alchemy [Theme]

On a cold, dark, moonlit night in 1424, the great alchemist Petrosius Belenius created the greatest miracle the world had ever seen, the most powerful and dangerous being. He created him from a creature whose name no one knows, from fire and water, from gold and iron, from hard stone and gentle dew from violet leaves. Then, by the power of lightning, he awakened it to life and gave his creation the name Wren.
№ 465564   Added MegaMozg 03-04-2024 / 04:03
Tea is the alchemy of patience; it turns hot water and leaves into a potion that warms not only the body, but also the spirit.
№ 464215   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2024 / 00:06
Giving something of equal value in return...
№ 450089   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 11:16
The world consists of four elements: earth, air, fire and water. This fact is well known even to Corporal Nobbs. It's just that it's not true. There is also a fifth element, the so-called Element of Surprise.
№ 449774   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 22:15
- So far, they have mastered only one type of transformation: you take a house - you get a deep hole.
№ 449770   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 22:03
- Did the sorcerers create monsters, and then witchers, to kill them?
№ 429626   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:38
No political alchemy will get golden behavior from lead instincts.
№ 425045   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2021 / 03:15
Alexander Lebedev continues the investigation of scams and embezzlement of trillions of dollars by the global offshore oligarchy, launched in the bestseller "The Hunt for a Banker". Each chapter is devoted to an intricate fraudulent scheme by which stolen billions end up in secret accounts, turning into villas, yachts and private jets of fugitives hiding in Europe and trying to impersonate "victims of the Kremlin's political repression."
The withdrawal of money and the bankruptcy of Russian banks, the deception of customers in the largest financial institutions of the West, their complicity in laundering corrupt kickbacks by thieving officials, the collapse of the Transaero airline, alchemy in nuclear energy and black holes in the universe of charity - all this you will find in the new book by Alexander Lebedev.
The author explores the phenomenon of the symbiosis of "dirty money" and the latest blockchain information technologies, threatening the global financial system with a cryptocurrency apocalypse. He describes the degradation of the befuddled biased media and "fake" information stuffing of political elites who are unable to resist parallel reality and neocolonialism.
Quote Explanation: Sensational revelations of the largest Russian entrepreneur
№ 414548   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 15:06
Experimentation requires determination, and perseverance is at the heart of the alchemist's work.
№ 410391   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2020 / 23:06
- Did not know that he dabbles in witchcraft.
- Well, to say that he engaged in alchemy, astrology and mathematics.
№ 400929   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2020 / 22:33
Devotion to the sacred alchemy was a tradition kind of Temourov, but none was so ingenious, ambitious and reckless as young Razzil. Growing up, he left the family business and decided to try himself in the alchemical creation of gold. With his usual arrogance, he announced that he will pay in gold the whole mountain. After two decades of research and spending and preparation, the alchemist failed miserably and soon found himself behind bars for the widespread destruction his experiment wrought. However, Razzil was not timid, and have carefully considered the options of escape to continue his studies. When his new cellmate turned out to be a fierce Ogre, the head of the alchemist immediately came up with the idea. The first thing Razzil persuaded the Ogre not to eat him, and then began to carefully make a tincture of mold and moss that I found at work. A week later the brew was ready. A little Ogre drank it, he immediately fell into a blinding rage, tore the iron bars, smashed the wall and killed the guard. Soon the fugitives was lost somewhere in the suburban woods, leaving a trail of destruction and leaving no trace of his pursuers. When the action of tincture walked away, the Ogre felt quite good and looked happy and even energetic. And here, resolving to work together, the couple went to collect materials to Razzil once again tried their luck.
Quote Explanation: Biography Rastila Of Teknoware, Alchemist.
№ 394261   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 18:15
The path to my treasure lay through a long, narrow corridor to the kitchen. At the kitchen table in a sliding cell with forks and knives, I came up with a storage space of a chest of Golden doubloons - matchbox, stuffed with a lot of money. On Sunday mornings, when everyone was asleep, I pulled out my treasure, fingering the coins, counted and Polish the tarnished doubloons a piece of felt, kept them back, and, satisfied, returned to the room. In those moments I was wise alchemist, penetrated all the secrets of the transmutations of matter. The philosopher's stone was in my "secret". He looks like a piece of red amber. In fact, there were frozen tears of the sisters of Phaeton, crashed in a fiery chariot of the Sun God. It happened a million years ago, but I was able to see through time... Now, a tiny piece of frozen tears was my talisman and philosopher's stone, from which I removed the mystery and admired them. The red tincture, the Grand elixir. It was all happening the most skilled tales. Black alchemy adults was a lion and tried to swallow the sun. Leo choked on them, and in the case of transformation of matter took little wizards, mysterious alchemists. Sometimes I would get a piece of amber from "the secret", approached the window, gazed through it at the sun, and thousands of fiery arrows aroused my fantasy. Thoughts - glad the sun beings - began to dance in the dance fun. I saw them, knew every, sometimes joined in the dance, in order to subsequently slip are washed by magic. The eternal elixir of the imagination, the mystery of the Golden threads that weave the tale.
And when I touched the red amber to Golden fur my Elza, was a clear miracle: the stone was full of inner light, becomes hot as a piece of the sun. Began to glow in the darkness, and the magic Princess, wandering in different realities, have changed. From fur her were sparks. She bent over mysteriously, and before me... before my mind's eye floated a vision: thin, airy, green-eyed girl with luxurious curls the color yellow red amber smiles at me through space and time. Two mysteries, two magical elements in contact and gave birth to a miracle. I kept this miracle from everyone, afraid to cause him the ruin of other people's opinions and ridicule. Only the adult world with impenetrable darkness and fear of freedom could laugh at the miracle. The child is bathed in it as in bliss. Purified tale, in which there was light. And is it possible to uncover this light before the deniers of light and wonder? Is it possible to test the darkness of the very tenderness, which could not exist in the atmosphere of the basement darkness, suffocated and died in the darkness, if not escaped to the light source? The adult world of the tales were severe.
(Gold Elsa childhood of the magician)
Quote Explanation: Childhood of the magician
№ 393073   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 11:00
- Did you manage to get gold?
- If I got it, the king of France would be named Claude and not Louis.
- You should have heard the king!.. he would have asked, on what is now stage experiences?
Quote Explanation: Claude Frollo was studying alchemy, to him incognito, calling himself a nobleman Kuranga, the king is here.
№ 389158   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2020 / 12:36
Alchemy is like a deep well. The limit is not visible, but if you keep digging, one day you will reach water.
№ 388606   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2020 / 11:02
He saw the eyes, clear as a child's, lively eyes dead head, light, shaking it with fresh moisture; and, framed by beautiful black lashes, shone like those lonely lights that winter evening sees a traveler in a deserted field. Sparkling eyes, it seemed, was ready to throw himself on don Juan, he thought, blamed, cursed, threatened, judged, spoke, he cried, he was stuck in Dpi is Juan. He was possessed of all human passions. He expressed the most tender supplication, that Royal anger, then the love of a girl, pleading with the executioners of pardon, - in a word, it was a deep look that throws people man climbing on the last step of the scaffold. So much life shone in this fragment of life that don Juan in horror receded; he walked across the room, not daring to look at his eyes, seeing him everywhere: on the floor, ceiling and wall-hangings. The whole room was littered with the sparks full of fire, life, mind. Everywhere gleamed eyes and was chasing him like a hunted beast.
№ 316591   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2018 / 18:06