weekdays [Theme]

The sun slightly cracked on the turquoise tablecloth of the sky like a ripe tangerine... Juicy splashes of rays drip onto the windowsills and almost ring with a spring drop... Birds joyfully preen their feathers in light streams of wind, raising their heads to the bottomless sky, praising it and saying hello. .. The thick ink of the night spreads like watercolors from the palette of the new day... Take it, draw or just trust the Great Artist and he himself will bring out new everyday life with his own hand...
№ 465035   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2024 / 03:57
Love is the magic that transforms gray everyday life into a fairy tale.
№ 464389   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2024 / 08:57
You know how to add bright colors to gray everyday life.
№ 461819   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:03
Ironically, people's response to everyday stress is the opposite of what would give them strength. When you cancel appointments with friends, indulge in comfort foods, stay up late watching TV, and skip the gym, it brings temporary relief but further drains your vitality.
№ 461716   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2024 / 03:15
Yes, the Holiday is unusual, freedom from other people's affairs. After all, all they do is that other people’s affairs are imposed; they sell themselves. We need at least a day of freedom, dreams of joy... Children, lights... Fragrant flowers in the frost. Can we replace this with anything? If you don’t have this, you don’t have the strength to live...
№ 460929   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 20:27
Everyday life with its content rushes by like a racing car, at a speed of three hundred kilometers per hour, absolutely indifferent to whether they are brushed aside or not. The world does not stand still to wait for the moment when a person is ready to think about what happened or decide on something - the clock is ticking. That’s why it’s pointless to be afraid to get involved in something out of fear that time is supposedly lost - the years will change anyway, whether you realize what you want or not.
№ 460802   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:48
Judge the future by the past.
№ 459746   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 18:52
So, I thought, we’ll buy a car and drive everywhere with a camera. When we bought it, our first thought was: “Hurray! We can now go to Auchan and shop in cartloads!” And I immediately hated myself for it because I didn’t think, “Yay! Trips!". Packs of toilet paper are also family. Part of this event.
№ 459728   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 18:50
At least for the hawkers, the holiday is weekdays.
Quote Explanation: 1946
№ 446937   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2022 / 03:33
Even your bad days are more interesting than my good ones.
№ 446611   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2022 / 21:12
The strange change that began shortly after the armistice continues. The war, which almost all the soldiers in 1918 hated, for those who survived safely, gradually turned into the greatest event in life. They returned to everyday existence, which seemed to them, when they were still lying in the trenches and cursing the war, some kind of paradise. Now everyday life has come again with their worries and troubles, and the war is remembered as something vague, distant, obsolete, and therefore, against their will, it looks completely different, it is tinted and replaced. The massacre was presented as an adventure from which it was possible to emerge unscathed. Calamities are forgotten, grief is enlightened, and the death that spared you has become what it almost always happens in life - something abstract, already unreal. It is a reality only when it hits someone very close by or reaches out to us.
№ 445971   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2022 / 00:06
We all want warmth and care, attention and affection, love and understanding. Especially when the nights get colder and the days get shorter. Especially when one season replaces another with yellow leaf fall and silver threads of rain. I want to wrap myself in warmth, tenderness, affection, love ... And let's not wait until someone gives us their warmth and attention, let's give love and care ourselves, sincerely, free of charge, just like that. Let's warm someone's heart, give a little love and happiness. And just look, cold weekdays will be filled with the soft warmth of the autumn sun, the rustle of golden leaves and sparkling happy laughter.
№ 445670   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2022 / 03:30
Anxiety will not change the future. Regret won't fix the past.
№ 444609   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2022 / 14:45
Each person is like a Gothic cathedral whose stained glass windows are unique and assembled from pieces of personal experience. Small fragments of actions and events form a series of paintings that together create a common plot and determine the very life story of a particular person. And when you enter the cathedral - in the everyday life of a certain individual - you find yourself in a special color and light atmosphere of the windows, which depict significant moments from the past. They are involuntarily reflected on the people who entered the temple of the soul, and have an impact, because the scenes on the stained-glass windows cast a shadow on the visitor's skin, coloring in their motives and playing on the strings of mood.
№ 444221   Added MegaMozg 10-09-2022 / 07:36
Parenting is not about stopping bad behavior or making children obey us. It consists in directing children's souls to God's love in the daily struggle. We walk along this path with them, and in this journey we grow and become closer to God in our everyday life.
№ 442618   Added Viker 05-08-2022 / 20:10