the plane [Theme]

Space is not a walk, a rocket is not an airplane.
№ 465893   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2024 / 08:33
A fly is also an airplane.
№ 465304   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 00:36
I remember the first time I saw an airplane. They were flying to the eastern front. Everyone in the village came out to see them off and wish them luck. But then I already understood what hell they were flying into.
№ 462673   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2024 / 03:09
In an age of impatience and instant gratification, one way to make everything more memorable is to delay the end point. If you spend five hours climbing to the top of a mountain, it is much more interesting than if you get there in fifteen minutes by cable car. For some trips, it is also possible to buy train tickets rather than plane tickets. It will take you longer to get to the end point, but you can get more pleasure. Trains are the tantra of travel.
№ 458376   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2023 / 13:21
As she and I sat in a cafe and she told me about cappuccino, I wondered why I was always lucky to meet people just at the moment when they were about to weigh anchor and go somewhere else. That's the question! To be honest, I almost stopped asking them. Why is our time always running out? Why exactly when you think you need a person who will do something really crazy, like complete you almost completely, does he tell you that he has a plane ticket in his pocket? He is leaving. But it's people like Libby who make me think that even if a person has only twenty-four hours before a plane or train, it's still worth taking the risk and trying to get to know them better. These people will teach you a lot. And when this thing inside of them starts screaming "run, run, run" - there is no choice but to let them go. I have not yet seen a single person who has gone out into the world - participating in the search with all his heart - and has not returned more knowledgeable than he thought himself. That's what I think about those people who come into our lives with plane tickets: you have to let them go. Let them see what is there - “out there somewhere”.
№ 455902   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:42
- If we fall, we will die. The belt won't help. Do you think when twenty-five tons of metal hit the ground at a speed of 800 kilometers per hour, this woven ribbon will save you?
№ 450296   Added Viker 14-02-2023 / 09:31
Shaggy miracle floats.
№ 444315   Added MegaMozg 13-09-2022 / 05:03
- Tell me about her.
- Tell me about her.
№ 440777   Added Viker 14-06-2022 / 10:06
Flying by plane would be perfectly safe if there were no land.
№ 440040   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:46
With every plane of yours going in the wrong direction, all I can do is shake my thoughts about non-disengagement. And it doesn't hurt, because there is no time when basses and highs are closer than those 10 seconds during which spring dies in Paris.
№ 439457   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 15:52
And in general, to be honest, I really like to be alone. This is my, one might say, also a hobby. When everyone leaves home, and I'm left alone ... Either I'm on tour, or I was filming, and I have two or three days free ... I'm sitting in a hotel, not saying a word. And I feel good, I think to myself. This is the most wonderful time in my life when there is no communication. The main thing is that no one bothers you. So that no one calls with any requests: do this, do this, get a train ticket, an airplane, what should I do, they took my driver's license, Senya, go, save, someone needs to be hospitalized ... Even home.
Quote Explanation: From an interview with the Solidarity newspaper, 2010.
№ 434135   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2022 / 15:33
When the plane rises high above the clouds, the sun shines equally for pilots and passengers, but only without passengers the plane can take off into the sky, and without a pilot it will remain on the ground.
When the plane rises high above the clouds, the sun shines...
№ 432098   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2021 / 22:39
In the States, everything was not the same as in Europe, where the missing third dimension was replaced by the struggle against bureaucracy, against the authorities and gendarmes, the struggle for temporary visas, for work, the struggle against customs officers and police - in short, the struggle to survive! And here we were met by silence, dead calm! Only screaming newspaper headlines and radio bulletins reminded of the war raging far overseas; America knew only war on the air: not a single enemy plane plowed the American skies, not a single bomb fell on American soil, not a single machine gun fired at American cities.
№ 428745   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2021 / 14:24
Grandfather said that there is no better people in the world than those who are at the helm of the seaplanes. And all because their souls are washed both by the sky and the sea. Therefore, they are more courageous than sailors and they have more pride than ordinary pilots. ... And the most important thing in life for them is not money or women, but honor. ... I ask, shame on you! We hid behind the American Curtis and are happy. Your mothers will cry if they find out, not only are you overgrown with mud! Porco has returned to summon Curtis to defend the honor of the pilots of the Adriatic! And you are stuffed outside, and in your soul you have no clean corner. Do you even know what a fair fight is?
Grandfather said that there is no better people in the...
№ 428008   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:42