a monkey to Putin and Obama. Musk or Jobs are the same leaders with their own ideas, here the leader means anyone for whom it is pleasant for you to work, for whom you are ready to act.
Quote Explanation: from the intellectual series "Vaccine from Idiocracy"
№ 412609   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 02:21
Hope doesn't need statistics. She doesn't care about the downward trend in gun homicides or fatal car accidents.
Hope doesn't care about the problems that have already been solved. She was concerned about problems that still needed to be addressed.
№ 410747   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2021 / 19:39
Everyone likes to consider themselves an exception when there is a depressing statistic.
№ 401980   Added MegaMozg 03-08-2020 / 10:18
Every year more Russians die than are born, because people have no faith in the future. The Americans are optimistic, but if your life is hard and only for a short time when rising oil prices, it has improved, you have a different view of the future.
№ 395166   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2020 / 19:24
All is quiet, and there is only the silent protest of statistics.
№ 388440   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2020 / 22:21
Want to talk about the number of murders? Of course, it went down! And the number of shootings, hell, no. Just doctors have learned to treat people.
Quote Explanation: Unknown COP refutes the "positive" statistics.
1 Season 9 Series
№ 386435   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2020 / 11:36
- Oh, Ilya, don't bother. Well, I think I had a fight. At our age generally still on probation.
- What is probation?
- Yes, all. All these meetings, experiences, and quarrels...
- Did not understand.
- What is there to understand? We are, for example, with you. I think a hundred times quarrel, then make peace...
- And then?
- Then?... Then go our separate ways.
- HOW?!
- Yes, that's right! You're older, you start to like other women and perhaps other men...
- So-so-so, wait, wait... And now?... And now what are we?
- Well, we are now in search. Just at the moment we are well, here we meet.
- I.e. you do this to me just like that, right?
- Remember Ilya: I never do anything just. Just such statistics. 99% of teen novels come to nothing.
2 Season 10 Series
№ 386032   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2020 / 15:16
The statistics of soup per capita in Russia are adversaries.
№ 384098   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2019 / 23:24
"If you believe the statistics? You have lived on earth for almost twenty years, and statistics is the best response you can come up with?" - She curved an eyebrow with obvious sarcasm and snorted at me. "Don't tell me you believe in something so stupid. Something that happens only once in a hundred thousand attempts, and takes place at the very first attempt. The first person who caught you on the road - the same one in a million. The lower the probability, the more often you're faced with this. Yeah, "statistics". That kind of nonsense. There is nothing more mundane than a miracle."
№ 377276   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2019 / 05:19