homosexuality [Theme] Page 1

- In my opinion, Scott is gay.
Why?
- No, I'm sure he's really gay! And... he was before He got here. That's good news.
- What good is that?
We didn't do it!
- ... Well... Cattle is gay. Or is he prone to this. I realized that I was gay, at his age - and, see, somehow survived it.
- Yes, Sam, it's you. You clean up pretty good... But unless you walked around the school painted like a doll?! Have you jumped in a support group, shouting: "Go Panthers!"? Huh? The guy does not know how to behave! I'm talking about self-preservation, Sam.
- He'll learn.
- When? Where? Have you seen how it looked all children. This is so humiliating!
For him or for you?
№ 345039   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2018 / 01:26
- What are you...
- Eric?
- Where have you been? I've been looking everywhere for you! Sorry.
- I'm sorry.
- What did he say?
Nothing... About your wife...
- Wife?
- Died in a car accident. It's awful.
- ... No. No, no! I'm not his father!
Is Eric. He's gay.
I don't... No, I don't...
- He and Sam were married...
- No, we're not even married!..
- ... And just live together.
№ 345024   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2018 / 01:11
- The guys think I'm gay.
Really? What a surprise... You know what that means?
- They don't love me.
Don't say that.
- Well, dislike.
- No. Those who say that you're gay... They don't really know you, you know? "Gay" is a label. As a nickname like "Shorty" or "freak". Although you are not the same.
- Yes, mother said that, too.
- Here see.
№ 344880   Added MegaMozg 28-09-2018 / 01:04
Ordinary people often confuse the two words - culture and politics. Eurovision spectacle for European citizens. Few people today mentions the most serious level of this year's Eurovision - the interest of viewers greatly decreased. Besides, before the contest was watched by more than educated people. They disappeared. Got freaks on stage! When
Gagarin spoke, people in the audience held posters, and then the media called the reason for this: Russia is against getProperty for gays.
I have a question: what does Gagarin? In the novel "War and peace" Tolstoy portrayed the French, and that because of this France had to break off diplomatic relations with Russia? And the second question, by evrogeyam, that is, to the current authorities of the Western powers: you understand the wording? So, you think that campaign should be carried out that people become gays and lesbians? But a grown man will not succumb to this propaganda. So, for you to agitated and seduced children?!
I repeat - Russia is not against gays. Want to be gay be! But why are you campaigning for this young people? There are men who like to dress in women's dresses, and there are those who love to be whipped with a whip... Then they should agitate for their own emotional and mental ailments? And there are people who pick their nose with your thumb. Why don't they have parades - like, let's in, too? Why they understand that these "ills" better to keep to yourself, and sexual minorities do not understand? Perhaps, after all, realize that it is not right, say, because you want to win over to their side the majority, that is not so embarrassing. Don't understand that, no matter what the laws for them, nor taken, he himself does not become easier, they still will continue to inferiority complex and consider themselves flawed.
The struggle of gays and lesbians for their rights is only a confirmation of their feelings of inferiority. Hence the desire to write about them in books, talked movies, made laws to protect them. But nature is still right! And complexes of the minorities will remain, even if the whole world allow same-sex marriages, and marriages with cleaner, crocodiles, etc.
So my appeal - stay who you are, but don't spoil the children!
Of course, Russia is not prone to tolerance in this matter, including because in Slavic countries remained appetizing women, in contrast to the Western Mercantile and military powers. Our women are beautiful, touching, feminine, even survived caring...
All this in Europe is moving downward.
Although the decent people left there.
№ 344747   Added MegaMozg 26-09-2018 / 22:12
They say that soon the US will see the edited version of the Bible. It will begin like this: "in the Beginning was the word. And the word is tolerance... And God said "let there be a rainbow!" and there was a rainbow!.."
The first people in the world are Adam and... Adam. And one white, the other black, since God "created man in his image and likeness".
But the snake instead of the Apple will offer a hamburger: Apple is the Apple is hidden. The first Chapter is over the fact that God banish Adam and Adam from Paradise, and they will serve him in the day of judgment for infringement of the rights of nudists.
№ 344611   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2018 / 17:08
In the near future. Somewhere in the EU. Morning in an ordinary family.
- The Sonny, Wake up: already 08:20 - going to sleep in a gay pride parade!
- Well, dad, I today for the second!
I'm actually a mom!
I'm sorry, mom: when you without makeup, I'm confused...
- How can you confuse mom and dad?! It is time to remember that mom is the one with the beard! March to wash!
I can't wash! I'm in the Church, "Microforest seventh floor."
- What?
- Like what?! Dirty hands can hurt the feelings of the living in the water of germs!
- This is some nonsense: blue parents green son!
- We call ourselves yellow-pink: in honor of the God of Spongebob and Saint Patrick! Namnam... ugh., Amen!
Right, go on to Breakfast - I made a cake with stuffed burgers! And then just a lot of weight - 85 pounds. You're at school will tease, "EW, sports!"
By the way, about the school. You already wrote an essay on the novel "50 shades of grey"?
- Of course! "Christian grey is a beam of light in the grey Kingdom."
- Well, the theme - the movie and the Germans!
- No, mom, "Cinema and the Germans" - it was in the second grade.
- Son, I've long wanted to have a serious talk... have You decided whom you will become when you grow up?
- Of course! Or a singer... or a singer.
- Better singer - how's your dad. And there's our PA-a-PA! Well, where have you wandered all night?
- Yes I... it... the girls was in the bath...
- You're lying, you bastard! With the men you were in the bath!
- Don't start, honey!
- The sun?!
- Oh, sorry - the iris! Iris you're my seven-colored!
- Do not suck. And anyway, instead of orgies would be better if the repair was thinking, when we change gender?
- So we've already changed three times!
- I'm not talking about our gender and about the laminate.
- Ah, about that... Well, you know: I have hands grow from the place that you loved me...
- Okay, we're not doing this wonderful holiday - the Day of tolerance.
By the way, say, at today's gay pride parade again will arrive the President of Russia!
- Well, what do you want: country of barbarians, wild people!
№ 344571   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2018 / 03:12
All of these vegans, leftists, and gay pride parades in the cities - all this is nonsense. Homosexuality refers to mental disorders and genetic diseases not just. Because about women, almost unheard of, but about men trumpeted in all the media. All gay men and women by nature are not equal. To compare the male - breadwinner, protector and father, and the woman - mother, teacher and homemaker, like comparing red and round and try to equalize the rights. From the role of men often depends on the survival of the entire family, so it was for centuries. I agree, if a man allows you to put yourself in all fours and fuck, if he allows to dominate him and subject to someone- what will happen to his family? Roughly speaking - the same as with him. So the bugger is not so much one who sleeps with men as the one who is unable to be a man. But for girls it's different. For girls normal to dominate her man and okay to obey him. Therefore, the lesbianism out loud was frowned upon, but in able people look at it through his fingers. And I do not need to remember the middle Ages, there is an adequate society was in the East. Well, more adequate than the Catholics.
No one, even the most ridiculous-looking tradition, is not meaningless. The man heads the family. Woman it continues. But a woman in poverty can lead the family, and male - to continue, however, it is wrong. Your physiology is tuned for procreation, you have surges of hormones and more fluctuating emotions, so you constantly harder to keep his head cold. We are also unable to spawn offspring on the side and enter the race, but it's wrong.
№ 342740   Added MegaMozg 10-09-2018 / 10:04
You know what love between guys? Friends will probably not support such a relationship. Family anyway do not understand this. On the street we can't hold hands. And besides that there are many obstacles. And you can still say that you love me?
№ 342648   Added MegaMozg 09-09-2018 / 20:03
What? I'm not gay.
- But you took me to the club.
Well, there's good music.
- A trip to San Francisco?
- I wanted to go shopping.
- But you made love to me!
No, you just sucked me.
№ 340840   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2018 / 00:07
Women? It is an elegant way not to get bogged down in pederasty.
№ 328057   Added MegaMozg 06-06-2018 / 03:03
Actors at the meeting of the troupe discussing a comrade who was accused of homosexuality. Sound performances:
- A corruption of youth...
Is a crime...
"My God," does not stand up Ranevskaya, - poor country, where a person may not dispose of his ass.
№ 327606   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2018 / 23:13
Three years your son hid the biggest truth of his life, because he didn't want to disappoint You. You were happy, Sam? If he can lie for your happiness, can You not admit the truth for his happiness?
№ 325553   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2018 / 15:06
I would like to add about slash, because often encounter a negative attitude. In short, I also not very nice vulgarly dressed participants of the parade, but I sincerely believe that people like in other first of all soul. And the soul has no sex. If you love the soul and heart of another person, you don't care high or low it is, what shape his nose is, beautiful or scary as hell, if not crippled. Gender is a property of body, and all limbs and other appearance. So, since all my life I liked men, you might understand why other men also love men - they are wonderful. As the women. It depends on the person, not the gender.
№ 323829   Added MegaMozg 23-04-2018 / 00:09
Who can not love a woman, and that gay people will only see how they have sex, because he is not far removed from the animal, judge for yourself.
№ 320811   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 01:02
The problem is that heterosexual that Homo that many put an equal sign between sex and love. Hence there is a mutual dislike. Heterosexual believe that it is unacceptable to enter into relations with persons of their own sex. Homo in every way to cultivate it and only cause self-loathing. If straight people in time realized that publicly kissing a man and a woman as disgusting as gay; that the cultivation of heterosexual immorality in the media decomposes in exactly the same way as if it was done yet and gay; that same unbearably straight, extolling promiscuity and infidelity, and gay; something to look at men and women, fun issuing flat jokes about gays, while they themselves engaged in such depravity that any gay hair stand on end. The main mistake straight people is that all they see is sex.
№ 320810   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 01:01