experience [Theme] Page 1

With age comes the realization that impressions can also rape.
№ 427624   Added Viker 17-09-2021 / 10:01
The first sentence is the introductory part. The second sentence is the main part and the third sentence is the conclusion.
Everything turns out to be very simple if the complex is made simple.
All performances without exception are built on this principle.
Presentation of the film in three sentences:
- Dear viewers! - It's an introduction.
- Now you will watch an amazing story about human destiny, love and devotion performed by the world's best cinema stars. - That's the main part.
- We wish you a pleasant viewing and hope that the film will give you an unforgettable experience! - That's the conclusion.
Once again about the structure of the performance. Any speech consists of three main parts: introduction, main part and conclusion.
№ 425789   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:20
He did not give the impression of a man who can tinker in the kitchen for a long time and with pleasure for the sake of cooking for himself. In the library among the books - yes, but not the kitchen.
№ 424524   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2021 / 22:09
Childhood is a difficult time in a person's life. However, surprising as it may seem, I would not want to delete a single line from my pioneer past, I would like to write on the contrary, it left such a bright impression.
№ 419688   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2021 / 15:21
Angela took a critical look at the replicant and added:
- But in this helmet you are unlikely to mix with the crowd.
"I can turn on the camouflage mode... - the sergeant murmured, knowing full well how pathetic this argument sounds. But he continued to cling to any opportunity to delay the inevitable - to take off his helmet and show his face.
- If there are not two heads under the helmet, it is better to remove it, - Angela advised.
-I better not remove it, - admitted Chimbik.  - So, anyway, say people from the control group. I'm a freak.
His confession did not make much of an impression on Lorray.
"So, it won't be difficult to mix with the crowd," she shrugged.  - Ugliness is more common in the world than beauty. Life itself is ugly.
№ 417978   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 15:33
One person's point of view will always be incomplete - when you are alone, it is difficult to make out what is funny and what is not. What love is certainly good for is the pleasure with which lovers check their impressions of what happened.
№ 415559   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2021 / 17:51
Looking for princes believe them no, looking for beauty and it is deceptive, looking for wealth believe it in the soul, looking for love can not have time, want variety believe it is painful, not me to teach you and not me to give you advice, because in the end everyone will remain with his opinion, and even bad impressions will cause
Quote Explanation: Simple quote
№ 412306   Added MegaMozg 29-01-2021 / 17:45
But what was needed was not knowledge, not understanding - not that I so desperately craved - but impressions, a decision, a push and a jump.
№ 410337   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2020 / 16:33
Yes, yes, life should be measured not by calendar leaves, but by the sum of impressions received by a person from contact with the external environment.
№ 406315   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2020 / 22:06
Children's impressions remain for life, regardless of whether there are real facts under them.
№ 403072   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 02:45
Question: Why don't we always remember what we dreamed?
Answer: what you call a dream, there is just something that is nothing more than the rest of the body, for the spirit is in constant movement; there he is regaining something of his freedom and deals with those who are dear to him either in this world or in other worlds; but as the body is a derivative of matter heavy and rough, it barely keeps the impressions of the spirit, for the spirit is received, not through the organs of the body.
Quote Explanation: N 403
№ 396481   Added MegaMozg 30-05-2020 / 10:57
You know the captain? - he asked suddenly.
Worse than you, ' I replied. - I've seen it before only once, and that was by accident. we were each other's taste.
To my surprise, Dougal's stern face softened.
- I can't say that I much prefer, he said.
Drummed his fingers on the edge of the stone wall of the pond, pondering, and turned to me.
- And some of it very high regard. Say, a brave soldier and a great warrior.
I raised my eyebrows.
Since I'm not a General of the British army, to me these qualities do not impress.
№ 395266   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 09:11
But no matter what suffering did not cause sensitivity, and even more brings it good.
№ 393975   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 05:57
... and don't forget that a reference only when it is a matter of evil choice. Blame nature, when it comes to promiscuous tendency, and at the same time is credited with his own mind the whole honor reasonable love. We want to preserve freedom only for her to cheat. If we commit a stupidity, - that forced us to this irresistible force. We could say about the nature of the same, said Lafontaine of happiness.
The good we create, and evil nature.
We are always right, wrong only fate.
From this you can conclude that I do not agree with the judgment of the majority. Love is involuntary is, of course, I admit, i.e. we are not able to foresee or prevent the first impression produced by any of us. But at the same time, I argue that it is possible, how deep would seem to us that impression - it may alleviate or even paralyze, and it gives me the right to condemn any disorderly or disgraceful propensity.
№ 393838   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2020 / 01:06
Memory and attention is very selective.
№ 393505   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 09:03