terrorism [Theme] Page 5

The reaction of the Muslim world to the events of 11 September 2001 clearly showed that a significant number of people of the XXI century believes in martyrdom. In response, we have declared war on "terrorism". It's all the same what to declare war with "murder", this confusion in categories which hides from us the true cause of the problem. Terrorism is not the source of violence, but just one of the forms of its manifestation. If Osama bin Laden stood at the head of the state and sent a rocket on the world trade center tragedy of 11 September would be a military affair. In this case, we certainly would not have been in response to declare war with "war".
№ 256681   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:09
... So, Zasulich Vera Ivanovna 1849 R., recidivist, the jury were fully justified. Shoot eggs to the governors was possible.
And the flywheel slowly began to spin. During the next quarter of a century killed 24 head of prisons, bailiffs 26, 26 of the agents of the security Department, 15 colonels, generals 7, 16 mayors, 33 of the Governor and Vice Governor, 2nd interior Minister, 1 Minister, 1 the Grand Duke. Well, Nemer policemen, officers, soldiers, bystanders - who will be considered? Plus, there are a number of generals killed by mistake. In the beginning of XX century in Penza is the gendarmerie General accidentally slammed General Lisowski. Peterhof is one General kills another - Kozlov. In Kiev, instead of policeman Nowicki stabbed a random army General. But still good - the generals... the Country burst into the next century on the flywheel of terror. And did not even think to stop.
№ 256669   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:09
The ordinary "gray mouse". Dressed in a gray long burnous with scallops (I swear to God, I don't know what it is, but the girl to describe the contemporary), with gray eyes and pale gray ugly face. Logging to the General, the mouse took out a revolver and slammed in TREPOV. Her real name, as you know, Vera Zasulich. She was trained as a teacher. At the time of the crime she was 27 years old, and she never married. For the age - old virgin. Even very old. By the time of the assassination Zasulich was already a recidivist - managed and to serve, and the link went: fought the girl for revolutionary ideas. By the way, pay attention not only to its "startest", but the party name Zasulich's Older sister, Aunt... <...> the decision of the district court applauded the merchants, noblemen, bankers, writers, journalists, students, teachers, manufacturers... Even the Lyceum friend of Pushkin - old Prince Gorchakov rejoiced in the decision of the court as a child. "It's like a foreshadow of our revolution," wrote Leo Tolstoy, mirror of our... All "mental layer" of the nation was about that time afflicted with the virus of revolutionary spirit. Here is how to characterize this layer of the Minister of internal Affairs Plehve: "the Russian intelligentsia has a one... feature: it is fundamentally and, moreover, enthusiastically takes every idea, every fact, even the rumor intended to discredit the authorities...".
Quote Explanation: 5 Feb 1878, Zasulich came to the reception to the St. Petersburg mayor TREPOV and shot him with a revolver, seriously wounding. Was immediately arrested, but the court gained the sympathy of jurors. And although the law for such crimes relied from 15 to 20 years in prison, a jury of 12 April 1878 fully acquitted Zasulich. The acquittal was welcomed by the society and was accompanied by a demonstration from the audience outside the court a large mass of audience.
№ 256665   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:09
Prime Minister of France said that the country represents a bare chest, not the hijab. [Sergey Korneevskiy]
<...>
- The problem is not the Muslim dress code as such, I don't see, frankly, no problems, no long dresses or scarves, to me, it is even more beautiful and... Bare chest, of course, the attractive thing, but not always, not all and not forever. Actually, to say that is a constant is weird. <...> Actually, the problem is that the external signs of Islamic culture became due to the extremists associated with terror, aggression and danger.
Quote Explanation: Program "Iron logic" Sergei Mikheev and Sergei Korneevskiy on the radio "Vesti FM". Live from 02.09.2016 year. Topic of conversation: "the European migration crisis". Hijab (Arab. - veil) in Islam - any clothes (from head to toe), but in the Western world understand under the hijab the traditional Islamic headscarf for women. Burkini - swimming costume for Muslim women designed by Lebanese designer Aheloy Zanetti. Consists of two parts, is firmly seated on the hood and meets all the requirements of the Shariah to the women's clothes. In their cut burqini close to pajamas and covers the whole body of women except feet, hands and face. The Prime Minister of France Manuel Valls said that the Republic represents a bare chest, not the hijab. Thus, Valls supported the ban on wearing the burqini imposed by the authorities of a number of French cities. The Prime Minister cited the example of Marianne, who became a national symbol of the country after the French revolution.
№ 256296   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 13:57
To understand that the forces that control the United States is able to make a 9/11 and blame it on someone else; and that they can brazenly attend funeral of the victims, knowing that they themselves contributed to their murder. How many people will find the strength to admit it and the effect it has on your life? This is the main reason that the official lie is taken as truth. The alternative is too incredible, too unbearable for the mind; therefore, the majority does not think about her. Give me a sandbox is deeper, and I'll stick my head in there.
№ 255551   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 13:34
The Professor looked at me, puzzled.
- How is it that long? It I just need it with these wounds. It is necessary that all saw how he suffered and did. And anyway, I don't know how you can contact me with such requests. You did in the past is not weaned from the abstract humanism?
I was confused. Of course, I wean, and sometimes even very much. And, speaking figuratively, my heart is very, in General, became violent. When I'm drunk, it makes me somehow feel sorry for all. Even some snakes, Scorpions and terrorists. Even the most loathsome creatures sorry and all, and there's nothing to do with him.
№ 253490   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 12:27
There should be no double standards, it is impossible to divide terrorists into "good" and "bad". And, of course, unacceptable and extremely dangerous to attempt to use the terrorist and radical extremist groups for political or geopolitical interests.
Quote Explanation: From an interview with the Azerbaijani state news Agency AzerTAj on 5 August 2016.
№ 251999   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 11:37
ISIS is a direct descendant of "al-Qaeda" in Iraq, which grew out of our invasion of that country.
Quote Explanation: Interview to TV channel "Vice News" on March 17, 2015.
№ 250604   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 10:53
The amazing triumph mezdrovogo sense, which suggests only two thoughts: or in America do not understand, which I highly doubt, or, in fact, America does not want to deal with any LIH <...> and in General with any terrorism and so on and so on and so forth. <...> This means that in fact the Americans have a very different purpose than those they declare.
Quote Explanation: Program "Iron logic" Sergei Mikheev and Sergei Korneevskiy on the radio "Vesti FM". Live from 25.07.2016 year. Topic of conversation: "the United States has ruled out Russia's participation in the coalition against the "Islamic state" (abbr.: ISIL or DAISH)."
№ 250365   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 10:45
They say that in connection with the terrorist attacks in the United States was the turning point in world history. <...> Created an ideological image of the world of terrorism as a global enemy supposedly threatening the entire human civilization. Undoubtedly, the world terrorism is a fact. <...> Moreover, the Western world headed by the United States itself carries out the globalization of humanity through terror, being a role model and justify terrorism in the eyes of the terrorists. In fact, the US has become a world landmark and a terrorist claiming to have a monopoly in this capacity.
№ 247411   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 20:53
There is such a profession - to defend the Motherland. Here they are on duty along the perimeter of our American... And within the homeland cries of "Protect us! Save us!" And then joy launched another submarine missile cruiser, and another one hundred and forty people left in the safe waters of America. Went from shootings and bombings in the streets to the shores of America to protect us. And if the rough frankly And openly - it is always rough... And honestly... And be honest - it's too rough... Our nuclear cruisers on duty in America rather on the desire of the people than the structures. Structures also to understand and immerse in water a lot of money I would not want. But it is necessary. Behind the people, not suffering. Shouting: "Let us kill police, blow up terrorists, exterminate the skinheads, but with America's security doesn't come off ever!" Disappearing from all this intelligentsia designs of cruisers and interceptors, the "black sharks" and "shooting Topol", and in the evening out in town, not as defenders, but as victims of the Fatherland, which they defend on the perimeter. Now, six months later, I answer the question Posner's "what is power?" - people who are supposed to guard.
№ 238784   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 14:39
And then he [Nicolas Rockefeller] said, "You will see how will be in the mountains to look for people who will never find." He laughed at this war on terrorism, when the enemy then and there actually. And he told me that this war on terrorism will never win because it is an eternal war. And people constantly take their freedom!
Quote Explanation: Aaron Russo about his meeting with Nicholas Rockefeller: reflections and warnings
№ 234743   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 09:38
Though it was thankless, but I will blow up this world.
№ 233023   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 19:09
I like to change decor - Arkham looks amazing. Dear Clan members... You know the truth about the incident in the metropolis - those people killed Superman. And then he tried to kill me. I am grateful to you for what you did for me - for what was causing inconvenience caused unrest and otherwise annoyed the Man of Steel. But let's think globally... Harley says this tablet the Last Son of Krypton has developed for its available. Then she got a insurgency Batman. Now we have it too. This thing will not hurt even if you drop the bus. The dream of the comedian!.. From now on, we will become not just annoying. A barking dog will make an enraged elephant, whoopee cushion - face and the Joker king!
Quote Explanation: The Joker says it to their own clan.
№ 233005   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 19:09
- Batman! My coeur des coeurs! My pomme de frites! Knew this monkey Destroy will not be able to kill you!
- No luck...
Why are you so scared? I just brought it in readiness. Should be afraid of this buttons.
- Click - die 8000000 people.
- Eight million and two men, darling. I would like to enjoy fireworks from a safe distance, but once you appeared, then I invite you for one last dance...
№ 232989   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 19:08