homosexuality [Theme] Page 4

Homosexual behavior is found in almost all animal types.
№ 307394   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2017 / 23:09
Homosexual orientation is observed in them on the mother more often than on the father. Tendency to homosexuality, therefore, can be inherited, and the genes responsible for this are the female X chromosome.
№ 306827   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2017 / 01:24
Homosexuals have the same right to happiness that representatives of the sexual majority. The goal of physicians (sexologists and health care providers) to help to find it so, and others fully. This is feasible if both doctors and patients, and society as a whole will be able to abandon the myths and prejudices that have acquired the problem of homosexuality.
№ 306811   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2017 / 01:08
Erotic fantasies of Homo - and heterosexuals often cross; between them there are significant differences. Heterosexuals imagine, in order of decreasing frequency, sex with a new partner, sexual violence, watching someone else's sexual activity, homosexual sex and group sex. Homosexuals often see the individual elements of male sexual anatomy (penis, buttocks, etc.), sexual violence, heterosexual sex, tender relationship with strange men and group sex.
№ 306697   Added Viker 05-11-2017 / 12:20
For the Senate it is important to state that we support the LGBT community in Chechnya, whose members were victims of a cruel policy on the part of the leadership of the Republic of Chechnya, which reports to the Russian authorities. And it's important for us to consistently speak out against inhumane treatment of people, wherever they were.
№ 304092   Added MegaMozg 14-10-2017 / 02:15
Accusations of gay propaganda is the level of reasoning of Pithecanthropus.
Quote Explanation: Interview, 7 July 2011.
№ 304090   Added MegaMozg 14-10-2017 / 02:09
Me in our society concerned about the lack of tolerance. We are very intolerant of those who are not like us. For example homosexuality - well, who cares? Two adults want to live like this - so what?.. And they want [homosexuals] to be a parade - and what difference does it make? Let them organize. But they are ready to kill...
Quote Explanation: Creative evening of Vladimir Posner's "Parting with illusions", Yekaterinburg, 11.10.2017.
№ 304088   Added MegaMozg 14-10-2017 / 02:03
I don't know why people are afraid. Maybe they think it somehow affect the children. And I must say that I was raised by two heterosexual... I was surrounded by heterosexuals. And they did not affect me... People are who they are. And we need to learn to love them for who they are and let them love who they wanna love.
№ 303653   Added MegaMozg 10-10-2017 / 21:57
If the whole life to lie to people what kind of person you never know what they are.
№ 303652   Added MegaMozg 10-10-2017 / 21:54
The technique of gay sex are as diverse as heterosexual. The lack of same-sex couples the anatomical complementarity of genitalia kompensiruet high empathy, i.e. the ability to tune in to the emotional wave of a partner, to feel that that delivers pleasure and act accordingly. Imagine yourself in the place of someone of your gender is easier, it enriches the erotic repertoire of gays and lesbians, especially gay men on average are emotionally more sensitive than ordinary men.
№ 303382   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2017 / 20:42
Many people believe that gays can accurately recognize by their feminine appearance, high voice and soft manners, and lesbian - aggressive and muzhepodobiyu. This, of course, an illusion. Wholly "straight" can have a feminine appearance and high voice, and muscular body of the bodybuilder is to be the outer shell, hiding a self-conscious femininity and homoeroticism.
№ 303331   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2017 / 01:18
The risk of suicide among young gays and lesbians especially great if they are a) too early to openly reveal his homosexuality, b) are subjected in this respect to violence and harassment, in) trying to solve their problems with alcohol and drugs, and d) shunned by their families. These young people do not die from homosexuality, but from the fear of it and abuse others.
№ 303330   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2017 / 01:15
About sexuality of the poet himself there are many myths and unproven assumptions. Yesenin bragged about the number of "their" women, but his attitude towards most of them were quite cynical. Some who knew his people claimed that he never could love anyone deeply, although it was made to love him. This need to be loved extended to men, many of whom had fallen in love with has the rare, truly feminine charm, the poet. Esenin clearly preferred men's society women willingly slept with friends in the same bed, sharing with their tender letters and poems.
№ 303325   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2017 / 00:06
In ancient Greece, certain forms of male homosexuality was not only tolerated, but enthusiastically. Sexual relations between an adult male a boy reached sexual maturity, have been widely distributed and is usually accompanied by the older concern about the moral and intellectual development of a youth If, however, this relationship was limited to sex, they were not approved, as well as a homosexual relationship between adult men. And homosexual contacts between adult men and boys under the age of puberty, was banned by law.
№ 301300   Added MegaMozg 19-09-2017 / 02:18
I've seen gays fought against discrimination, advocated for the right to marry, they demanded the right to defend their country. And their souls? No, they just gave up and left. Jesus was a fighter, son. And you?
1 Season 7 Series
№ 300572   Added MegaMozg 10-09-2017 / 21:42