documents [Theme]

What really matters about reading is that it creates ease and familiarity with the process of writing; a person comes to the writer’s country with all documents in perfect order. Constant reading will lead you to a place where (in a mood in which - if you prefer) you can write willingly and selflessly. And you are given an ever-increasing knowledge of what has been done and what has not yet been done, what is old and fresh, what works, and what is just lying on the page, dying (or already dying). The more you read, the less likely you are to make a fool of yourself using your own pen or word processor.
№ 465265   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2024 / 22:39
I would also urge our youth to take care of everything connected with the Great Patriotic War. It is very necessary to study military experience, collect documents, create museums and build monuments, and not forget memorable dates and famous names. But it is especially important to remember: there are former soldiers living among you. Treat them with care.
№ 464722   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2024 / 12:33
I adhere to the rule that one should not keep documents unnecessarily - you never know who might want to use them when.
№ 460729   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:49
All our problems and suffering are the result of our actions.
№ 460667   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:39
- Yes, there are a lot of them here - long-livers.
- Yes, there are a lot of them here - long-livers.
№ 460254   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:56
Receiving a certificate or diploma with high marks is the fulfillment of ambitions. These documents indicate the good abilities and hard work of a student or student who prefers to devote time to studying instead of a prolonged session in computer games, such as GTA 5 RolePlay. However, the presence of these documents is not a guarantee of the nobility of an individual, since true character is determined not only by external indicators, but also by our actions and principles. It is important to remember that academic success may impress, but not reveal the real essence of a person. Sometimes we may meet a bright and gifted person, but within him there may be dark sides and human flaws that make him unpleasant in real life.
№ 457295   Added Айдар 20-10-2023 / 12:57
Until now, Corporal Nobbs needed papers only to prevent him from being mistakenly handed over to some zoo.
№ 436951   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2022 / 09:12
My mother, you know, has always interested me. I was looking for her all the time. In the pantry, where my father kept boxes of photo albums, in cabinets, where all sorts of documents lay. On the streets. I just knew that when someone loves as much as my father loved my mother, there must be some traces left.
№ 435501   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2022 / 02:54
The book contains a large amount of documentary materials, but it reads in one breath, like an exciting detective story, the denouement of which the reader has to find himself.
Quote Explanation: The history of Russia - Russia is one of the most fascinating books that humanity has ever written. It contains both glorious and tragic pages, there are peaks of the human spirit unattainable to other peoples, but also the abyss of its fall. (author)
№ 430573   Added MegaMozg 11-10-2021 / 16:51
I am offended that there are club photographers who earn twenty thousand per evening and poor fellows who take photographs for documents and receive 150 rubles a week. Why is it so unfair? The former take drunken club photos, and the latter take photographs for the most important documents. Imagine, his hand trembled, they did not recognize you in the photo, and then the border guards at customs will shove the whole ass over. And my question is, why are they taking four photos? The first for a passport, the second for a license, the third for a monument ... Who should carry the fourth?
Release Date: 17.09.2021
№ 427992   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:39
When behind the century, when the bones decayed and the marble crumbled, we talk about the past calmly and judiciously. True. When events take place before our eyes, when we are participants in them, it is difficult to remain uninterested. Impatience, expansiveness, acrimony - a bad help, but ... an excellent document. No one knows which paradigm will prevail in the future, but leaving a document dripping with warm blood is a great benefit to history.
№ 426326   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2021 / 05:33
I listen to everyone carefully. And I feel different beginnings struggling in me. As a Soviet person brought up in Soviet times, when I hear "Stalin", I have associations - the Gulag, shot people. When I hear Beria, my memories are perfectly understandable. Then the boards begin to work in me, when I have already matured, the Russian period has passed, documents appear, and you look, read and understand how layer by layer is removed, and it turns out that there is no black and white history in relation to these personalities. But the black-and-white story of the truth of war is. And this black-and-white history of war is simple. We are on the side of absolute good. And Europe is on the side of absolute evil. now they are trying to tell us that there were two tyrants, and an unfortunate enslaved Europe. This is an absolute lie.
Quote Explanation: "Europe did not want freedom, but world domination."
Release Date: 22.06.2021
№ 421327   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2021 / 13:33
- If we want to get out alive, then we should be just nobody.
№ 418740   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2021 / 07:51
yet.
Release Date: 28.03.2021
№ 416145   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2021 / 18:48
- The documents!
Quote Explanation: 1st series.
№ 415886   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2021 / 15:30