The European Union [Theme]

“With America's abysmally low economic growth,” writes Time magazine, “we can't even save ourselves from 9 percent unemployment in our own country, much less begin to save the world.”
№ 465919   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2024 / 10:45
In failing systems, inappropriate decisions are made. This is the law of world history.
Release Date: 13.04.2024
№ 465916   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2024 / 10:30
I love these people, I believe in Russia!
№ 450043   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 11:06
G7 countries announced measures to counter cyber attacks allegedly carried out from the Russian Federation, China and Iran.
Quote Explanation: G7 countries announced measures to counter cyber attacks allegedly carried out from the Russian Federation, China and Iran.
№ 447695   Added Viker 19-12-2022 / 16:41
Let them accept the same recommendation for the US to fully compensate for the damage to Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Yugoslavia and the numerous other victims of the Americans and NATO. Otherwise, it looks like the beginning of the UN's death throes as the main international reconciliation institution. The end will be painful for the entire international community. We will live without such an organization of united
Quote Explanation: Medvedev commented on the UN vote on the need to create a mechanism for Russia to compensate for losses to Western countries. That is, the legal justification for the robbery of Russian assets in Western banks.
№ 446531   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2022 / 23:57
- Yes, we proceed from this, because we have never begun to deteriorate our relations either with NATO, or with the European Union, or with any other country in the West or any other region of the world. Everyone knows this story well. And when Saakashvili gave the criminal order to bomb Tskhenval and the positions of the Russian peacekeepers in August 2008, Russia insisted on convening a NATO Council of Russia to consider the situation. The then Secretary of State, Candolisa Rice, flatly refused. Although, when creating the Council of Russia, NATO was especially emphasized in the fundamental act that it must act in any weather. And especially should gather in crisis situations. This example marked the beginning of the current state of affairs in relations between Russia and NATO. This continued when the Americans provoked and supported the coup in Ukraine in February 2014, and the European Union swallowed the actions of the opposition, although on the eve of this coup, Germany, France, Poland, with their signatures, guaranteed an agreement between the then President Yanukovych and the opposition. And in the morning the opposition trampled on all these guarantees of the European Union and did it in its own way. And for this, the European Union imposed sanctions against Russia. You see, there is no need to look for logic here. The same is true with regard to the assessments that are being heard from NATO capitals about our forced retaliatory step. Moreover, our reciprocal step is three steps by NATO. Because our representation was cut three times. And most importantly, we are simply not allowed to work there. It was officially said that all contacts between the military were cut off. Then what kind of loss of opportunities for dialogue are we talking about? We proposed two years ago through the mouth of the chief of the gene. of the headquarters of the armed forces of the Russian Federation Valery Gerasimov to agree on the withdrawal of exercises at a certain distance from the contact line between Russia and NATO, to agree on the minimum distances that should not be violated by combat aircraft and warships. And much more has been suggested. Just a wall of silence. And when the minister in. Affairs of Germany said today that by its step Russia shows that it is not ready for negotiations. I just told you how we were ready to negotiate. And how NATO has been ignoring us for more than one year. In such statements and assessments of Western representatives, there is an understanding of the loss of their position, and the desire to blame someone else and the lack of diplomatic culture.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov. A pervasive problem with constructive dialogue. Air from 10/19/2021
№ 431022   Added MegaMozg 20-10-2021 / 12:09
Well, if these are serious politicians, then they probably need to get additional education - both in the history of Russia and in international law in general.
Release Date: 10.10.2021
№ 430557   Added MegaMozg 11-10-2021 / 13:39
It is necessary to clearly define. Do we need these Euro-structures? Or is the establishment of interstate relations a priority? My personal opinion: we do not need the European Union. This is not a useful organization for Russia. Because in the foreseeable future for tens of years the ball will be ruled by those who are against Russia.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov. A policy of concessions is the path to defeat. Air from 07/07/2021
№ 422597   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2021 / 09:24
We must tell the truth, the Soviet people won, equipped with the ideology in which they believed. Let me remind you that during the First World War, Turkestan refused to fight for the Russian Empire. In the Second World War, these same Uzbeks, Tajiks, Kyrgyz fought to death. Second point. The Second World War, as time goes on, presents an increasingly complex picture. This war consists of a series of wars. Unlike the First World War, which all took place on the territory of Europe. These wars were different in substance. There was a war between Japan and China. There was a Japanese war against America and Great Britain. And it was a colonial, imperialist war. There was a war that was called strange, which turned into a war in which not only France was defeated. This war was attended by France, Great Britain, Belgium, which had an army of 500 thousand people, Holland. These countries lost the war in 40 days. This war was for domination in Europe. Hitler created the European Union, an empire. An empire is always created by blood. Hitler created the third Reich. And this enormous force fell upon the Soviet Union. And at that moment they were immeasurably stronger.
Quote Explanation: "Europe did not want freedom, but world domination."
Release Date: 22.06.2021
№ 421326   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2021 / 13:30
Now unilateral non-legitimate sanctions are being multiplied against our country, which are launched on the basis of arbitrary attribution, at the discretion of the European Union. Dialogue based on facts is preferred to unfounded accusations in the spirit of Highly likely and the presumption of innocence has been replaced by a presumption of guilt. Just by definition. Even now, our British colleague recently said that what happened in Belarus could not have happened without Moscow's knowledge. So this mentality continues to apply to all situations. And in general, there is interference in the internal affairs of Russia and the states allied to us. Apparently, this is what the rules-based order on which the West increasingly wants to rely, departing from the universal norms of international law, should look like. In fact, according to our assessment, the entire policy of the European Union in the Russian direction is linked to the implementation of the Minsk agreements, which require, among other things, a direct dialogue between Kiev and Donetsk and Lugansk, and which the Ukrainian leadership openly sabotages with the support of Brussels. Let me remind you that President Zelensky bluntly stated that we do not like the Minsk agreements, but we want them to remain in force, because as long as they are in force, sanctions against Russia will remain. That is, the European Union now essentially agrees that the unity of Ukraine, peace in the Donbass is sacrificed by Kiev to the preservation of anti-Russian sanctions. We know. that there are many in Europe who are aware of the counter-productivity of such a course against our country, and we hope that common sense will eventually prevail and we will be able to begin to develop a new balanced model of relations based on the principles of international law. Russia is invariably open to such equal and honest cooperation. This does not mean that we will leave without reaction new unfriendly steps, attempts to talk from a position of strength, interference in internal affairs. Such attempts are being prepared, and this is already being openly discussed. But the answer is sure to follow.
Release Date: 31.05.2021
№ 420113   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2021 / 11:54
- Honestly, I don't care about democracy. I'm not interested in it. As for the definition of democracy. First of all, it is the power of the majority. And only then all these things were overgrown with different theories: separation of powers, a set of procedures. A set of procedures is a conversation about nothing. Procedures can be anything, the set - shuffle. So what is democracy in truth is a big question. Democracy is lacking in Russia. I'll explain why. The majority of the Russian population does not care about the Council of Europe, PACE, the European Union, the United States, NATO, and whether there is democracy in Russia, which you talk about as a set of procedures. What does the majority of the population of Russia want? I'll say. They want Russia to be a super-powerful power in foreign policy that everyone fears. And inside she wants jobs, the possibility of self-realization, free education. That's what most people want.
- Free medicine and safety on the streets [remark by Vladimir Solovyov]
Release Date: 02.03.2021
№ 414493   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 12:18
Europe has always been afraid of Russia, and will be afraid. Precisely because you said that in the Krasnoyarsk Territory the whole of Europe fits and will still remain. They never treated Russia with love, they did not love you since the nineties, but lulled you. And they continued to plunder and weaken, not allowing to strengthen. They did not say rudely, so as not to wake you up and so that people like Primakov would not wake you up. Primakov was the first hope that all was not lost in Russia and defended Russia's interests in the political field. The only one in the then Russian government who thought about the future of Russia.
Release Date: 29.10.2019
№ 411077   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 01:30
The European Union is defeated [in world war II]. For them, the monuments to our soldiers, our heroes, are monuments to their defeat, the symbols of their defeat. So as soon as they felt they can afford it, immediately began the desecration of these monuments, and then the demolition. The root cause is the collapse of the Soviet Union.
№ 395104   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2020 / 13:06
The European Union is an unreliable partner, because it continues to play in the geopolitics of "with us or against us". All our efforts to establish an equal dialogue, to abandon the logic of "friend or foe" in our common space proved fruitless.
Quote Explanation: In an interview to "Kommersant". The newspaper "Kommersant" №175 from 26.09.2019.
№ 379244   Added MegaMozg 27-09-2019 / 04:15
In the near future. Somewhere in the EU. Morning in an ordinary family.
- The Sonny, Wake up: already 08:20 - going to sleep in a gay pride parade!
- Well, dad, I today for the second!
I'm actually a mom!
I'm sorry, mom: when you without makeup, I'm confused...
- How can you confuse mom and dad?! It is time to remember that mom is the one with the beard! March to wash!
I can't wash! I'm in the Church, "Microforest seventh floor."
- What?
- Like what?! Dirty hands can hurt the feelings of the living in the water of germs!
- This is some nonsense: blue parents green son!
- We call ourselves yellow-pink: in honor of the God of Spongebob and Saint Patrick! Namnam... ugh., Amen!
Right, go on to Breakfast - I made a cake with stuffed burgers! And then just a lot of weight - 85 pounds. You're at school will tease, "EW, sports!"
By the way, about the school. You already wrote an essay on the novel "50 shades of grey"?
- Of course! "Christian grey is a beam of light in the grey Kingdom."
- Well, the theme - the movie and the Germans!
- No, mom, "Cinema and the Germans" - it was in the second grade.
- Son, I've long wanted to have a serious talk... have You decided whom you will become when you grow up?
- Of course! Or a singer... or a singer.
- Better singer - how's your dad. And there's our PA-a-PA! Well, where have you wandered all night?
- Yes I... it... the girls was in the bath...
- You're lying, you bastard! With the men you were in the bath!
- Don't start, honey!
- The sun?!
- Oh, sorry - the iris! Iris you're my seven-colored!
- Do not suck. And anyway, instead of orgies would be better if the repair was thinking, when we change gender?
- So we've already changed three times!
- I'm not talking about our gender and about the laminate.
- Ah, about that... Well, you know: I have hands grow from the place that you loved me...
- Okay, we're not doing this wonderful holiday - the Day of tolerance.
By the way, say, at today's gay pride parade again will arrive the President of Russia!
- Well, what do you want: country of barbarians, wild people!
№ 344571   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2018 / 03:12