excitement [Theme]

As for the police and Regardie: you guys remember how in Ukraine published the address where employees live and their families? Remember how he threatened to kill? Remember, in Kiev, Berkut employees poured burning petrol? Remember how employees were shot and killed allegedly by unknown snipers? Remember that it all ended with the flight from Ukraine? These people who yell in your face: "garbage - a shame of Russia" and immediately offered to go to the paid because of the cordon of the opposition, they prepare the same for you: the massacre of your family, the mass murder of employees. All of this long ago, and only waiting for the command. Let me remind you again: go to meetings tenths of a percent of the population of Moscow, and behind you stands the whole of Russia. Normal citizens can't pick up sticks and clean up, special equipment is only for you. You home country entrusted the protection of the law and the protection of citizens. You do not see that the citizens are silent, the citizens of Russia for you. Work, brothers.
Quote Explanation: On opposition rallies
№ 376676   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2019 / 00:19
If what happened at meetings called violence against police and rioting, then the COP who beat the woman and dragged that poor guy with a disability, perhaps it would be logical to be tried for genocide.
Quote Explanation: Twitter. About the protest in support of independent candidates for the Moscow city Duma.
№ 376458   Added MegaMozg 15-08-2019 / 03:55
Tanks will not help, because still hungry on which to die.
№ 370318   Added MegaMozg 21-05-2019 / 04:12
Oh, walk, walk,
While there is a soul.
One life, one life,
Have fun, mates!
Oh, walk, walk,
While the blood is hot.
One life and one death,
Cut from the shoulder!
№ 354504   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2018 / 15:37
Sinus what that means?
- Another General meeting.
- Again? Well, now it's started, the house was gone. Everything will be like clockwork. Initially, each evening singing, then in the toilet pipes will freeze, then burst steam heating and so on.
'You take too black a view of things, Philip Fillipovich. They're very different now.
- Darling, I'm not talking about the Central heating! Let: social revolution - no need to drown. But I ask: why is it, when it started, everything began to go in a dirty COLOSO and boots on the marble stairs!
Oh my...
- Darling! I'm not even talking about the Central heating. Do not say. Let: social revolution - no need for heating. But I ask: why, when you started this whole story, everything began to go in dirty galoshes and felt boots on the marble stairs? Why should the galoshes are still locked under lock and key? And put them soldiers to prevent them from being stolen?
- He would be right on the rallies could to earn money... Excellent man.
№ 330298   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2018 / 12:21
Capital need a healthy workforce living in prosperity, not strikes and protests, which only delays and losses are impeding economic development.
№ 325997   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2018 / 18:16
I go to rallies, stand at the most, damn it, the rostrum,
I look: someone in that shod, all speech listen in a row.
And on the podium, damn, are some people's tribune...
Say, say, say. and I say...
One shouts: "it will Rise, captivating star of happiness!"
Another shouts: "the star count all tips!"
One shouts: "to hell all the organs and power!"
Another shouts: "All these bodies and the government - well done!"
Quote Explanation: One thousand nine hundred ninety one
№ 321166   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 06:57
The king didn't believe in myself, as in the Anointed one, faith took Rasputin, he seized power and trampled the king in the dirt. Whip Rasputin - the expansion of the Church, Nicholas - the expansion of the state combined for the destruction of the old order (the people screaming about treason). Ministers make speeches, referring to the city councils, the Congress, the advice of Congress, to the provincial committees County, township and village. But in all these conventions, boards and committees, and various self-styled Ministers also say the speech, and so all of Russia is making a speech, and nobody does anything, and the whole of Russia a continuous meeting of people. Whiners now no, a lot scared, but no whiners: life is interesting.
№ 320511   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2018 / 20:02
Shouting "Freedom to prisoners!", pulled balaclavas.
This modern art is to spit in the feces.
Anti-clerical liberal movement -
We are sawing grants, pull lybu from ear to ear.
"Vote for Putin!" - to shout at the flags
Sing Seliger, all doors open with their feet,
The "Budget" to create "Masterpieces" for the people
Stupid, drunk, pigs will eat anything.
"Down With Putin!" - scream in ecstasy at the Swamp,
Batter in the gums with suffers ipodmini.
We will show in the "Rain", we write "Poster"...
But our people and so we normally hear!
№ 300925   Added MegaMozg 15-09-2017 / 01:18
- And if from the meetings to the country's future?
- If the future depends on the rallies, it's a disaster, - Ilya sighed.
№ 284822   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2017 / 13:16
Now about the regime that will fall. Mode even catch a cold at funerals of numerous experts who are predicting its demise for many years. In order to dump him would need much more serious effort, and if part of the ordinary population have forgotten about "independence", well, tired of this theme on TV, then power on it remembers and Yanukovych will not play. The stakes are too high, and the Ukrainian example is too obvious.
Release Date: 27.03.2017
№ 282024   Added MegaMozg 03-04-2017 / 10:48
Rally - it is the event when going to a lot of people and some say that I do not think, and others think that not saying.
№ 270476   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:42
The eternal trouble of any rally: half the crowd leaves, and not understanding what the problem was discussed.
№ 248765   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 21:45
- You say that they already have something in mind.
- Your insight is astounding, Sasha politely bowed his head - Yes, I already know what I should do. I need to immediately go to Warsaw.
But Warsaw is in turmoil!
- The worse for the excitement, - said Alexander and smiled, looking off into the distance, the Queen shuddered.
№ 246030   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 20:02
So let's draw posters,
Bring drawing paper and paint
I'll call up the entire party.
The country has a deficit to blame
Miss batons and masks.
It's time for a change of scenery.
Makai deep brush in the palette
Write bigger so all could see
What we mean had nothing.
№ 152312   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 11:13