London [Theme] Page 2

On Wednesday it began to rain. London's bad weather, chilly and gray, exposed the impassive countenance of the ancient city: a pale figure beneath the black umbrellas, ineradicable smell of damp clothes, rhythmic clatter night jets at the window.
№ 314095   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2018 / 15:02
In the office he came back around eight. London at this hour was especially dear to his heart: the working day is over, the Windows of pubs, like precious stones, shining warm light, the streets full of life, and a respectable consistency of old buildings, softened with lamps, inspires amazing confidence. Hobbling along Oxford street with Packed cot, he heard a soft whisper: you're not alone. Seven and a half million hearts were beating in this ancient hilly city and many people were much more painful. Shops were closed, the sky stained the color of Indigo, and the Strike was comforted by the vastness of the city and their own lack of character.
№ 314088   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2018 / 13:06
It is possible to live in London. This place is amazing. Capital of the world. People from all corners of the Earth, different beliefs, different religions, different cultures, come here to vomit in minitaxi.
№ 307777   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2017 / 01:09
Just at that time we, the British, eventually found that we ourselves and all in our country - the crown of creation, and whoever doubts it is guilty of treason; if not for this situation, it is possible that the streets of London that frightened me with its vastness, seemed to me very ugly, crooked, narrow and dirty.
№ 304760   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2017 / 21:33
In London dress better than in Los Angeles and Paris better than London. But have fun best of all still Russian.
№ 300225   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2017 / 01:09
Sometimes what she says makes me respect, though involuntary, to the people which are a lot better than I understand how to acquire and increase his fortune. But more often I am reminded of a famous Romanians that sucked the blood of their victims, and it seems to me that the money surreptitiously suck the life out of this great city.
№ 298854   Added MegaMozg 25-08-2017 / 01:12
But, what about the cabaret, your game and my voice - we are the best in London.
So, I will be the best in new York.
№ 293669   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2017 / 15:06
Far above the shore loomed the tower, a silent guardian of London, perched on the lap of the river. I couldn't see, but they knew every inch of those gloomy walls to protect dozens of guns. In the rays of the setting sun weathered stones it seemed stained with rust or splattered with blood - a stark reminder that within these walls no one is willingly.
№ 285149   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2017 / 07:20
London - the place where it all began. Some eleven days ago, a naive young man, Brendan Prescott reverently looked upon this city and wanted to find happiness there. And what? All my life I longed to know the truth about who I am and where I came from. And now I'd give anything to turn back time and be a normal servant. Never belong to this world, where ladies of Royal blood betray to oblivion and censure, and of the kings courtiers bring to the altar of their own greed. In London, I await the answers to new questions, but whether they bring relief?
№ 285137   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2017 / 07:19
Fog shrouded the river Thames, the flimsy transparent veil. The day promised to be hot. In the distance, like a fairy tale of the beast in the morning sun loomed in London.
№ 285135   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2017 / 07:19
London seemed to him quite different. Dimensionless, stupid, some fanciful - not for people built.
№ 280609   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2017 / 19:35
It's for friends, family and even readers Cooking - geek, maybe even a smart woman, rightfully confident. Accepts guests, and occasionally goes to parties, writes better. This holds and keeps the blows of fate. And for those in Britain, she is the personification of a corrupt Russia.
№ 280530   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2017 / 19:25
Rolf will not tolerate her process in London, will not be able to survive if she will be in prison. In the reality of the prisons in Russia could not believe it, Russia is far away. And the English prison he will have to incorporate into their own lives. It is not "valenki, valenki..." - the words of others a strange jagged songs.
№ 280528   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2017 / 19:25
Julian was busy favorite thing: looked at the Thames. Though always something in this country is a bustling, small sheep, all breaking on the parapet. Them on Brexit care.
№ 280521   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2017 / 19:24
In London more our than in Vladivostok.
№ 276061   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 10:23