rainbow [Theme]

Burns over the abyss of human misfortune.
№ 465576   Added MegaMozg 03-04-2024 / 04:39
Since then, at the request of Thunder, Sun and Sky, whenever her husband gets angry, the Rainbow Fairy calms him down with her beautiful dance. And peace comes on earth...
Quote Explanation: A tale Queen Mab told her daughter Titania. From the story “The Gates of Samhain”.
Since then, at the request of Thunder, Sun and Sky,...
№ 464928   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2024 / 15:51
Both a beautiful rainbow and a beautiful human soul certainly bring inner beauty into our lives. They fill us with pleasant emotions, good impressions and a smile. When we communicate with such people, we feel an influx of positivity and joy in life. Unsurpassed communication with a person with a beautiful soul leaves an unforgettable impression in our memory, enjoying every moment.
№ 457302   Added Айдар 28-10-2023 / 00:45
A harmonious person is like a bright multi-colored rainbow. When you look at her, your soul freezes, amazed by this incredible gift from heaven, and your eyes fill with tears of joy and gratitude. A harmonious person has excellent qualities. He can be of any appearance, but his soul is always incredibly beautiful. His presence fills your soul with bright joy and happiness.
№ 451983   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2023 / 14:00
Keep walking through the storm. There is a rainbow behind it.
№ 447675   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2022 / 13:39
But what is gravity for a rainbow?
№ 443873   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2022 / 04:45
I am the inspiration that peers through your window at night, painting the melodies of pictures you have not painted, and your laughter that you cannot know. And I am a stupid thought that suddenly overshadows you in broad daylight and fills your heart with extraordinary joy. I am a song that tells about passion and despair, about madness and tenderness. I am the bell of awakened spring. I am the first flowers that light up in your visions, and the rainbow that flares up in previously unknown feelings. I am a long-awaited solar whim and a melting boundless tenderness of a kiss. I am the wind that embraces blooming April and excites with the confidence of generous September. I am the element, the only one whose fury attracts and surprises. I am the top of a glacier above the forests, dazzlingly sparkling, and the copper voices of birds by the winter sea. I am a happy dream fifteen minutes before dawn, born of a distant star. I'm your chance to tell the world what you can't hide. I am a sculpture, changing every moment and forever unique. I am that which lives silently in the heart and makes the hands tender and the eyes moist. I am quiet sadness and sad silence filled with life. I am a riddle that no one can solve. My gentle callsigns fly into space...
№ 441413   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2022 / 13:06
Summer is a time that needs to be savored, in which you need to immerse yourself completely, surrender to it without a trace. Without haste and with pleasure. Like a watermelon, the juice of which splashes and flows down the chin, fingers. Like the sun that melts every cell of you. Like the smell of flowers, you absorb it with your whole being, you become saturated with it. Like salt spray that the sea licks off your feet. Like the pre-dawn birdsong that permeates and fills you. Like a rainbow, after a swift warm rain, which you hurry to catch with your heart.
№ 440735   Added Viker 14-06-2022 / 09:53
What is loneliness? No, it's not the lack of friends in life. This is a state of mind. When the world turns into a big gray puddle and you dream of a rainbow. And I dreamed of a rainbow. Crazy, to the point of trembling in the knees. Only the sky was covered with clouds. Not today, not here, not now. Probably a rainbow shining on the other street. She passed by, giving me a lonely puddle.
№ 434296   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2022 / 16:06
Rainbow of flowers, spilled in nature,
Sounds of a slender song, versed on the strings,
Pain for the ideal and tears for freedom, -
How to convey them in everyday words?
№ 423310   Added Viker 16-07-2021 / 12:43
But after the rain, a rainbow always appears!
№ 421363   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2021 / 00:54
Love, like a rainbow, makes our life easier. This wonderful feeling heals all our wounds without leaving a trace, completely changes a person's life. Frees us from everything, like music. Music is the same love with a heavenly sound.
№ 415407   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2021 / 18:54
- For me, this has always been the subtext, they only emphasize what is beneficial for the rich and successful, because this way they can invest those thoughts that are beneficial to them. That is why very few people decide to speak and write the truth, the one that just do not like these people who are conducting from behind the curtains, because they punish them very seriously for it ... deadly ...
Quote Explanation: Characters from the text-based role-playing game Barefoot on Baker Street
№ 408488   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 19:21
Shining rainbow always beckons those in whom a strong spirit of entrepreneurship. And at the end of it they are waiting for the great finds. I appeal to young and not very old: don't be afraid to look beyond the horizon and see a rainbow to ride it. Not everyone is lucky and only a few will find their pot of gold, but everyone who will go in pursuit of the rainbow, will receive a wonderful and inspiring experience, and perhaps some benefit.
№ 393613   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 10:13
Perverts - sin wedded! Return Rainbow children and not morite it
their dirty hands are divine, clean and pure yet!
№ 375982   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2019 / 01:08