fools [Theme]

Fools notice things that mark them out as fools, but they notice things that are not typical for a sage to notice, since a sage has no reason to indulge in illusions or be distracted by trifles.
№ 466063   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2024 / 15:54
A quest full of negation does not cease to be a quest. It may lead to the desired answer. In order for a crowd of fools to achieve consciousness, such tests are necessary.
№ 461832   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:05
Fools are like locusts: one at a time is still all right, but they find like-minded people.
Quote Explanation: paraphrased by Karel Capek
№ 456449   Added MegaMozg 30-08-2023 / 23:57
You are right. People are sinful fools. But they are not as boring as you think.
№ 455810   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:17
Ignorant citizens of New Khimuk! ... And also - all the fools who did not want to face the truth. My name is Karen Travers. I am the one who rejected the false system of New Himuka and opened my eyes. My comrades and I decided to work with Seiran, whose views we share. Enough to turn a blind eye to the truth! Your state is mad! The government of New Himuka developed the community through psy-net. And as you know, the heart of the psynet is Arahabaki's city supercomputer. His circuits are empowered psionics, as most of the population is telepathically linked to each other. Thanks to this, anyone can see and hear any information. To use it, to lead a life devoid of any restrictions. However, there is no real freedom in this! All available information is controlled by the government, and the population is turned into cattle. Look around: all people live for the sake of the country, for the sake of the government - only to be used. Everyone who breaks out of the norm is to be eliminated - they are driven crazy, turning them into their pawns. In an effort to achieve obedience, our leaders have crossed a line. But enough! The time has come to overthrow the government of New Himuka and rise from your knees! Wake up, unfortunates! Sairan defends free will! Their society is built so that people can live as befits people! And I swear that I will stand by him! We are glad to accept in our ranks everyone and everyone! I became the vanguard of the Seiran and challenged the dictatorship that recognizes only those in whom it sees its own benefit. From now on, Seiran is my homeland, and for her sake, I will destroy the system of New Himuka! Here and now we begin the liberation from the shackles of eternal conspiracies! This is the real revolution! If you woke up, like me - we are waiting for you under the flags of Seiran! And together we will overthrow this system!
№ 448097   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:12
I love people who are brave and have big dreams. However, fools are also bold, and they have big and empty dreams.
№ 440536   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2022 / 03:39
Shot in 1937 under Stalin they were folded in layers, so that they were no longer at the same depth. Most of what we call humanity is represented for the most part by the already deceased, and you say there will be
№ 440406   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2022 / 17:51
People are stupid! They begin to understand how beautiful life is when they feel the breath of death.
People are stupid! They begin to understand how beautiful...
№ 440374   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2022 / 16:18
• The bitch broke his whole head, but he didn’t get a deep thought.
№ 433105   Added MegaMozg 14-12-2021 / 21:24
A fool is one who does an act without any reason.
№ 432529   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2021 / 20:03
But, there are people who are bewildered by interaction with hypocrisy - these are fools and children. They just can't figure out what to do: defend themselves or collect likes ?!
№ 424513   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2021 / 18:33
Fulfillment of desires of fools is the best way to sow panic and chaos.
№ 399989   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2020 / 13:42
The problem of a fool — afraid of memory of his own words.
№ 388540   Added petrashevgant 12-03-2020 / 16:10