report [Theme]

Data describing the weapons necessary for inclusion in the report? Officer Nolan, focus. We do here...
- Serial number, manufacturer, model... Smack... Caliber, color Metall... Smack... the length of the barrel! Yes! Oh, Yes!
Quote Explanation: Chen helps to memorize the data of John from the book of rookie, and he kisses her itemno area and fills up for sex.
1 Season 4 Series
№ 387778   Added MegaMozg 28-02-2020 / 02:48
- When it became clear that the Land is no longer suitable for colonization, the Native World decided to use it for other purposes - for a series of experiments to create a tectonic weapon.
Oh, and did you help?
- The answer is negative. I was not lucky to appear at the time. But all reports for hundreds of years - I read!
Quote Explanation: Peridot explains the appearance of gemstones mutants, artificial mergers.
2 Season 19 Series
№ 361025   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2019 / 12:09
Magic is his [accountant Votruba] hobby. To recall last year's report.
№ 310204   Added Viker 08-12-2017 / 13:59
The worst fears were confirmed: the Federation has reproduced a system of orbital weapons from the wreckage of O. D. I. N. and.
Soon they will be able to use it?
- Unknown. The data you have collected, sent to O. C. S. O., in Colorado springs. Keegan, you are recovering there. The defense Minister is waiting for our report. Meet me secretly in Vegas, tomorrow, at exactly 12:00.
№ 274146   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 13:32
- ... According to the latest reports, we have a significant numerical advantage. They do not have enough equipment to win the war. Here the calculations confirm my strategy. These calculations correspond to our Admiral position. We begin a full scale invasion...
- Our goal is Earth, but I urge the Council to postpone the attack on Geneva until we destroy the remaining combat-capable ships of the enemy.
- We have information that during the battle in the Lunar port, the detachment of the S. C. A. R. came aboard and captured data of our fleet with the "Wallis". Now I'm beginning to doubt your competence!
- The penetration of this detachment on our ship is impossible! Information from the report, false!
- The data of our fleet encrypted, but we should not exclude the possibility of their abduction. Most likely, S. C. A. R. are now planning a counterattack.
- Should clarify the situation. We should not be surprised!
- On the contrary - we find their squad and without problems will destroy it.
- Eliminated! We can't let C. A. R. S. to track our operations. We need to end this threat.
- I believe you need to report this to the "Olympus" to the Admiral gave the order to act directly...
Quote Explanation: C. A. R. S. (Special Combat Air Recon) Is A Specialized Military And Space Exploration.
№ 273030   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:55
When writing a report all follow the path of least resistance. After all, writing takes a lot of time, and the day has only twenty-four hours. Never trust official documents - is replies.
№ 248184   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 21:22
The result, he was better than any reporting person is saying.
№ 236075   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 10:39
- So, here's your reporting?
Yes. There may be gaps here and there...
- Yes, there's a gap in one place where there should be accounts. This gap I can see. Such a large unaccountable gap between pages 1 and 210.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 177304   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 19:24
Reports can be... not complete. Memory is a distorted or erased.
№ 164565   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 09:57
- Do as I do: your homework, you can whip up at the last moment!
- Kurtz! You did not write their reports.
- You mean, this week?
- And last, too!
3 Season 1 Series
№ 161205   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 19:03
When he [Alcibiades] came one day to Pericles, he said, "He's busy considering how to give an account of the Athenians". Alcibiades said, "it would be Better, he thought, as not to give them any report."
№ 111129   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 21:12
If I toss in my sleep Darts, it doesn't mean that I'm not aware of the symbolic meaning of what is happening. Or, the more that I give. I have all these records of long passed for eternal storage, so less dust.
№ 9814   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 01:33