invitation [Theme]

- Black Mark? It's like an agenda. An invitation to the devil.
№ 461905   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:46
From the second year I was told: “Our Pashennaya.” I received a personal scholarship from Khmelev. She played leading roles in graduation performances. But when the distribution was made, there was no place in Maly. “I responded to the invitation of the artistic director of the Theater on Malaya Bronnaya, Andrei Goncharov.”
№ 457998   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 13:01
- Think of me as a stone in a shoe.
№ 456335   Added MegaMozg 25-08-2023 / 00:51
Any reception, in fact, is arranged for those whom we do not want to invite to it.
№ 432715   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2021 / 16:03
Humanity - at least the majority of them - hates to think for themselves. It perceives as an insult the most modest invitation to leave, at least for a short time, the old beaten track and, following its own judgment, embark on a new path, in a different direction.
№ 430283   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2021 / 20:00
Many in our elite continue to live with the illusions of the 90s that someone will conquer us, someone will send a temporary administration here, and they will be taken as carriers of patrons. It will not happen. The Americans clearly understand that they will not be able to control Eurasia. They stake on randomness. And the chaos in Eurasia is an invitation from China. China will be forced to intervene for security reasons.
Quote Explanation: Redistribution of spheres of influence in the world: who is the future?
Release Date: 01.07.2021
№ 421881   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 14:48
I invited a drop of rain to dance - she gladly accepted my invitation, in return only asking for an instant declaration of love!
№ 421815   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 11:30
Really the first time will understand.
№ 412574   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 00:36
- "Dear Espen Cinderella, we invite you to the ball in honor of the nineteenth anniversary of Princess Christine." Obviously, now anyone is allowed into the palace ...
- Does it say that there?
- No, I added that.
№ 410902   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2021 / 03:51
- I invited myself. I've never seen such a dirty house.
№ 406775   Added MegaMozg 13-11-2020 / 15:27
If cardinal wants to talk to me, let him invite me politely.
- For the cardinal is very nice.
Quote Explanation: D'artagnan ambushed.
№ 391834   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2020 / 03:39
Nothing livens up the present as an invitation in the future.
№ 391617   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2020 / 00:39
Harry finished the address, folded the letter in half and tucked into an envelope, sending it to Hogwarts. Then, on reflection, took the candle and dropping wax on a corner of the envelope, pushed it with the tip of a penknife their initials: G. D. P. V. E. to Go crazy - so tasteful.
"Mom," spoke up Harry, I want to test the hypothesis. How, according to your theory, I should send an owl to Hogwarts?
Mother turned from the kitchen sink and looked at him, puzzled.
- I... I don't know. I think you must be a magic owl.
He had suspected the voice to say: "yeah, it turns out that to test your theory does not" but the strange certainty was not willing to give up.
The letter somehow got in here, - thought Harry, - so I'll just wave them on the street and shout: "the Letter to Hogwarts!" Look fly whether the owl to pick it up. Dad, do you want to go with me?
Father shook his head and continued reading.
Harry took a deep breath and raised the envelope into the air.
Swallowed.
Scream "a Letter to Hogwarts!", waving the envelope in the back yard of his house was suddenly very awkward experience.
No, I'm not like dad. I use the scientific method, even if it would look stupid.
- A letter... ' began Harry, but it turned out only some unintelligible staccato whisper.
Then he dug in his heels and shouted in the empty sky:
- A letter to Hogwarts! Can I get an owl?!
- Harry? - said almost above the ear, puzzled voice of a neighbor.
Harry pulled his hand away, as if burned, and hid the envelope behind his back as if it was proceeds from drug sales. Face burned from embarrassment.
Over the neighbor's fence there was a female face, uncombed gray hair sticking out from under a hair net. It was Mrs. Figg, which at times watching him.
- What are you doing here, Harry?
"Nothing," he replied in a small voice. Just checking... a very stupid theory...
- You received invitation letter from Hogwarts?
Harry froze on the spot.
"Yes," said his lips after a short pause, I received a letter from Hogwarts. They wrote that I sent them a reply with the owl until July 31, but...
But you have no owls. Poor boy! Can't even imagine what they were thinking, sending you a standard invitation.
Wrinkled hand with an open palm leaned out from behind the fence. Hardly knowing what was happening, Harry gave the envelope.
- I'll do it, dear, ' said Mrs Figg, I'll be bringing anybody.
And her face sticking out over the fence, disappeared.
In the yard a long silence that eventually broke the quiet voice of the boy:
What?
Quote Explanation: Harry received his first letter from Hogwarts and trying it out it's real or someone's joke.
№ 390243   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:33