robbery [Theme] Page 5

- They robbed a Bank in seconds. It's like a rehearsed dance.
Yeah, danced in prison.
№ 283452   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2017 / 10:00
Gentlemen, this is a robbery. Not to worry, the building is mined. Given the age of the building, guarantee to those who do not die from the explosion, asphyxiation from dust. So here you have a dramatic way in art drew. So any disagreement means death or worse. Although, on the other hand, what could be worse?
№ 277313   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 17:26
While there are banks, there will be a robbery.
№ 273720   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2017 / 12:50
When plunder becomes a way of life of a group of people, they soon create for themselves a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.
№ 272996   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:53
Every hater cause other hatred and focus it on yourself. Every traitor will be betrayed by himself. Every robber is himself robbed and killed. That is the law of self-destruction of evil.
Quote Explanation: Chapter 10: Negative lessons of the Russian revolution.
№ 271571   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 14:19
The Heist of the century... I mean nyashek.
Actors:
I main thief.
Cat Scientist - a safety net.
A flock of geese-Lebeda - on the lookout.
Fox Bake - additional insurance for the lookout.
Gray Wolf - cracker.
A Horde of dragons lurking in the bushes, - our cover.
The militant Squirrels in the wings.
Great Fighting hedgehogs in ambush on the other side of the bridge.
Venue: the fabulous edge of the forest.
№ 270505   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:43
If everyone who needed money, went to Rob and kill - we'd all be extinct.
1 Season 6 Series
№ 269581   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:12
- Why are you here, dickhead!
- Every day for the past ten years, Loretta has served me black coffee. Today, she also gave them coffee, just the sugar in it, and a lot. I went back to complain. Guys, the gun on the floor.
- Why?
- Then we won't let you get away with that.
- Who is we?
Smith, Wesson and me [pulls out his 44 caliber Magnum].
Quote Explanation: The scene takes place during a robbery of the cafe where daily visited by Harry Callahan.
№ 261202   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 20:47
Run from this land, where he is called a wise man, who robs the poor, the widow and the fatherless; he is considered to be wise who thinks only about accumulation of wealth; the pious, who robs another with the greatest art! Nothing visible other than the wickedness, of usury, robbery, gross blasphemy, predation, sodomite and lechery; envy and slaughter, pride, and ambition, hypocrisy and lies, wickedness, and iniquity prevail everywhere.
№ 257307   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:29
Cyrus, Hey, we're stealing from the dragon. I never thought that I, a hereditary aristocrat in the gods know what generation down to theft, - said the partner.
- We don't steal, and Rob - phlegmatic I said, apart from applying the spell on the jewelry that he was going to Snitch from the Treasury. Today it was a tiara with pearls, diamonds and rubies.
- What is the difference?
Stealing is when quietly and no one saw. The victim then suffers, and the damage. And we brazenly and unscrupulously Rob the dragon, and he knows who's doing it, just can not catch.
№ 251443   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 11:20
Is this a robbery? - so coldly and contemptuously asked Stanislav, that is a hot-tempered bandit probably shoot him on the spot, and more impressionable - and sobbed to himself.
№ 241476   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 16:19
Is a stock exchange. There's nothing to steal.
- Really? Then what are you doing here?
№ 232730   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 18:58
- You have three seconds! Or tell me what I want, or... This gun is not a toy!
- Ah! You want our money!
Bravo!
Quote Explanation: the scene of a Bank robbery
№ 221634   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 11:26
- You got that loot come from?
- Yeah.
- So, Rob, Rob, don't waste your time.
122 Series
№ 217659   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 22:23
When I at eight o'clock in the morning jumped up like a madman, and had his forehead with hand, then immediately Wake up the General, who was sleeping the sleep of innocence. Taking into consideration the strange disappearance Ferdishenko that alone aroused in us the suspicion, we both immediately decided to search Keller, who was lying like a... like a... almost like a nail-S. Searched completely: in my pockets not one penny and not even a pocket full of holes was not found. Handkerchief blue plaid, paper, in a state of indecent-p Next one love note, from a maid, demanding money and threats, and scraps of known skit-S. the General has decided that innocent. For complete information, we him woke, hardly potolkalis; barely realized it; opened his mouth, kind of drunk, facial expression, absurd and innocent, even silly, not him!
№ 204895   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 19:24