experience [Theme]

My first “adult world” is the world of hard workers. And first impressions are the most vivid and honest. And I learned the social laws of evolution there.
№ 466156   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2024 / 15:54
I also want to always speak from the heart, accept the GOOD word, without doubting or looking for hidden meanings, and quickly weed out the negative and move on.
№ 465042   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2024 / 04:18
In an age of impatience and instant gratification, one way to make everything more memorable is to delay the end point. If you spend five hours climbing to the top of a mountain, it is much more interesting than if you get there in fifteen minutes by cable car. For some trips, it is also possible to buy train tickets rather than plane tickets. It will take you longer to get to the end point, but you can get more pleasure. Trains are the tantra of travel.
№ 458376   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2023 / 13:21
Both a beautiful rainbow and a beautiful human soul certainly bring inner beauty into our lives. They fill us with pleasant emotions, good impressions and a smile. When we communicate with such people, we feel an influx of positivity and joy in life. Unsurpassed communication with a person with a beautiful soul leaves an unforgettable impression in our memory, enjoying every moment.
№ 457302   Added Айдар 28-10-2023 / 00:45
Lovely days that fill our soul with joy and satisfaction bring with them incredible energy and brightness. A true friend, whose noble deeds always bring us joy and amuses us with his presence, fills our lives with joy and indelible moments. But true gratitude is felt in moments when complete well-being and harmony reign around us, and only happy emotions and unforgettable impressions are present in our lives.
№ 457301   Added Айдар 26-10-2023 / 11:22
A person with a good soul is like nature. She also selflessly gives people pleasant gifts: good weather, interesting experiences, edible berries and fruits, air, water, and ultimately life. It pleases the soul in the same way that a good person pleases with his deeds.
№ 452706   Added Айдар 09-04-2023 / 12:36
When a person has spiritual joy, he becomes like the best summer. It gives warm and sunny weather, pleasant outdoor recreation, hiking, trips and new experiences, pleases the soul and body. And a sincere person pleases those around him with his cheerful, pleasant, warm, sincere words, his good qualities. It radiates a light that people are drawn to.
№ 452105   Added Айдар 24-03-2023 / 01:21
The artist must look (and not only look, but also be able to see) the beautiful in all areas of his own and others' art and life. He needs impressions from good performances and artists, concerts, museums, travels, good pictures of all directions, from the very left to the very right, because no one knows what will excite his soul and reveal creative secrets.
№ 451237   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 08:54
... everything about this dog literally screamed that you were a poodle, except for the general impression that screamed something obscene.
№ 449775   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 22:18
I think that there would be much more happiness around if we did not try, as small owners, to put everything, from loved ones to beautiful things, into our shoulder bag and appoint ourselves masters. Because happiness is not to own. Happiness is to feel, store carefully impressions.
№ 447611   Added Viker 15-12-2022 / 10:34
In psychology, there is an idea that "evil is stronger than good." This means that negative events have a much more important and long-term impact than positive ones, although there are many more days and years in our life that are generally good. Be aware of how much you remember an unpleasant encounter or traumatic event, and compare it to remembering a day when nothing bad happened. It's the bad moments that stick in my memory. Long after the impressions of a vacation at sea have faded, we remember the terrible return flight, the noisy drunk neighbor and the loss of luggage.
№ 435215   Added Viker 02-02-2022 / 11:15
I love my homeland, but I have strained relations with the government. During the war, when these two concepts coincided, millions of people had a single feeling ... It was as if I myself saw half a million deaths when I crawled wounded to the medical battalion for a day and a half. With a broken leg, he climbed over the corpses, because he didn’t have the strength to get up or at least crawl along the side. Until now, those military impressions “work” in my subconscious.
№ 435055   Added MegaMozg 29-01-2022 / 01:57
The most terrible thing about our tormentor was the discrepancy between the initial impression of him and his essence. When we met Victor, we could not suspect him of a real tyrant. When he and Alexei offered to give us a lift, he seemed an ordinary, slightly awkward uncle who had never offended anyone in his life. But when we really got to know him, a completely different person opened up to us. If he wanted something, he became completely ruthless and was capable of anything to achieve his goal.
№ 430998   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2021 / 21:15
Impressions are the most important thing in life.
№ 430491   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2021 / 22:30