The European Union [Theme] Page 1

In the near future. Somewhere in the EU. Morning in an ordinary family.
- The Sonny, Wake up: already 08:20 - going to sleep in a gay pride parade!
- Well, dad, I today for the second!
I'm actually a mom!
I'm sorry, mom: when you without makeup, I'm confused...
- How can you confuse mom and dad?! It is time to remember that mom is the one with the beard! March to wash!
I can't wash! I'm in the Church, "Microforest seventh floor."
- What?
- Like what?! Dirty hands can hurt the feelings of the living in the water of germs!
- This is some nonsense: blue parents green son!
- We call ourselves yellow-pink: in honor of the God of Spongebob and Saint Patrick! Namnam... ugh., Amen!
Right, go on to Breakfast - I made a cake with stuffed burgers! And then just a lot of weight - 85 pounds. You're at school will tease, "EW, sports!"
By the way, about the school. You already wrote an essay on the novel "50 shades of grey"?
- Of course! "Christian grey is a beam of light in the grey Kingdom."
- Well, the theme - the movie and the Germans!
- No, mom, "Cinema and the Germans" - it was in the second grade.
- Son, I've long wanted to have a serious talk... have You decided whom you will become when you grow up?
- Of course! Or a singer... or a singer.
- Better singer - how's your dad. And there's our PA-a-PA! Well, where have you wandered all night?
- Yes I... it... the girls was in the bath...
- You're lying, you bastard! With the men you were in the bath!
- Don't start, honey!
- The sun?!
- Oh, sorry - the iris! Iris you're my seven-colored!
- Do not suck. And anyway, instead of orgies would be better if the repair was thinking, when we change gender?
- So we've already changed three times!
- I'm not talking about our gender and about the laminate.
- Ah, about that... Well, you know: I have hands grow from the place that you loved me...
- Okay, we're not doing this wonderful holiday - the Day of tolerance.
By the way, say, at today's gay pride parade again will arrive the President of Russia!
- Well, what do you want: country of barbarians, wild people!
№ 344571   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2018 / 03:12
A high standard of living in the West is not achieved at the expense of own production, and, most likely due to the redistribution of profits from production in the "third world"
№ 318148   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2018 / 12:47
Those who are in power, think themselves smarter, more educated, more experienced - they believe they can far better determine our future than we are Hillbillies. And on the basis of this incredible arrogance... If you pay attention to the development of the European project, it has been specially designed so that voters could not change anything. <...> we say We want to live in a sovereign democratic States that we will not allow bureaucratic and media global liberal elites look down on us and smiling contemptuously. We will make decisions on our own future, and they may try to set the "Putin conspiracy" - nobody believes that! Just to be clear that they can't lose. One of the common features of European and American elites: they never blame themselves. <...> And I'm really worried. I am concerned that if the EU, no matter how wounded, dying beast he was, comes to this trait, it will provoke a conflict with Putin. And I say this to the British Parliament [referring to Ben Bradshaw, member of Parliament of the United Kingdom] seeking to blame Putin in all our troubles: "you Can not love Putin not want to live in Russia, but why would you want to provoke Russia?.. Why do you want to tease the Russian bear? Because if you do, Russia will respond".
Quote Explanation: "Fox News". Date aired December 15, 2016.
№ 317942   Added MegaMozg 26-02-2018 / 11:05
I want with the European Union was finished, but I want it to end democratically. If he doesn't end democratically, I'm afraid it will end very unpleasantly.
Quote Explanation: During the debates with Nick Clegg before the election to the European Parliament in April 2014.
№ 317919   Added MegaMozg 26-02-2018 / 03:03
The European Union will die, because the people don't want it anymore. We will make a choice in favor of another Europe: the European idea, the downtrodden supporters of federalization, get a new breath and will find a new shape in the form of European Nations. <...> The democratic peoples ' uprising has already begun: in the US, the UK, Italy, India, worldwide patriots are talking the same language. It is a large planetary motion, inviting people to pride, self-esteem, the balance of interests, common sense, respect for freedom and for cooperation, encourages us, French, to join him, and France being a great country, which has made freedom in the ideal, should play an important and driving role.
Quote Explanation: From the speech at a campaign rally in Lille. TASS news, the international panorama section, an Internet website tass.ru 26 March 2017.
№ 281144   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2017 / 15:57
In good families parents teach children, at what point is best to leave the hotel. And here it is, the "Golden rule": it is necessary to podgadat time, that's kind of the fun still continues, but when you go home, you all must be feeling that exactly after you left the party ended. All exhausted and uninteresting. The EU now just a mood. UK said "good-bye, the party is over".
Release Date: 05.02.2017
№ 275090   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 20:46
Emigration and getting residence permit in the EU is like the afterlife, there is no return.
№ 263456   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 09:32
And how has Europe! Who would have believed a year ago in Brexit? I really, and now he do not believe, though the British and voted to secede from the EU. But this, I think, fixable. Already for two years-then there are some tricky formula, and all will pretend she is fine with them.
№ 257260   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:28
To compare the EU with the Soviet Union, in my opinion, stupid, and insulting to those who lived under the yoke of communism. Unlike the Soviet Union, every country is free to withdraw from the EU.
№ 249892   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 10:29
Hey, EU! You don't want to join you because the majority of our population is Muslim.
№ 249888   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 10:29
The British do not abuse the law. Something to change the laws of the past and even the last century, if once was all settled rationally?
№ 249367   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 22:05
Let's not take ourselves too seriously. None of us has a monopoly on wisdom.
№ 247088   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 20:40
After talking to Russian experts, these ugly propagandists managed by the bloody hand of the Kremlin, that's out of this German-Turkish Pact is likely nothing will come of it. Will not work to solve all the problems, fail to completely solve the migration problem and there are plenty of pitfalls... What we were told? We talked here and there: "You just don't get it! We live in a different reality. Not that you are there. We are bast soup slurp. And we are there - we Ho-Ho! We have, incidentally, just so you know, the European Union! No less! And even NATO! And so we agreed! And you will know!"
Quote Explanation: Program "Iron logic" Sergei Mikheev and Sergei Korneevskiy on the radio "Vesti FM". Live from 03.06.2016 year. Topic of conversation: "the gap between Merkel and Erdogan."
№ 242164   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 16:44
Us the EU will have to hold their breath for five years or more.
№ 204842   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 10:41
First, we impose these "values" are not consistent and are interpreted by different countries and political circles is not unique. For example, "Europe has made its choice in favor of market economy and capitalism, - said the state Secretary of France on economic prospects and assessing public policy Eric Besson, but this choice does not mean absolute power and freedom of the market". Russia (with the assistance of our own domestic politicians compradors) imposed on this model, although it had compromised themselves during the recent crisis. They themselves promote the values differ in their Protestant and Catholic understanding, and the "new Europeans" with their underdeveloped civil society in the "values" at all is dominated by parochial anti-Russian rhetoric, and they are interpreted as "repentance" for the Soviet Union (of course, with compensation). By the way, those countries themselves have been adopted in the EU is ideological in advance, for European "values" they are not dominated. And if - in accordance with the official slogan of the EU - the strength of Europe lies in its diversity, the same approach should be fair not only towards Brussels, but also greater Europe, including Russia.
Quote Explanation: From the article "the Lisbon Treaty and Russia's interests" in the journal "Russia in global politics"
№ 186877   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 12:11