liberalism [Theme]

The opinion of a Ukrainian, or a Russian liberal, or an Azerbaijani nationalist about Biden is something like the opinion of an American alt-right Trumpist about Putin: it is also based on who knows what, due to the lack of any understanding of the political processes in the United States.
№ 462177   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:48
Now the word liberalism is in full swing. Everyone tries to pay tribute to liberalism, everyone wants to appear as liberal as possible.
№ 438538   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2022 / 15:27
Now the word liberalism is in full swing. Everyone tries to pay tribute to liberalism, everyone wants to appear as liberal as possible.
№ 438537   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 15:27
Liberalism is good for everyone, but it often lacks consistency.
№ 437043   Added MegaMozg 17-03-2022 / 22:18
You, my friend, are not Russian. You are nobody!
№ 436256   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2022 / 17:36
Said: Me
Quote Explanation: 18.11.2012
№ 436251   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2022 / 17:21
Liberals are the flying saucers of politics. No one can make a head or a tail out of them, and they have never been seen twice in the same place.
№ 431987   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2021 / 09:54
A strange thing is the Russian liberal. This is the only person in the world who hates and beats his mother, his land. And her slightest mistake - he begins to laugh, rub his sweaty hands, wildly rejoices over this, forgetting that this is his mother. If you ask our liberals: do you really want everything to go to dust here? I am afraid that we will receive an answer: we love the Motherland, but let everything here at least burn, if only the liberal idea triumphs.
№ 414141   Added MegaMozg 25-02-2021 / 17:01
You can always quietly leave this country. When you are reminded of this, you fucking get out of here.
№ 413602   Added MegaMozg 14-02-2021 / 22:00
Did we remember the Marquis de Qustine here? Why? Because... you know, there are good traditions and there are bad ones. One of the bad traditions of our government is to love foreign pederasts more than our own people. That's it! And they know perfectly well that this tradition has been preserved! Well, let's play liberalism! You're in tights, so will I think! You, so to speak, painted it in pink... And why not? Very interesting! Is that what they wear in Europe now? Yes? Very interesting! I'll tell my assistants later...
Quote Explanation: Marquis Astolf Louis Leonor de Custin gained worldwide fame for publishing his Russophobic notes on Russia, which he visited in 1839. de Qustín was known to have bisexual tendencies and his reputation in Parisian society was shaken. However, Custin on arrival in Russia was given a luxurious welcome and emphasized favor of his majesty - in the hope that the French famous writer will sing the glory of the Russian Empire and its Emperor Nicholas I.
Release Date: 11.02.2021
№ 413450   Added MegaMozg 12-02-2021 / 04:42
The dictatorship of the liberals, the tyranny of the liberals,
The commissars of liberal ideals were brutal, -
There is something in the atrocity of the liberals from the White Sea canals,
There is something about the atrocities of liberals from torture cellars.
The liberal Gestapo: whoever is not with them is nowhere to be found!..
There is something about the atrocity of the liberals from the camp ambals,
Crocodiles are creative, effective in that environment.
Their shouts, promises of massacres, -
There is something about the atrocity of the liberals from the torture cellars,
Where Russia will be dealt with, the skin will be torn alive.
№ 412048   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2021 / 12:09
We don't have to break through. The main thing is for us to live so that no one breaks through to us. And if we talk about those who broke through to us and are thinking of tearing up the country ... It is necessary to make sure that they break through and become "paravavalits". From the words "it's time to fall. There is such a folk word - "poravalitics". Russian folklore is a terrible force, the armed forces of words. "Poravalitics" is what the people call capitulators and alarmists.
Quote Explanation: In an interview with the columnist KP. RU by Alexander Gamov. October 28, 2020.
№ 412047   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2021 / 12:06
Let's take a look at the world today. Macron, Islam and Europe. On the other hand, there is Erdogan in relation to Europe. This is a problem from which they will cough up blood for the next twenty years and will not be able to solve it. Because what they have done in the previous twenty years has brought them to this problem. This is notorious tolerance. I cannot consider someone else's equal, I must endure him! To compensate for this patience, it turns out that I have the right to joke about him, so as to insult him. These are related mechanisms. <...> So they told us for a long time that "your freedom ends where the freedom of another begins ..." And this is how the most progressive society works ... Lies! When they draw these caricatures of the prophet, they say this is "our freedom." But you offend other people's feelings with your actions! What about your liberal values?
Quote Explanation: The statement by French President Emmanuel Macron that the French will not give up caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad caused a wave of criticism among Muslims.
Release Date: 27.10.2020
№ 405997   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2020 / 11:00
Don't kill my sparkle love fuse
Let us be alone a little bit, sarge!
As if autumn in the yard, suddenly colder
Yes, and liberals, like the withered leaves lie
And the whole world around seems to stop
There is nothing but your opinion
I'm telling you, "Hey, I think in love"
You whispered to me: "Putin is a thief".
№ 398106   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 16:36