garbage [Theme] Page 3

- I invited myself. I've never seen such a dirty house.
№ 406775   Added MegaMozg 13-11-2020 / 15:27
Rubbish falls into obsessed eyes.
№ 403862   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 12:45
Let's look at our journalistic community. If you are not cited abroad, especially military journalism, you generally don't end up a journalist. And the expert community? If you are not quoted by Western agencies, you're not the expert. You're a propagandist. And the scientific community? If you're not published in a foreign language, you're not a scientist. You're so garbage. And where does it go? And please see the manuals of our ministries. View manuals on neurometric our so-called universities and research institutions. Yes, there are for the article in a foreign language about the mating habits of whales you can get a lot more points in scientometric system than fundamental research. <...>
All this nanometrica, based on the priority foreign publications, it is not such a harmless thing. And it's not harmless in the technical disciplines in the natural, and it is not very harmless in the Humanities. Therefore, to demand something from them, it is necessary to restore order at home. Should this scientific compradorship cleaned up by the roots. Why the publication in the Russian media, in Russian scientific journals is less valued than publication in the secondary Malo-read foreign magazines? Why the requirement to publish in a foreign language is included as compulsory? We who are here grow? And why? We grow the people steps will be involved in the foreign network? To foreign intelligence agencies? Why we raise them here, I'd like to know.
Alexander Khinshtein
International rating. One of the tasks of the higher school - to rise in the international rating
Dmitry Evstafiev
I think the fish are rotting from the head. It is necessary to seriously to look through our ministries. And see who and why wrote these instructions. And I think we can expect very interesting discoveries.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov on
Release Date: 08.07.2020
№ 400153   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 11:09
We met by chance here with you
Lost in your eyes
How fortunate that the garbage evil
Together we put in a paddy wagon
Because kidneys hurt
Because the nose is now broken
And for the fact that I met you
Thank you evil garbage

Stockholmsarenan цитатыоптимизмвстречаполициятравма
Quote Explanation: The author's optimism from wrestling with the system. Although a person may be beaten, but the gain clearly outweighs the loss.
№ 398109   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 16:45
Nobody is in this world. All but a child, rubbish.
№ 395257   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 09:10
Memory is delicate, selective, precious. Sometimes it is lost only partially. Is it bad not to remember that poison the soul? Even in the morning usually resort to prayer with the petition, "deliver us from evil memories." Fierce memories is the voice of unrepentant sin, trumpet belated conscience, an unpleasant spirit of the decaying underground soul bad thing to do. Need to repent immediately. Broom to clean the garbage. But there are times in life when, for various reasons, too lazy to clean up his room. And over the years accumulated dust. First, you don't notice it then vanishes allergic to dirt, then the dirt will have to be reconciled pompously calling it "metaphysical dust of existence." Oh gods, gods! Mind is sometimes so deftly copes with temptation, yielding to it with a justifying verdict. The main thing - nice call. If the dirt is dust metaphysical existence, then it can become a decoration, Museum piece.
Laziness is a powerful thing. And metaphysical dust, which, actually, is a normal mud, will soon make themselves felt sickening attacks of causeless depression. However, you should carefully look into yourself in silence and solitude, under the sober melodies of heaven, as it becomes apparent that Paradise of the soul goes not by chance. Paradise is etched with bitter memories and come quietly as a thief, doing their predatory thing and leave the fence loopholes for future thieves fishing. How important time is to notice and put the guard house watchdog.
(The game of confession)
Quote Explanation: GG — the old philosopher is trying a little to understand their life and the essence of memory
№ 392326   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 13:54
- Oh... someone's fire
Yes..
or garbage was burned.. and overdid it
- ... you never seen the garbage...
№ 390320   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2020 / 06:33
It is not people! It's rubbish! The world will only get better if someone is going to clean it from such waste...
№ 388183   Added MegaMozg 04-03-2020 / 22:08
Antosya Wyrzykowska (deeply devout peasant woman from under Jedwabne, which three years harbored in his backyard seven Jews) explained the journalist Anna Bikont, that priest in Poland, she would never have admitted that her daughter did the right thing, throwing in the garbage the medal "righteous among the Nations", which Antony awarded in Israel - after all it and so there was no one to show. Good people that hid the Jews, who even after the war, all the time afraid that someone accidentally found out.
№ 386714   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2020 / 11:24
No idea as you can come up with to create the garbage disposal. It turns out, the builders made the entrance and such: "it was an Excellent entrance, but you know what's missing? Stink! And here's an idea: let on the ground floor, do the garbage and through all the floors let go of a huge pipe, where the people would slop with a roar to throw". So a great idea: so we just solve the problem of the lack of rats in the stairwell And will be rats, and cats will. And cats are cute.
1 Season 6 Series
№ 386190   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2020 / 22:42
For rotten people - there will always be trash!
№ 384776   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 13:24
- Take the trash out, said Mrs. Wu.
- I'm very busy, Auntie, ' replied Henry, though actually watched video walkthroughs for computer games, sitting before the monitor in his shorts.
- Busy making garbage, ' said she, and dropped the two bags with garbage on the floor next to him.
№ 383065   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2019 / 18:26
Dad built me in the backyard rope swing, the whole day spent on this but, sorry, made a mistake in the calculations, when they were hanged. I firmly took hold of the rope, dad accelerated and struggling shook me, and the swing crashed into a tree, so now my front right tooth broken off. Dad says - but I am different from others. And mom says deformity.
My mom has a theory that the dad tried several times to kill me. I once fell asleep in the living room, he carried me into the bedroom and on the way smashed my head. He pushed me off the pier in Pearl river when I was three, and he jumped after me, believed that young children, like young animals, could swim if sufficiently frightened. But I was scared enough. You should have seen all the junk on the bottom that I could see while I was waiting for him to dive and pull me up. Tin cans, old cigar box "ROI-tan" and the flint for striking fire.
№ 381989   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2019 / 17:04
Once the Bank has decided to check all their staff and invited the janitor, saying, "Sign here". He put a finger as not know how to write. After the janitor got fired because of lack of education. Time passed, and, except to clean up the garbage and cleaned the streets, he didn't have other specialties. But he has made such as janitors, organized a large company and became a very rich man.
№ 381166   Added MegaMozg 26-10-2019 / 17:42
Garbage is things that we throw away. Things are garbage that we leave.
№ 381012   Added Viker 26-10-2019 / 13:24