robbery [Theme] Page 4

Life or hay!
Quote Explanation: wolf robs the farmer to feed the calf.
№ 314525   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2018 / 20:03
This "hopping" - I picked not a small sum,
And lay on the bottom until it subsides "nix" ,
And protected, do not be alarmed the wilderness,
I learned how geologist Andrei.
Provincial, flowing longing,
I was entangled like a spider web,
And to hang out from this a little,
I met a barmaid Nina,
Oh, Nina, Nina - my mistake,
You are there in the heads, and I sit on the "kitsch",
But I forgave You and no offense Ty,
I sincerely wish you happiness in personal life.
№ 308521   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2017 / 13:07
- Thanks to his participation in "operation Grand slam", you'd be rich.
- So I agreed.
- Go to England?
- No, I noticed an island in the Bahamas. Hang a sign "trespassing" and will live in the lap of nature.
№ 306320   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2017 / 13:27
Everyone, listen up. Fort Knox is only a Bank like any other. More protected, but, nevertheless, the Bank! And can, I believe, to blow. My plan is perfect, Lord. I called it "operation Grand slam". I have devoted 15 years of his life. Thought out all the details. Took into account all the unexpected circumstances. Will attack instantly. Your organisation, Mr midnight, drove the tanks across the border. They contain the "Delta-9". Invisible nerve gas. Dissipates after 15 minutes after deprives a person of consciousness for 24 hours. Tomorrow afternoon the air circus my pilot, pussy Galore... ... scatter in the atmosphere. After the population and military will be demobilized, my group brought Mr. buckle Strap across the Rio Grande will arrive at Fort Knox... At Bullion Boulevard passing next to the store... ... and crosses of gold vault road. The fence surrounding the repository is energized. We'll blow it. Then my people will head to the main entrance and destroy it.
№ 306319   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2017 / 13:24
Thirty thousand hits! Our robbery broke the Internet!.. Damn, we'll shoot...
1 Season 2 Series
№ 303737   Added MegaMozg 11-10-2017 / 14:03
- Tell me, do you like, seizures or whines all the time?
- Irregular. He lashes out when you don't expect. Had to abandon the upper floors. Twice stuck, twisted in the middle.
№ 292188   Added MegaMozg 28-06-2017 / 00:18
Met two robbers demanding for gold. Took the soul, driving them across the meadow. <...>. On the third round of the men did not go, changed his mind and crawled into the bushes complaints about disrespectful young people, leaving the memory of the axe. I was glad, that they are successfully attacked.
№ 291697   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2017 / 20:06
- Police were checking the Luggage of this Mrs. Loidy?
Only her overnight bag. She is a victim. Why to check her Luggage?
- The one that, logically, the only place the thief could have hidden the stolen jewels is the bottom of the suitcase of the victim. Apparently, the thief had exactly the same suitcase. And when the train arrived to Venice and the Luggage put on the platform, he had only to change suitcases and hide.
№ 291602   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2017 / 01:21
Tracy loved to challenge and defeat the smart rich people. Each adventure was exciting, like a drug, and she felt the need for new and more dizzying escapades. The only credo that has guided Tracy, - never touch the innocent - she was cheated only greedy and dishonest. Tracy vowed that none of her victims will never commit suicide.
№ 291601   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2017 / 01:18
Now Sherwood Forest is always peaceful,
But you stick moneybags his nose under the arch of the forest,
Risks poor wallet and head sometimes.
So who is, Robin, you're the villain or the hero?
№ 290898   Added MegaMozg 17-06-2017 / 13:47
Criminal same government that throws national property grabbing and its citizens in the teeth of predators - in the absence of the Law. Frantically rushed trajati and blow the Russian economy. This Perera was named the long-awaited Reform - although no clear concept of it, nor, especially, developed and internally consistent program, we will never know, but it as showed, was not. ("All decided on the move, we had no time to choose the best option") Admitted that it will "shock therapy" (a term that is easily adopted from Western theorists and economists), however, has assured us President on the eve of her (29.12.91): "it will be difficult, but this period will not be long. We are talking about 6-8 months". (Gaidar predicted Rozova: prices will begin to decline in three months, - from what he expected at all reduce, release prices for producers monopoly and in the absence of any competition?) Promised "to lie on the rails" with the failure of the reform. The people, through which all passed shock electric current - stunned, helplessly sprawled in front of this unprecedented robbery.
Quote Explanation: 1998.
№ 290825   Added MegaMozg 17-06-2017 / 13:37
- Mom, did you give the suitcase of money, without proof that the fragment from him.
And?
- You got ripped off.
- He's my client, my dear, he will not have enough haste. I'm sure he'll be back. Check to make sure?
Great idea, mom.
- You see, he never cheated!
Yeah, he died instead. And it robbed that much better.
2 Season 17 Series
№ 288346   Added MegaMozg 30-05-2017 / 09:31
Every time the Communists, the Nazis or someone else promise to build a "social justice", wait for the looting.
№ 287116   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2017 / 10:03
I don't remember your faces, I swear! Anyway, what did you do? Robbed? And who robs our time! Please drop me off at the curb, I need to Badajoz. I won't tell anyone.
№ 285499   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2017 / 09:22
Swindler! How's it going?
Ha-ha-ha-hah, wonderful! But your friend I was scared...
- I? Scared? Not-e-et! Listen, dear grandmother, I'm not one of those who is frightened. I am very brave and not afraid of anyone. I said, "Take me to the jungle!" - and he took!
Oh, how cute! I don't like to scare people when robbing them.
2 Season 48 Series
№ 285096   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2017 / 07:14