Association [Theme]

So, I officially declare the meeting of the Horseradish-You-Understand-Don’t-Remember Association over.
№ 457794   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:29
These are the so-called conditioned reflexes.
№ 445751   Added MegaMozg 25-10-2022 / 06:18
Would you like to know perhaps the only benefit of being the main patron of the English Bowling Association? My patron friends are often too old or sick to date.
№ 422623   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2021 / 13:27
I listen to everyone carefully. And I feel different beginnings struggling in me. As a Soviet person brought up in Soviet times, when I hear "Stalin", I have associations - the Gulag, shot people. When I hear Beria, my memories are perfectly understandable. Then the boards begin to work in me, when I have already matured, the Russian period has passed, documents appear, and you look, read and understand how layer by layer is removed, and it turns out that there is no black and white history in relation to these personalities. But the black-and-white story of the truth of war is. And this black-and-white history of war is simple. We are on the side of absolute good. And Europe is on the side of absolute evil. now they are trying to tell us that there were two tyrants, and an unfortunate enslaved Europe. This is an absolute lie.
Quote Explanation: "Europe did not want freedom, but world domination."
Release Date: 22.06.2021
№ 421327   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2021 / 13:33
The cries of the wicked is like snowflakes: no two are alike.
№ 397895   Added Viker 13-06-2020 / 14:13
U, cycles, vibrements divins des mers virides,
Paix des pâtis semés d animaux, paix des rides
L alchimie Que imprime aux grands fronts studieux;
O, suprême Clairon plein des étranges strideurs,
Silences traversés des Mondes et des Anges:-
O l Oméga, rayon violet de Ses Yeux!

Have a wondrous circles of greenish seas,
Meadow, motley of animals, peace of wrinkles, ismath
Alchemy on thoughtful foreheads of people.
O - ringing copper blind end,
Comet, angel pierced the silence,
Omega, the beam of Her lilac eyes.
№ 396784   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2020 / 01:51
A noir, E blanc, I rouge, U vert, O bleu, voyelles,
Je dirai quelque jour vos naissances latentes.
A, noir corset velu des mouches éclatantes
Bombillent Qui autour des cruelles puanteurs,
Golfe d'ombre; E, candeur des vapeurs et des tentes,
Lance des glaciers fiers, rois blancs, frissons d ombelles
I, pourpres, sang craché, rire des lèvres belles
Dans la colère ou les ivresses pénitentes;

A - black, white - E, U green, O - blue,
And red... I want to open a birth vowels.
A black corset under a swarm of flies is terrible,
Swarming around like in the fall or in the mud,
The world of darkness; E - the rest of the fog over the desert,
Shake the flowers off of the glaciers threat.
And purple, with a clot of blood, smile of beautiful lips
In their anger or in their foolishness Shrine.
№ 396783   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2020 / 01:48
Successful learning is like deep exploration, remembered that based on multiple information links. He is a bad teacher who is not creating a idea of the overall task requires the strict phased development. It happens that without the study of neighbors and border material can not do if you want to gain additional Association of a new.
№ 394728   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 17:21
I thought that my life is a Comedy. But now I realized that it's a horror film. And I'm in it - a demonic clown.
№ 394300   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 23:24
Life is a movement and not balance.
Quote Explanation: Appeal to Akal.
№ 393912   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2020 / 19:24
If you make a counter-revolution inside you died, all died, the case died, the millions who died will have died in vain; here then is an internal struggle. Repression of the 30s is a continuation of the civil war, class struggle, which in such a backward country as Russia, not to be could not. There was a huge number of people who, because of their development because of their production of the Association could not accept and agree with the changes that have occurred.
№ 391386   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 12:33
Psychologist John barg and his colleagues conducted an experiment, which instantly became a classic example of this effect. Students at new York University at the age of from eighteen to twenty-two years was asked to make a phrase length to four words from sets of five words (e.g., "finds", "it", "yellow", "right", "house"). Sets for one group of students contained words associated with the elderly: "FL", "forgetful", "bald", "gray" or "wrinkles". After finishing the job, the young people had to go to another office to perform the following test. The essence of experiment consisted of in this short passage. Researchers discreetly noted the time required for the passage of the corridor. As barg predicted, young people, formed sentences from words associated with the elderly, walked down the hallway significantly slower.
№ 391341   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 06:12
If you have active now, the idea of "FOOD" (whether you realize it or not), faster than normal then you will recognize the word "MEAT", even if it will whisper or show a blurry inscription. And, of course, you have to install not only meat, but many other ideas associated with food (for example, "fork", "hungry", "fat", "diet" and "biscuits").
№ 391339   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 06:06
In the 1980s, the psychologists found that the collision with a certain word causes immediate and measurable changes of words, related to a specific recall easier. If you've recently seen or heard the word "FOOD" you add the word "Sex _ABOUT" to the word "MEAT" is more likely than the word "SOAP". Of course, if you just saw the word "WASH", then everything will happen Vice versa. This is called the precedence effect or priming (formation setup), in other words, the idea of "FOOD" makes a setting to "MEAT" and the idea of "WASHING" gives the setting to "SOAP".
№ 391337   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 06:00