liberalism [Theme] Page 4

Pokolban with children's playfulness the authority of the autocracy, what other social authority can put liberal gentlemen? I do not myself do? "Praise the grass in the haystack, and the master in the coffin," I will answer them men.
Quote Explanation: Letter of S. V. Zubatov to the editor of the magazine "Citizen", No. 3, 1906.
№ 319304   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2018 / 23:08
We Kudrin agree that Kudrin should sit! Only Kudrin sees himself in the presidential chair, with a little delay at the post of Prime Minister, but I see him in the courtroom - as a result of its activities. <...> Look, well, can not, can not a bunch of anti-Semites to develop the state of Israel! Objectively! Not a liberal to develop the country, can not! No! Neither the United States nor the Russian Federation, because he despises his people and hates the territory.
Quote Explanation: An interview to "Tsargrad" 03 Mar 2018. [Alexei Leonidovich Kudrin is a Russian statesman, Minister of Finance in the Russian government from 18 may 2000 to 26 September 2011, which is the long term in this position in modern Russia. The Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the economic policy Institute named the liberal reformer Yegor T. Gaidar.]
№ 318603   Added MegaMozg 03-03-2018 / 16:25
Russian liberals. Their ideology in Russia, as in Ukraine has no less (if not more) legitimate controversy, the most important of which is that liberals are against violence, but only in relation to itself.
Quote Explanation: "Color revolution in Ukraine a step by step" (report to the Parliament of the Czech Republic) (20.02.2018).
№ 317676   Added MegaMozg 23-02-2018 / 10:15
I want to know who gave you the right to preach to my children, your political views! Our daughter has nightmares that the President wants to kill her! The fact that you two are liberal, then all run doesn't mean you can brainwash my kids!
Actually, we have much bigger issues right now, mister...
White. My last name is white. Bob White. You probably haven't heard of our last name? Of course, nobody cares about white! Everyone has problems, but at least somebody asked how Mr. and Mrs. White live?
Mr. white, we run the school as professionals and assure you that you do not allow emotions to influence the decision.
- Well of course! Do you know how long I have been meeting with the administration? "And who wants to talk to the Director? But, there is only a White! Yes, what do we care about some white?"
Quote Explanation: The word "white" (White) in English means "White". In most translations even translated the name literally. For absolute straightness and built the whole series.
21 Season 10 Series
№ 311227   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2017 / 20:04
When we pray, we acknowledge his defeat. In a liberal society there is no place for prayers. Moreover, to pray to anyone.
№ 309441   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2017 / 00:13
- Dmitry, you are a representative of the liberal intelligentsia...
- Darling, I'm a liberal intellectual? I have a profession and I love the Motherland!
Quote Explanation: said during a press interview. Quote amended, initially said that Lev Gumilev.
№ 307519   Added Viker 12-11-2017 / 11:20
These associates is the child of your levity, which should be exterminated and the sooner you do, the better, because with this clientele no artel, in principle, will not work, and in this case there was a reason I called, excuse for a tautology is all the gang, because it's pure it is - the liberal artel "labor in Vain."
Quote Explanation: Gia Saralidze and Armen Gasparyan on "Vesti FM". 22.10.2017. Topic: this week, Ksenia Sobchak has declared its intention to participate in presidential elections in 2018. [Artel "labor in Vain" - would work.]
№ 305459   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2017 / 22:30
From ' 91 to 2003-th year, when the liberals were thrown out of the State Duma, I guess people, I like to think so, they are so fed up with everything and so discredited liberal ideology... <...> This ideology [liberalism] for these some twelve years, discredited as the Soviet government itself, over seventy not discredited.
Release Date: 18.10.2017
№ 305125   Added MegaMozg 20-10-2017 / 17:09
The game of the liberals with the security forces sooner or later according to the same formula: one fist is bigger - bigger balls. And the fact that liberals think that you can protect yourself from the word weapons is misleading. No, my dears, language in the ring does not help.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 304893   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2017 / 19:33
Six months ago I was in South Korea lectures on the crisis of global capitalism. Well, you know, the usual "blah, blah, blah". Then the audience suddenly started to laugh and say, "what are you talking About? Look at us. China, South Korea, Vietnam, Singapore - with the economy all right. So who then is slid in a crisis? That you have a crisis in your Western Europe or, to be more precise, in parts of Western Europe." <...> China, Singapore, India... or to get closer to us - Turkey does not predict anything good for future. I believe that modern capitalism is developing in the direction in which it is better to operate without a fully developed democracy. The rise of so-called capitalism with Asian values in the last 10 years at least puts doubts and questions: what if the authoritarian capitalism of the Chinese model is a manifestation of the fact that liberal democracy, as we understand it, is no longer a prerequisite and driving force for economic development and instead got in his way?
Quote Explanation: An interview with Spiegel. "Expert Online" the year 2015.
№ 303153   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2017 / 20:45
Shouting "Freedom to prisoners!", pulled balaclavas.
This modern art is to spit in the feces.
Anti-clerical liberal movement -
We are sawing grants, pull lybu from ear to ear.
"Vote for Putin!" - to shout at the flags
Sing Seliger, all doors open with their feet,
The "Budget" to create "Masterpieces" for the people
Stupid, drunk, pigs will eat anything.
"Down With Putin!" - scream in ecstasy at the Swamp,
Batter in the gums with suffers ipodmini.
We will show in the "Rain", we write "Poster"...
But our people and so we normally hear!
№ 300925   Added MegaMozg 15-09-2017 / 01:18
Liberalism has some amenities, without which rubs the shoulder. Schools will be much, and I will be where to send him. And in a liberal school, my son will not whip and will learn easily and well. He gets sick: call the enlightened doctor who heart disease is not mixed with volvulus. Thus, "progress" and "liberalism" have a suitcase in which "everything is allowed" and "everything is convenient", and which preferably take on the road and not a liberal. Liberal prettier will publish "War and peace". But a liberal would never write "War and peace": and here is its border. Liberal "offering", but not the soul. The soul is not a liberal, and the enthusiasm of faith. Soul - the madness, the fire. Soul warrior: and he goes "boots", made liberal. The liberalism we need to look back, and hold it have a hand like a handkerchief. The handkerchief, of course, necessary: but who is it "praying to God". "Not lubwama" thing - he is in the back pocket, and the owner doesn't see him. And liberalism do not ever watch (focus), but it is also wrong ("third shoulder") would not allow it.
№ 289296   Added MegaMozg 06-06-2017 / 08:18
Than legkomyslennoe - the liberal. That's the rule. Levity is sometimes compounded by the learning, talent, wit. Brilliance is too often. But if the grain lays frivolity, all these talents are inclined to liberalism. What is the levity? People without gravity on the back. Without suffering. No taste for religion and the state.
Quote Explanation: 17.III.1916
№ 288607   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2017 / 09:09
... Russian liberalism is not an attack on the existing order of things, and is an attack on the very essence of our things, on most things, not only the order, not on Russian orders, and the Russia. My liberal reached that denies the very Russian, that is, hates and beats his mother. Every unhappy and unfortunate fact of Russian excites him laugh and almost ecstasy. He hates the national customs, Russian history, everything. If there is a justification for it, as did the fact that he does not understand what does, and his hatred of Russia takes over the most fruitful liberalism <...>. This hatred to Russia, not so long ago, other liberals, our took almost for the true love of country and boasted that he can see better than others what it should be; but now have become more Frank and even the words "love of Fatherland" began to be ashamed of, even the concept of expelled and eliminated as a harmful and worthless.
№ 283863   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2017 / 16:46
It's better to be unhappy and wise than a fool satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; because if the fool or pig only know his side of the subject, the wise man knows all sides of it. And so it is better to err with Plato than to be right with them.
№ 280794   Added MegaMozg 25-03-2017 / 15:01