let off [Theme]

A person's pain lies in the inability to let go. The more you hold on, the fuller your hands become, and the harder it is to move on.
№ 465973   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2024 / 03:15
These are permeable dissociative partitions. This is a fascinating concept because it explains many things that we couldn't explain until now.
Quote Explanation: The shared repository is the place where all changes come and from which all updates are pulled.
№ 463374   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 10:44
The New Year's bustle has passed, but I really don't want to let go of this wonderful feeling of the holiday. Look through all the photos again and mentally thank those people who were nearby. Open another box of chocolates and brew delicious tea. Wrap yourself in a blanket, dream and write everything I expect from this new year. Just be close to your family and friends, look confidently into the future, love stronger, give more kindness. Live life to the fullest, be happy and make sure that everything you plan comes true.
№ 462286   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 17:42
Love is not leaving the sense of morality? Stay because it's the right thing to do? What is this - morality, ethics, duty? And if loving means letting go, then what does it all mean?!
№ 460959   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 21:57
December goes by so quickly, right? And how to manage everything? I want to take this pre-holiday magic in my palm and not let go, admiring it like the most beautiful snowflake. But it will still melt!..
№ 460608   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:30
It snowed all day. I stood at the window and watched happy snowflakes slowly fly by. There are things that you don’t want to let go of because they give you beauty and peace. They also take us back to a fairy tale, to childhood. I remember, when I was little, I built huge snow cave-houses in the snowdrifts and hid there, believing that no one would ever find me. And these unusual secret flowers that you put under a piece of glass in the summer, so that in winter you can find a magical daisy or even a rose somewhere under a tree. In the evening there is another blizzard, and it’s so nice to be in a warm house next to your grandmother, who tells her amazing stories. The wood is crackling in the fireplace, but the fire slowly goes to sleep overnight. And the next morning you wake up early, when it’s still dark outside the window, and you quietly admire how the snow is falling, large white flakes, like butterflies, fly onto the glass, selflessly kissing it and lying on the ledge. And around there is a white, white planet. My favorite winter...
№ 460094   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:32
- Force yourself to let you go. Letting go of the Doctor is very, very difficult.
№ 458394   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2023 / 16:57
You know what the only thing I'm sure of in this whole goodbye thing? Sometimes you have to be really courageous, bite your lower lip and let people go. Completely, entirely. Whether you like it or not, you will still grow up and say goodbye much more often than you expected.
№ 455915   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:44
It was an honest and strange conversation with women I had never met before. None of us had all the answers. But that didn't seem like the goal. I needed to see it, like when you finally stop asking questions and start living the answers out loud.
№ 455913   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:44
As she and I sat in a cafe and she told me about cappuccino, I wondered why I was always lucky to meet people just at the moment when they were about to weigh anchor and go somewhere else. That's the question! To be honest, I almost stopped asking them. Why is our time always running out? Why exactly when you think you need a person who will do something really crazy, like complete you almost completely, does he tell you that he has a plane ticket in his pocket? He is leaving. But it's people like Libby who make me think that even if a person has only twenty-four hours before a plane or train, it's still worth taking the risk and trying to get to know them better. These people will teach you a lot. And when this thing inside of them starts screaming "run, run, run" - there is no choice but to let them go. I have not yet seen a single person who has gone out into the world - participating in the search with all his heart - and has not returned more knowledgeable than he thought himself. That's what I think about those people who come into our lives with plane tickets: you have to let them go. Let them see what is there - “out there somewhere”.
№ 455902   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:42
Should I forgive your sins? Die! Die in despair! Die without repentance! Die! Die! And be damned!
Quote Explanation: 1st series. [Killing the executioner of Lille.]
Should I forgive your sins? Die! Die in despair! Die...
№ 455399   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2023 / 23:03
the only defense!
№ 454571   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2023 / 12:21
And if the attic window of the soul is wide open early in the morning, then birds fly into it all day long. They bring watercolor patterns on their tails, and fragile hopes under their wings. And they never demand anything in return, only always let go back.
№ 453139   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2023 / 21:57
Trust me, I know how hard it is to let people go, to leave loved ones behind. We can only hope that now they are in a better world. I want to believe it...
№ 452247   Added Viker 29-03-2023 / 17:38
It's not about forgiveness, it's about moving forward. The past is left behind. The longer I hold on to it, the longer it will haunt me.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story "Heart of Trespia".
Its not about forgiveness, its about moving forward. The...
№ 449166   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2023 / 07:45