LGBT [Theme]

How did we guess that the pastry chef would become the hero of the new times? But because life is not a box of chocolates, my good reader. And even licking the Cockerel is prohibited by the LGBT law. For dessert - only Sugar Kremlin.
№ 463526   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 13:23
Russophobia is the lot of LGBT people.
№ 449129   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2023 / 15:42
No depravity. Only chastity. At this rate, Brezhnev and K will soon be banned. And how they kissed before, wow, how they kissed! That's where the gay propaganda was. There was no sex, but real male strong kisses were. Maybe just our district prosecutor recalls those bright, warm Soviet times.
Quote Explanation: About the ban on kissing Ksenia Sobchak and Anastasia Ivleeva. The Tver court banned the link to the StarHit magazine website, which leads to a video with Sobchak and Ivleeva, recorded on the King Cobras drag show for the YouTube channel.
№ 441500   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2022 / 15:33
- So, let me think. But really: as soon as she showed this rainbow ice cream, I immediately imagined how they cheerfully urge me on with a rolled towel in the men's shower room. And this is instead of remembering whose dogs were the first to fly into space. Polundra, Russia!
Quote Explanation: Parody of the show "News of the week".
Release Date: 11.10.2020
№ 433859   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2022 / 18:57
- I did not say anything then, because I understood that if the world goes downhill, I will only care about my own survival. I don't want to be that person anymore. I want to come back for you.
№ 424153   Added MegaMozg 25-07-2021 / 21:03
Kevin started saying something, and Neil knew full well that it was going to be negative and annoying. Neil reached for Andrew and gave Kevin a weak to shut him up. Matt choked on laughter, unsuccessfully trying to pass him off as a cough. Kevin froze for a second and then sent a cold look towards Josten.
"Nobody wants to hear that now," Neil explained.
"Hit me again," Kevin began.
- And what are you? Andrew calmly intervened.
Kevin paused and visibly snickered.
Quote Explanation: Andrew and Neal meet and Andrew protects Neal despite always protecting Kevin
№ 424152   Added MegaMozg 25-07-2021 / 21:00
Yes, half of those who say that they are homophobes are the most natural *** s, and half of *** s are homophobes at heart, just for the sake of the image.
Quote Explanation: Khovansky's reaction to Volodya's words XXL in dispute with Andrey Petrov.
№ 416994   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 06:21
If you're black, if you're white, if you're gay. I support you, I love each of you. Every day we have a choice when we wake up, what you can put into this world. I ask you to choose love. Love. Choose love. To give love.
№ 405044   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2020 / 21:09
People are still... cruel to all who do not look like them. With one bastard, I even had a snack. He yelled and called me a degenerate. And I told him that he was by the fact that I was a person like him. That's what made him angry. That we dare to breathe the same air with him and walk the same streets. These people hate themselves... and turn that hatred onto those who look or behave differently.
№ 403192   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 20:09
You can't influence a person's gender identity and orientation.
If the child initially looks at the boys, no matter what gender he is - he will initially look at the boys. If the child initially looks at the girls, then he initially looks at the girls. All. And that's okay. And the course of life can change.
Initially, all humans, all primates, all warm-blooded are bisexual. They can do that and that. And lions do it this way, and chimpanzees do it this way and that. And tigers, and jaguars, and even polar bears, grizzly bears. Then it becomes a matter of preferences. But it's not a preference that is "your own choice."
It's a bit like preferences in food. You don't choose whether you're sick of fish or not nauseous. In theory, this is a preference, you are created in such a way as to be able to eat fish. But at the same time you may have nausea for fish, or vice versa - a love of seafood. It's the same with orientation. It's that simple.
№ 402895   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 17:51
I was pleased with the President of Poland Andrzej Duda. He said yesterday that: "LGBT is not about people, but about ideology". And added that "... the generation of his parents didn't fight against communism, came to a different ideology, which is even more devastating to humans." ... No one else so accurately reflect the essence of the phenomenon for the last time could not. I even thought that this is a good slogan for a presidential campaign Duda: "did Not want to be Communists - will be ***aces".
Quote Explanation: "Morning summary savagery" on "YouTube". "The slogan for trump, kulturkreis and liberal disappointment". (15.06.2020).
№ 398278   Added Viker 17-06-2020 / 08:45
Today children are trying to instill a new world view - a kind of neo-Bolshevism. We are trying to make believe that we are talking about people, whereas it's just an ideology. The generation of my parents for 40 years fought for the expulsion of the Communist ideology from schools that it was impossible to impose on the children, not brainwash them. They fought not for the fact that we have accepted that there will come another ideology, even more devastating for a person, an ideology, which, under cliches respect and tolerance hides deep intolerance.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the speech at a campaign rally in Brzeg 13 Jun 2020.
№ 398277   Added Viker 17-06-2020 / 08:45
Now everything is offended: gays, blacks, believers, feminists, representatives of ancient political professions. All insulted!
8 Series
№ 376569   Added MegaMozg 17-08-2019 / 20:06
I'm just scared... I belong to the LGBT community... I think it is absolutely personal choice who and how to love! If you kill for the right to experience the most wonderful feeling no matter who, you are a beast! I don't want to live in a country with the animals.
№ 375450   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2019 / 20:14
- What did I do?
What are you talking about?
- I loved you, I supported you in all your endeavors. I gave you the opportunity to fulfill your dreams. I don't understand why do you punish me.
- There's no way that you're not being punished.
I don't understand. You are a beautiful woman.
- Dad...
- Have you ever thought about that day when I stand before God's judgment? What are you going to tell him when he opens the book of life and reads your sins?
- I say: "I am your creation and I am proud of that."
Quote Explanation: Melvin is the father of Bette and he does not accept and condemns the sexual orientation of his daughter.
2 Season 11 Series
№ 352547   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2018 / 03:07