robbery [Theme]

Let them accept the same recommendation for the US to fully compensate for the damage to Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Yugoslavia and the numerous other victims of the Americans and NATO. Otherwise, it looks like the beginning of the UN's death throes as the main international reconciliation institution. The end will be painful for the entire international community. We will live without such an organization of united
Quote Explanation: Medvedev commented on the UN vote on the need to create a mechanism for Russia to compensate for losses to Western countries. That is, the legal justification for the robbery of Russian assets in Western banks.
№ 446531   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2022 / 23:57
In front of me is any fakir ...
№ 443109   Added Viker 07-08-2022 / 21:37
I am really a thief, but I am not ashamed: I am going to steal from other robbers what they have stolen.
№ 432872   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2021 / 21:18
The three main keys to a successful heist are speed, stealth and style.
№ 430841   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2021 / 18:18
When you are poor, it’s grief, but when diamonds were found in your backyard, it’s a very big grief ...
№ 420074   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 17:33
- I know how to enter the Royal Mint.
- Through the door?
№ 417408   Added Viker 22-04-2021 / 12:27
- You're a village fool, not a professional! Do you think I didn't see you kissing in the jar?
- It was a wedding! And at the wedding they kiss! And no need to writhe innocence, I don't think I saw you slip your tongue into his mouth?
- What a wedding - the bride stinkes with a horse and kisses like a chicken, and I needed comfort in my grief.
- For your information, he said my kiss was beautiful.
- For your information, he said that...
- For your information, I can no longer listen to gnawing over kisses when the future of your country is threatened! I contacted you in vain! You are not serious, you are stupid girls, playing with the lives of thousands of people - fifochka and rustic! Do you think someone will follow you? What do you think of yourself, I wonder? What was I thinking, fool, broke my life! Destroyed his career and for what? And you know what's dumbest? Everyone won't care because we'll be hanged soon!
Quote Explanation: Sarah and Maria, along with Quentin, robbed banks, pretending to be a newlywed couple or a couple in mourning.
№ 414821   Added MegaMozg 10-03-2021 / 14:48
- Well, sorry, bluebow, I'm tired of figuring out where you're drooling, where you're crying. What's up this time?
- This... it's despair, Chief! Deaf, black despair!
- You know, colleague, if you were Beethoven and even a Negro, I would understand this. Well...
- Chief, I need money today! Well, where, where to get them!?
- Relax x2, colleague, the program provides it! She will make it so that the bank will give you the money for this. And not some Western-pro-Western, but ours, native, Central...
- [put on a black mask, took a revolver in my hand and put two copies of the program on my torso, as armor] Thank you, Chief, you gave me back my taste for life! Can you tell me the address of the Central Bank?
- Wait, colleague, what are you going to do?
- (Like what?) x2 I want to use your program. And since it protects me from bullets, I can safely go to take money from the Central Bank!
- The program is not fomka or dynamite! It does not allow you to rob, but gives you the opportunity to do business!
- Yes, sorry, Chief, but I'm just suggesting you go to work!
- Please, here's the case, in accordance with the program: take a loan from the bank and produce slippers, rivet samovars, blow bottles for beer or milk!
- Chief, yes, if I take a loan from the bank, then with their interest they themselves will come to me in the same form in which I was now going to go to them!
- Stop! Let's first agree that in this form no one else goes to anyone. [things put on Yuri disappear] And as for bank interest, I have already said: read the program, we will reduce them!
№ 412189   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 23:39
“No, but I'm considering growing a thick black mustache. I am quite conservative.
№ 410402   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2020 / 23:42
- I think hands can be omitted.
- Hands up! Robbery!
- What lybishsya? Bastard! Give me the money or die!
- You're late for just a moment... [ with a sarcastic smile]
Quote Explanation: Abdul and Hank Rob a Bank that just robbed Martin Brest.
№ 402216   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2020 / 22:30
- A Bank robbery and you are not a frequent occurrence?
- Never had it for the first time. This year only a few fights and petty theft from the store, so it's a very serious incident.
- The Bank far from here?
- Fifty meters.
- Are you kidding me? Plunder under the noses of the police? I want to see this daredevil.
№ 397614   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:30
We will Rob you.
What? Want to Rob the Armenian mob? It's suicide.
- What, did I offend your feelings?
№ 396521   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:00
- Dear Rob us, Rob. Someone's stealing our stuff.
- So what? What is there to steal? Well, I kind of, well, pots will be taken, carpet, well, I still don't like it.
I'll go with you, with you, okay.
- What are you going to help? No, no, I don't know what to do.
- I'll go with you. Please take the poker.
- Get poker? And if the enemy is poker more?
№ 393166   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 15:39