the plane [Theme] Page 2

- The plane is a beautiful thing, ' said the Colonel, without lifting his eyes from the mail bag. I hear he can fly to Europe overnight.
"Maybe," the doctor said, fanning with the magazine.
The Colonel noticed the postal inspectors among the people, waiting until the boat has docked, to jump on him. The inspector jumped first. Took the captain a sealed envelope. Then went on deck. The mail bag was tied between the two barrels of oil.
- Although flying is dangerous - said the Colonel. He had lost sight of the postal inspector, but soon picked it up again at the truck dealer, lined with colourful bottles of soft drinks. - Mankind must pay for progress.
№ 378153   Added MegaMozg 10-09-2019 / 00:15
I am familiar with air marshals, you know how they work. To think like terrorists. To notice suspicious behavior easier, if you behave suspiciously.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 376826   Added MegaMozg 22-08-2019 / 08:26
I often fly planes and it annoys me when at the end of the flight on the loudspeaker say: "Please note that the first to the output of the invited passengers in business class". I always at this point I want to say: no need to draw this to our attention. Simply, if you want to humiliate us to the max, keep all your phrases to the end. Say, "First to the exit invited passengers in business class, get into their expensive cars and go to the country house, and you go to tape to wait for his plaid bag. Toilets for passengers of economy class are located in the tail of the aircraft, and passengers in business class can just piss in the direction of the economy."
№ 366690   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2019 / 18:03
Kandahari, kandahari...
We now are called so.
For three days all become elders
And learned what life was about.
The walls are white, cool,
And at the Zenith of the sun disk.
Here laws are all different
Go next to the death risk.
The hum of the mother plane
Dreams dreams at night.
Hard was the work,
All was difficult for us.
All around strange faces,
Only stone and sand.
It is useless to fight, to fight,
Step will step - in temple.
Heart caught by a bird
Gets in the cage at the breast,
And imagining a summer lightning
The edge of a green homeland.
Quote Explanation: August 1995. A year and thirteen days the crew spent in captivity, and all the while the commander kept a diary. The first poem written by Vladimir Sharpatov in captivity.
№ 366323   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2019 / 22:15
I had already decided for more stealth to escape to the West, to Iran, not North into Russia, and go on extremely low altitudes, below radar not detected. Did so. Flew 50-70 meters above the ground.
№ 366318   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2019 / 22:10
Present edifice, which is in turn at the speed of one hundred and thirty kilometers and flying at half-mast wheels? Could easily break the chassis! Thanks to the designers and engineers made a reliable aircraft. Survived!
№ 366317   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2019 / 22:09
Eminov, radio operator, contacted the tower, vigilance put to sleep. Like, I want to make a control circle on the strip. He did not respond, apparently, the Manager also Allah talked. Great! You pray, and off we went.
№ 366316   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2019 / 22:08
Go back to the platform, we saw that the tire blew out. Apparently, caught on a splinter of shell or bomb. Like a plane with us in collusion entered. We got a real opportunity again to ask the airport to put the spare on. Chance introduced on 16 August. It was Friday, the day Muslims when they, as we joked, only "I talibanise": ate, prayed, slept, Yes.
№ 366314   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2019 / 22:06
They rule on, past the Parking lot of fighters. Figured in mind: while the pilot runs from the barracks Yes to get the jet ready... We will go on a high-speed taxiing, and he needs a hook to make the runway. Ten or fifteen minutes the advantages we have. The MiG-21 speed of the order of hundred kilometers per hour. So, to catch up with the Il-76 it will twenty minutes after five, but the amount of fuel in the fighter - forty, not enough to return to base... So the Moment we are not afraid.
№ 366313   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2019 / 22:05
One day Baba Galya shouted warbird "shop you razvalitsya". And went to dig potatoes. Three minutes from the sky flew a smoky thing and blew up the hut. Someone out there hand-wings flew away, and a flaming engine fell off. So Baba Galya became a member of the cold war. The rest of the day she spent in the garden, wondering, how bad are the days. And yet - how dreams come true.
№ 362497   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2019 / 03:14
What were you doing on the plane?!
- On the plane I was flying... Sleeping.
№ 353260   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2018 / 23:10
War is not inscribed in the tickets
On this Aeroflot flight,
But there is somewhere nearby
A fifteen minute flight.
Yes, there are strange now
International routes:
Here we were going, there - killed
And the distance - minutes!
№ 352654   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2018 / 23:06
- Sir, are you saying that your entire RAID you have earned... for the joystick game console?
- No, I mean... it's not a gaming console, okay? This flight simulator. "РIауStаtiоn-2".
- "РIауStаtiоn" or "Xbox"?
Dude, there was lit himself Chuck Yeager. Look, Flynn, brother, I can handle it. Trust me. Hey, Los Angeles, give me information on "lighthouse" and the direction of the sunset. And everything will be type-top.
- Sir, I suggest you give the pilot more experienced person.
- When agent Neville Flynn, an FBI. You're talking to the only person on Board who has a similar experience. I suggest you to give him all the necessary information so he could land the plane.
I hope you this game is good, Yes?
- Yes, brother. No problems. I mean, my older brother Randy gets more points. But I'm good. Asshole. Because of him I still don't know what happens at the end.
№ 352346   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2018 / 04:03
Plane to fly, but not so far as a kiss from her.
№ 349847   Added MegaMozg 13-11-2018 / 23:06
- Mavis, you're torturing me! You know, I hate everything to do with surprises.
But this is very good.
Good surprises happen! Just tell me where are we going and why do we need a plane? We can fly!
- But in my time traveled by train. This "classic"style.
Oh, yeah, forty hours in a tiny room the size of a phone booth, in the smoke cigars uncle Bernie, for your debate who was better: the Cleopatra or Nefertiti?
№ 347654   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2018 / 19:21