alchemy [Theme] Page 2

Well, dug up the whole way?
- All.
- Found the philosopher's stone?
Alas.
- Where now to search for the stone? We urgently need gold.
- Your Majesty, were not dug up only one site. You know he's there.
- Dig!
Yeah. But on this site is your castle... you will Have to carry.
№ 286372   Added MegaMozg 09-05-2017 / 09:16
- What qualities higher value in men?
- All together - good looks, demeanor, say, magnetism. Believe in the kinship and unexplained vzaimoponimanie.
- You are such men often met with?
- Not at all - a maximum of three people, who were worried about the blood, excites the imagination and everything else [laughs]. This alchemy - thing exceptional.
Quote Explanation: From an interview with the newspaper "Culture", July 21, 2014.
№ 277249   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 17:16
When alchemy invades life, your personality will get very defensive, because all of the irrational for it carries a threat.
№ 258843   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:29
Alchemy is the science that studies the structure of matter, its breakdown and re-creation. However, it is not omnipotent and cannot create something out of nothing. In order to get something you must give something in return of equal value. It is a principle of equal exchange, the main basis of alchemy. Transformation of man - this is the main taboo of alchemy. This prohibition is not allowed to violate anyone.
№ 228386   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 16:21
Become in the life of an alchemist and learn how to transform every situation in a favorable case. Remember that often we complain about events that, as it turns out, was essential for growth and development.
№ 211493   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 13:37
Ed, the philosopher's stone may actually exist, but in order to find it, you definitely need a license from the state alchemist. I have no body, so I can't feel the fear that you felt when you thought you killed, so I became so sad and so bitter. I really want to regain your human body. It is necessary to find the philosophical stone. Even if I have to go against all this world, even if it is completely impossible.
1 Season 8 Series
№ 188784   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 13:27
The perfumer creates miracles, he is half-alchemist, I think people - the better! That his art is a craft, like any other, only he knew, and this was his pride.
№ 172266   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 15:56
- He is not my fan!
- Yes? And I'm not a dog. The nose knows. The pheromones. Good old sexual alchemy.
№ 160221   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 18:17
Some experiments, conducted by the newcomers, gave a truly EXPLOSIVE result, and then had to repair another lab, before playing in an exciting game called "Find the second kidney."
№ 77198   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 12:22
Would you object to the following assertions of this science [of alchemy]: that the ice had lain a thousand years in the bowels of the earth, into the mountain crystal; lead is the progenitor of all metals, because gold is not a metal, gold is light; what lead you need only four periods of two hundred years each to sledovatelno to turn into red arsenic, from red arsenic to tin, from tin to silver?
№ 7076   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 23:18