liberalism [Theme] Page 2

That is, any topic with which a Russian liberal is not turned on Stalin's repressions? I think if the liberal's cut off the head - it's still three hours will speak about Stalin's repressions!
№ 378352   Added Viker 13-09-2019 / 08:14
Financial power-type mentality not even able to formulate a model of the economy built on the production development.
Quote Explanation: "KM.RU" information multiportal. 08 Jul 2019.
№ 374328   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2019 / 22:13
The Bolsheviks criticized the fact that they Rob from the rich to divide among the poor, whereas the current Russian government tries to take away from the poor to rich divide.
Quote Explanation: "KM.RU" information multiportal. 08 Jul 2019.
№ 374327   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2019 / 22:12
Liberals lull us hope for the progressive aspirations of our government. But not everyone in Russia is fooled by the ghosts...
№ 367976   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2019 / 03:13
In the country six years is the economic downturn. Five years of falling living standards of the population. It would be strange, if with the falling standard of living of the population show off. The fact that in any economy there are some resources that you can use for development. It is savings, investments, internal or external, monetary system, tax system and so on. In our country, tax system and financial and budget systems are purposefully built so as not to prevent the creation of internal reserves of growth.
Quote Explanation: Interview, 22 February 2019, the correspondent of IA "REGNUM".
№ 363636   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2019 / 08:22
I believe that we probably will not achieve these rates [of economic growth], which I would like, in the system of neoliberal conservation approach. <...> it seems to Me that the people responsible for the economic concept, also somewhat lost touch with reality. Here is the preservation of the neoliberal approach makes it impossible to achieve the results that we really need. By the way, here trump can be something to learn from three and a half million jobs they have created. <...> We need a more creative approach! The dogmatism of the Soviet era, we replaced the dogmatism of neo-liberalism!
№ 357882   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2019 / 16:17
A statement similar to that made Bulls is the pederasty of the spirit in the truest sense of the word; it is a perversion; it is nailing their gum to red square in the form of a creative act. <...> actually - it's introduction into the consciousness of the perversion. He says he loves the Motherland really the only one who hates her. It is a perversion. If you hate your Home fierce, cave, Zoological absolutely hate - that you are a patriot and one who loves her - the bastard. Russian who loves his country - he's a bastard, but who hates the Russian - he is a patriot. It is pure perversion. And this perversion they give for supposedly progressive point of view.
Quote Explanation: In December 2018 at the conference "Amateurish reading" in St. Petersburg the writer Bykov spoke about his plans to write a book about General Vlasov in the series "Life of remarkable people". "The only true patriot, - said a writer is someone who is completely orthogonal contradiction to today's Russian patriotism. Today being a patriot means being Russophobe". The unpopularity of Hitler among wide layers of Soviet society Bykov explained that the Nazis were the genocide of the Jews.
№ 357493   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2019 / 11:06
Most in the modern Russian liberal consciousness evident organic the inability to perceive the opinion, is in any way different from their own. I emphasize: not "rejection", not "hostility", not "intolerance," and it is the failure of the perception itself.
Quote Explanation: The article, "Why elites betray their people?", the journal "Free thought" March, 2016.
№ 356878   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2019 / 05:52
Liberalism is fascism today. Liberalism is today's reincarnation of fascism. It differs from classical fascism in exactly the same way as information technology are different from industrial. In the information age liberalism solves the same tasks, and expresses the same interests, which in the era of industrial fascism represented. So there are no illusions should not be. When our fellow citizens say, "the liberal reforms more devastating for Russia than Hitler's invasion" - they are right.
Quote Explanation: The newspaper "Tomorrow", September 30, 2016.
№ 356876   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2019 / 05:50
The problem is that people who can conduct discussions, have no authority; people who have the authority - not inclined to lead the discussions. The debate, actually needed to be, because the neo-liberal economic course, be strictly monetary, apparently stalled. Apparently stalled. On the one hand, it causes serious discontent among the population, and on the other hand, does not give the results intended.
Quote Explanation: The program "Formula meaning" Sergei Mikheev and Olga Podolyan on the radio "Vesti FM". Live from 29.12.2018 year.
№ 354594   Added MegaMozg 30-12-2018 / 02:20
- Why big data threaten liberalism?
Liberalism is based on the assumption that only you have access to your inner world, your feelings, thoughts and decisions and no one outside can really understand. That's why your feelings is the most important authority in your life, as well as in politics and Economics: the voter knows best the customer is always right. Although neuroscience shows that free will does not exist, in practice it makes sense because nobody could understand and to manipulate our internal sensations. But now the merger of biotechnology and information technology in the field of neuroscience and the ability to collect huge amounts of data about each person and efficiently process means that we are nowhere near the point where the external system will be able to understand your feelings better than you do. And hints of this we have already seen in the recent epidemic of fake news.
Fake news has always been, but now it has become possible to tailor these messages for each particular person, because it is possible to know the biases of this particular person. The more people believe in free will, that their feelings reflect some kind of mystical spiritual potential, it is easier to manipulate because they would never that their feelings are manufactured and manipulated to some external system.
№ 354586   Added MegaMozg 30-12-2018 / 02:12
On the one hand, we are told that we have "a strong state that safeguards the interests of the people", and all the troubles to blame Westerners and liberals. On the other - these same liberals hold key posts in the state and everything is done by liberal social guarantees is reduced, the government regularly "capitalisim" banks to many billions and closes his eyes for a fabulous luxury oligarchs who quietly conduct business through offshore holding assets abroad, while receiving large government contracts.
№ 344422   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2018 / 03:09
We are opposed to all the internationalisms, against communism, against a Union of free-thinking, against all that weakens, divides, dissolves the family, against the class struggle against rootless and godless, against the force as a source of law. We are against all the great heresies of our time... Our position is anti-parliamentary, anti-democratic, anti-liberal and based on it we want to build a corporate state.
№ 339256   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2018 / 19:14
- I think the heart of my philosophy is more libertarian than...
- Well, it's a buzzword these days, I suppose. Conservative is not only that, but libertariansim...
- Always been so... How (who) we call liberalna? Someone very wise once said, ' If fascism ever comes to America, it will come as liberalism. What is fascism? Fascism is private ownership and private enterprise under the complete control and regulation of the state. Isn't this is the liberal philosophy? The so-called conservative - anyone who says - less government, get out, don't meddle in my pocket and give me the ability to have control over my destiny.
№ 336392   Added MegaMozg 03-08-2018 / 21:03
Liberals have one thing to be sad, when the whole country rejoices.
Quote Explanation: The world football championship 2018. After the victory of the Russian national team over Spain in the match of 1/8 final.
№ 331394   Added MegaMozg 03-07-2018 / 16:08