military [Theme] Page 3

- All the Yakuza froze in absolute terror!
- I'm glad to be back, but it's too much. I don't want to accept the war in my country.
- She's in a good mood. In Roanapur haven't had a big fight. She was one of those who would refuse to have sex if there is a war.
Is wrong.
- They are freaks of the war. Lost part of the balls and rollers in Afghanistan.
Quote Explanation: Revie tells about the Balalaika. Hotel Moscow is taking part in the war between the clans. The action takes place in Japan.
№ 398847   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 13:03
The Lieutenant always hate to see a girl, who gave her heart to another Lieutenant
№ 396517   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2020 / 10:57
Will grow from us military,
Will grow from us scientists
Astronauts and farmers
Turners and blacksmiths
We, as dads, inspirational
We, as dads, gifted
We grow up we will
Too be done!
Fathers!
№ 395314   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 10:21
And here they found us...
- Military?
- ... fly to hunt people
- The enemies or ours?
They're all the same. Criminals.
№ 390835   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2020 / 18:06
Purely practical to organize elections in the Republic, where they were still hostilities, the population was dispersed and most people were outside, it was difficult. However, this problem was solved easily. The CEC said that the Federal troops stationed in Chechnya will be there to vote. Began to understand the arrogance of the Moscow leaders - they agreed to replace the stubborn voices of the Chechens by the votes of Federal soldiers.
Quote Explanation: One thousand nine hundred ninety five
№ 387347   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2020 / 21:08
I'm better, sir, and luck is on my side. She, like any whore, like the villains and the military, and I'm both.
№ 387144   Added MegaMozg 10-02-2020 / 23:07
Student unrest was concentrated around the two main slogans. First of all, it is a protest against the war in Vietnam. In the United States students receiving military summons, defiantly burned them. <...> But the Vietnam war was only considered as one of the signs of degeneracy of the system and as a pretext for mobilizing against it. <...> Another slogan of the student movement in the United States was equality of blacks. <...> The degree of aggressive arousal that gripped students, is described in the following, almost anecdotal case. The Professor was reading a lecture about the origins of Italian fascism, quoted: "the Present state is unbearable, the establishment stifles all life, the spontaneous hatred of the young forces of the nation must rise up to crush the decrepit system and release the main forces of renewal and revolution." Before he could finish the quote, as a flurry of applause rose in the audience. And it drowned the concluding words of the lecturer, that quote from Mussolini!
Quote Explanation: Essay: "was "perestroika" campaign of the CIA?"
№ 387126   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2020 / 20:20
Wait! Who is this!? [presses a major wrench to the wall]
- Smolka, are you crazy?! It's me, your favorite commander!
- [removes a wrench from the neck] to Blame, sir, you look unusual today. I've never seen you without orders.
- [looks at his uniform] Yes, once I forgot to remove them with pajamas!
13 Series
№ 384401   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2019 / 22:22
It is impossible to determine how much mental and physical energy is squandered humanity's war preparations, on the arms, but the cost of these were truly enormous.
№ 383514   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2019 / 08:40
We dirtying his hands, that world was pure.
Quote Explanation: We are talking about war
№ 382033   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2019 / 20:34
The world is ruled by scientists and generals, who play with bombs as boys.
№ 380905   Added MegaMozg 22-10-2019 / 03:42
That is why the commander of the North-Western district declined to participate in the maneuvers! He finished the cottage... Here it is. It's a medieval Palace and not a cottage. In its construction were brought three thousand soldiers, what worked six months.
№ 372267   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2019 / 06:02
What form does to, it's not even wide waist belt - a good customized form makes a person feel stronger, more confident, even courageous.
№ 371008   Added MegaMozg 29-05-2019 / 03:08
Special institutions are created in order to determine how to scare a person more frightening to the American ship or plane was shaking at the knees so that the hands are weakened, and the enemy without fight handed over the position.
№ 370885   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 23:04