documents [Theme] Page 1

Judgments that are considered indisputable because they have never been subjected to analysis must be reconciled and presented with their legal documents; it often turns out that they do not have them at all.
№ 412461   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 05:39
- We didn't do anything, we didn't break a single rule.
- Don't chase, we've broken a bunch of rules. First, false documents.
- Library cards to go to the round-the-clock library.
№ 407142   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2020 / 13:39
At the birth of new religions, wise and learned people usually consider the question [of the miracles associated with them] too insignificant to merit their attention or consideration; and later, when they would willingly open a deception in order to dissuade the erring crowd, it turns out that the time has already passed, documents and witnesses who could clarify the case have died irrevocably; they have no means of exposure other than those that must be extracted from the testimony of the witnesses themselves; but, although these means always satisfy intelligent and educated people, they are usually too subtle for understanding the crowd.
№ 403800   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 09:39
- Need records and financial documents to track down Carlin.
- Have a backup plan. At home, on the server. You need to go there, my grandma will help you.
- Granny!?
Yes. Don't tell her that I'm here, it will break her heart.
Quote Explanation: Fletcher is sitting in the chamber.
№ 401647   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2020 / 06:12
Documents that you request, Mr. Rezendes... very sensitive in nature.
With all due respect, your honor, it doesn't matter. Documents are in the public domain.
- Maybe so... But tell me: on the basis of journalistic ethics, is it permissible to bring this to the attention of the General public?
- On the basis of journalistic ethics, to hide it from the General public is unacceptable.
№ 400930   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2020 / 22:36
I have this belief that if I was not nominated as a Presidential candidate, probably like many other of my colleagues, would have sat a long time in prison, signed the documents and then went out. Remember the phrase of the President that 200 thousand businessmen planted, pressed business, then released without a criminal case. But, most of all, it is our way, unfortunately. That is why 91% of the experts surveyed entrepreneurs believe that business in Russia is dangerous business.
№ 396487   Added MegaMozg 30-05-2020 / 14:11
- You are happy to give intelligent answers to those who are by birth above you?
- The person must prove that he is taller than me. But not a birth certificate, I don't have it and for me they mean nothing.
№ 392156   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 15:09
Documents.
- I have Diplomatique passport.
- Documents!
Quote Explanation: Ovechkin pretending to be a foreigner on the train.
№ 390746   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2020 / 14:39
- Why don't you rammed?
- The manual was not written to RAM at speeds of over twenty miles.
- You will have to fill out a report for what you are going to hit. So don't crash.
- Look, you criticize me...
- You don't worry for the eyes, and for a pen that will deliver an assessment.
Three... five... twenty-one, Officer Nolan, what do these numbers mean?
Password from your heart, sir?
Three three times you missed the opportunity to stop a runaway jeep yesterday's bride, five cars for this was the damage. And the last number of many thousands will pay the city the owners. In General, officer Nolan in the part of chase has room to grow. You were afraid to crash a car, just like he avoided it. You're older and you more difficult to dismiss civil skorenovac habits not to scratch someone else's car. At this job I have to do what is contrary to our nature. Will not overpower yourself - you lose, not only vacancy, but also his life and possibly the life of your partner. As a reward I have prepared the documents for filling the police report, damage report property, report on the use of force, memo on prosecuting and report the collision. God help you!
1 Season 3 Series
№ 387709   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2020 / 05:14
Sometimes I lie awake all night and think: "shouldn't radically change your life?" And then a voice from the darkness: "Only this is still not enough to renew so many documents..."
№ 387176   Added MegaMozg 12-02-2020 / 02:28
Impartial trials, political repression was always disadvantageous to the government. <...> For example, documents that the wife of the killer of Kirov, Nikolaev Mild drule at the time of the murder was in the waiting room of Kirov and was detained and interrogated fifteen minutes after his death, was concealed as the Yakovlev Commission and the Shvernik Commission back in the fifties. But about the arrest droule not yet shifted to the head of the Leningrad NKVD Bear Berry reported two hours after the death of Kirov. To conceal documents, not forged materials the first day of the investigation, clearly visible personal motives for the murder and irrefutable close ties with the people of Nikolaev, politically sympathized with the opposition to Kirov and Stalin groups in the Bolshevik party. But personal motives for the murder of Kirov jealous husband was disadvantageous both Stalin and Khrushchev, Gorbachev, and finally, A. Yakovlev.
№ 385168   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2019 / 19:58
In our society civil marriage is some frivolous bullshit. It's a shame really, because this is very serious. Just a formal marriage is not serious. There all allowed. Without any restrictions. No matter documents, no exams. In teacher's College - all go, who has legs and a passport. One document - passport. As "fast money." Well, obviously a Scam of some kind! No one my marital history is not checked, nothing - come on, take.
7 Season 10 Series Release Date: 03.11.2019
№ 382378   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2019 / 19:18
Arthur wanted to hand over the documents.
- What are they?
- I have tried to explain everything that we... in the ass.
5 Season 1 Series
№ 378761   Added MegaMozg 19-09-2019 / 02:12
'Which Department issued this passport? - said the cat, peering at the page. There was no answer.
- Four hundred and twelve, himself, said the cat, drawing its paw across the passport which it was holding upside - down. 'Well, of course! Is there anyone issued a passport! And I would, for example, was not given to such as you! I have glanced only once in the face and immediately refused to!
№ 317966   Added MegaMozg 26-02-2018 / 13:19
Those cops took your license away. They know your name and your address.
- No, my address they don't know. I forged place of residence. I put down 1060 West Addison.
It's Wrigley field.
№ 315303   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2018 / 01:15